Charged up by a Trucker

hotassbottom

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

I love getting my ass bred by truckers. Those fuckers don't care about anything but getting off, and they always fuck so hard that their cabs shake from it all.

Fuck, I need to get my ass out to the truck stop again~

On 5/3/2019 at 10:53 AM, dji101568 said:

Hot .... I would love to find truckers like that here in Atlanta .... if anyone has some good tips let me know please

Get a CB radio. Code for sex is :

Good Buddy”, oral usually but can be generic

”16” is fuck (looks like one standing and another bent over)

”Yogi lookin for Boo Boo” (or vice versa)

often just a quick “Thirteen” (switch to channel 13)... they might bounce several times to 17, 15, 21, etc to keep it private. 

Listen for “sixteen on thirteen” for instance, meaning he wants to fuck and will be on channel 13.

A hand held will not go past the rest area or truck stop, you need a magnetic antenna for that. You can adapt it to a hand held (5 watts is 5 watts, after all) but with a 12v power plug and antenna wire it might get bothersome. Some wire loom spaghetti or taping the wires together near the radio can help. A mounted  set with a front mounted speaker and removable magnetic antenna  in /on the trunk is ideal. Under the steering wheel is not obvious to thieves.  Rooftop mount carries farther in all directions. You don’t want the signal to go too far anyway, now do you? A permanent antenna mounted on a car invites thieves and trouble in car washes and parking garages. A small (1/8 wave) on the back fender is subtle, especially on a car that looks like a cop car. 

There are “hookup lights” on the back of the cab, and if he’s running with them on, with purple bulbs, you might key the mike as you pass him to see if he responds to the “mike spit”. 

Happy hunting

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1