Had to make up a quick lie...

bottom4use

Finally happened. Earlier today finally cheated on my boyfriend with a younger top with 8.5 inches. He fucked me so good that I had some blood mixed in with the cum. My favorite. Got home and my boyfriend was home from work early and ready to fuck. Mentioned I wanted to shower and he followed me in and bent me over and just started fucking me deep. He kept asking why I was so loose and wet I just lied and said I was horny for him. 

Two loads in the span of about an hour...happy boy here. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Been there and done that. Eventually got caught and lots of heartache ensued. Got through it and been happily together for 21 years. Putting yourself at risk is one thing but risking your unsuspecting boyfriend is another thing altogether. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Been there.  I started cheating on a boyfriend after months of (ironically) insecure accusations of cheating.  One day after getting bred by a hot white otter - my bf comes over and we start fucking. He enters me and says you're wet.   I said I had just douched.

• Upvote 1

I was in the opposite situation and at first I used to mind than i just stopped. To be honest it was hot sucking a guy cock while he was telling he's bf he loved him and he couldn't wait to be home to him only to have him bred me raw.

3 hours ago, TagBoy87 said:

I was in the opposite situation and at first I used to mind than i just stopped. To be honest it was hot sucking a guy cock while he was telling he's bf he loved him and he couldn't wait to be home to him only to have him bred me raw.

I've been playing with a married guy for a few years now, always fucks and breeds me.  She was suspecting something so the last few months we've been having shorter meet ups.  He text he wanted to see me, needed some relief and was getting annoyed how she was curious about his every mood.  While he was fucking me, he called her to say he was picking things for dinner, he'd cook, they'd have a quiet night together.  Hangs up and starts slamming into my hole saying, "Here's the load she doesn't want and isn't getting.  Hold it inside and I'll fuck your cummy hole again in the morning".  He did and glad I cleaned out well so it all stayed inside at work.  (except for some seepage!)

I think its hot knowing their giving you all the cum their not giving their wives/bf.

The only problem is when their wife gets chlamidya and finds out lol