Want someone to join me at my HIV test

concerned1

This is short notice but I want someone to join me when I go to get my HIV test tomorrow ...in London.

I'd like a poz person to accompany me. I am not asking for a lot of time...just a very short while.

I just need the emotional support - as I am expecting the result to come back positive.

I have a couple of symptoms recently that strongly suggest to me that I am now in later-stage HIV infection (a couple of small bump on my face that I think is early stage KS) and feeling very, very tired without reason.

I'm an UNCUT top who has barebacked since 2013 very regularly ( as an Exclusive Top). I lost count of how many guys but could be around 100...maybe less (40, 50, 60....80?) or maybe a bit more (110...120??) I just don't know. I just know that I've bb'd many, many times.

I don't want to go and get tested alone ...I want someone there with me (so that I can have a cuddle when they tell me I'm positive). I'd rather this was someone who is positive themselves.

Please private message me if you could spare a little time tomorrow?

Note to Forum Moderator(s): I am sorry if this is in the wrong section. If it is, I hope you won't penalise me. I had considered putting this in the "Regional Hookup" forum for London...but then that's only for sexual hook-ups?

Edited by concerned1

Concerned1 - I’m across the Pond, so I can’t physically come with you to your test, but if you’d like to message me and talk about how you’re feeling, before or after, I would be glad to share my experience and lend you an ear.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, concerned1 said:

I have a couple of symptoms recently that strongly suggest to me that I am now in later-stage HIV infection (a couple of small bump on my face that I think is early stage KS) and feeling very, very tired without reason.

What do you mean by "KS" 

Also note, the beauty of this forum is that we all know and care about the hardships that one can go through and most of us are open to thoughts, experiences, and talking about it. Here you are never alone. I am not Pos but if you need an ear to bend feel free to PM me. 

concerned1  I got a call from my ex letting me know he tested poz and since I've NEVER had a condom on/in me, I knew what to expect and for me it was liberating.  In the UK, you'll have access to meds and you can get to undetectable levels soon.  Feel free to pm me if you need to talk.

• Like 1

Guest Memphian
On 5/6/2018 at 7:04 PM, bottombottoy said:

What do you mean by "KS" 

I was guessing some sort of sarcoma.  The Google machine suggests it's Karposi's sarcoma.   

On 5/6/2018 at 7:52 AM, concerned1 said:

This is short notice but I want someone to join me when I go to get my HIV test tomorrow ...in London.

I'd like a poz person to accompany me. I am not asking for a lot of time...just a very short while.

I just need the emotional support - as I am expecting the result to come back positive.

I'm an UNCUT top who has barebacked since 2013 very regularly ( as an Exclusive Top). I lost count of how many guys but could be around 100...maybe less (40, 50, 60....80?) or maybe a bit more (110...120??) I just don't know. I just know that I've bb'd many, many times.

I don't want to go and get tested alone ...I want someone there with me (so that I can have a cuddle when they tell me I'm positive). I'd rather this was someone who is positive themselves.

Please private message me if you could spare a little time tomorrow?

Note to Forum Moderator(s): I am sorry if this is in the wrong section. If it is, I hope you won't penalise me. I had considered putting this in the "Regional Hookup" forum for London...but then that's only for sexual hook-ups?

How did it go man?