Raping a 24 Year Old Grad Student at Carnegie Mellon

Tom and I had chatted on Manhunt. The purely physical aside, he was a bit more direct than many guys with whom I had chatted as he asked me upfront about my status, and, of course, being the bastard that I am, I lied, saying neg (and routinely tested at three month intervals). He agreed to meet at a coffee shop on the campus of Carnegie Mellon, where he attended graduate school. Since the University is a short walk from my house, and I am well familiar with the campus, I arrived before he did. The moment I saw him, my dick started twitching. Tom was about 24 years old, 5'9, about 150 pounds, brown hair, sky-blue eyes, and sporting a soul patch and patch of beard on his chin. He was really fuckin’ cute. Oh yeah, just so you have a relatively complete picture, I'm 6', 190 pounds, jet black short hair, am well-muscled. I have one of those perpetual five o’clock shadows that are so much in vogue these days. I also have a passion for breeding boyish men, especially if they are neg and unsuspecting.

As we talked, I charmed him and, in short order, it took little time to convince him that we should go back to his place, ostensibly to talk. Within 30 seconds of entering his apartment, I had kicked off my boots, yanked off my shirt and shucked my Levis. No underwear here. Naked except for my socks, my dick fully hard, the slit copiously oozing charged precum, I moved towards him. Tom looked stunned. "Wait, you're moving too fast!" he said. “I gotta have you, buddy” was my retort. I wrapped my arms around him in a bear hug, and squeezed, making him gasp. I grasped the hair at the back of his head, and crushed his mouth against mine, licking his lips and teeth with broad strokes. He half resisted me at first, but the resistance was brief. When I got his teeth parted, I plunged my tongue deep in his mouth, and he melted into my grasp. I could feel his dick hardening though his jeans as I pressed my thigh against his crotch.

As we kissed I began unbuttoning his shirt. "Wait!" he whispered. "No" I whispered back, as his shirt opened. He struggled against me, which turned me on more, even though there was no chance he could get away from me. Getting his jeans off his bony ass was child’s play, but I admit getting his underwear off was a bit of a challenge, but one I’ve played-out more than once, so soon enough I had him totally naked, in my arms, and we were headed towards his bed before he knew it. I fell forward onto his bed, crushing him beneath me. Rolling him on his belly, I forced his legs apart with mine. Rearing up a bit, I spread his ass and, by sliding my very excited cock between his cheeks, liberally painted his exposed neg asshole with my poz precum.

I pressed my cock head against his hole, one hand between his shoulder blades holding him down, I began to push. "Don't." he said " I don't get fucked". How often I’ve heard that claim! Could it be I'd gotten especially lucky – that he was virgin as well as neg? Well, this was not the time to ask. Ample spit served as a perfunctory lube as I continued nudging my death stick inside him. When the head popped in, he groaned loudly, his eyes frozen in pain. I briefly considered the advantages of lube, but decided to press my advantage, so I rammed all 8" of my dick deep inside him, causing him to scream even louder. Laying on top on him, my death stick buried to the hilt in his tight spasming ass, I whispered "Oh, baby, you turn me on." I proceed to fuck him, enjoying the feel of his hole spasming each time I thrust into him, going faster as his hole stretched more, until finally I was really pounding his hole.

I stopped and pulled out, and looked at the blood on my throbbing dick. This turned me on even more because I then knew he had been a virgin, and I knew that when I shot my charged load in him, it would likely be absorbed directly into his blood. Before he could act, I flipped him over, pulled his legs over my shoulders, and thrust back into him, immediately picking up my gut-busting rhythm. I loved watching grimaces play on his tear-streaked face each time I rammed into him. Still in him, I leaned down and whispered in his face "Know what, Tom? I lied. I'm poz, and I'm not on meds." For a moment he froze, a look of shock on his face. Shock was replaced almost immediately by fear. Then he panicked, struggling in vain to get away from me, begging and pleading for me to pull out. I held on tight, keeping my dick deep inside him. It didn't take long for him to tire, his struggles less violent, though he continued to beg me to pull out. I asked if he'd even though the fuck that took his cherry would also be the fuck which pozzed his ass, which to my delight resulted in renewed struggles from Tom.

I began furiously pounding his ass, bringing myself to the brink of orgasm. As I felt my balls begin to tighten, I slowed a bit, and whispered to him, each word punctuated by a thrust, "Here… comes… my load!" I rammed in deep, splattering my charged load inside his raped hole, as Tom's groans pealed deliciously in my ears. With each shot of cum, my orgasm seemed to ripple throughout my entire body.

I felt as if I'd never stop shooting charged cum in him, but at last I did. After my tumescent cock slipped from his raped hole, I got up and pulled my clothing on. Hollowly, he asked me how I could do that him. I smiled, and told him that I liked introduce men to unprotected sex, a practice that I was sure he would cultivate in the future. He lay there silently - I assume trying to absorb my philosophy. Of course, his body was busy absorbing my poz cum. Fully dressed, I left his apartment. Sweet success.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 years later...