#MeToo Movement

Dirtysouth

How do gay men see this #metoo movement? A lot of the sex talked about on here and other sites isn't exactly or explicitly discussed or consented to beforehand, right? If you're a cumdump at a club, how are you giving consent for multiple partners? Or are men just inherently different?

If I’m in a bathhouse room naked with my door open and my ass displayed provocatively toward everyone who passes, I would have a damn difficult time making a case thst I wasn’t trying to get fucked. If I go to the steam room, face the wall and angle my ass just so, I would have a hard time proving that I didn’t expect hands on me or cocks in me. The term “cumdump bottom” has been used so broadly to describe men who accept multiple, often anonymous, sexual contacts that a man who describes himself as “cumdump” must reasonably expect other men to aggressively take liberties with his body. Much of the communication is unspoken, but clearly conveyed in posture and exptession, and, frankly, by the fact that we have chosen to be in such places at all.

This being said, “No” still means “No”. My training taught me that I am a cunt for cock, any man’s cock, and that I must not turn away anyone who wants to use me. That has given me occasion to ask myself whether that means it is now impossible to rape me. It is not impossible. There are certain circumstances, and certain kinds of men, the pleasures of my body are not meant for, and if I tell a man to back off, he had by God better listen the first time, because even naked I am far from defenseless.

Within 20 minutes of my first visit to a bathhouse I realized that most of the guys there were relying on non-verbal cues to negotiate consent. If I was about to pass someone in the hallway and I kept my eyes to the floor, that meant "not interested" or "not right now". But if I made eye contact, or offered a shy smile, that meant "feel free to grope me, Daddy".

Guest btchbyl

since i give my ass up to any top who is physically present that wants to fuck it, i dont know if i could ever claim #MeToo. the running joke around my area is that i would take anything with a hard dick up my ass, even a dog or a horse. 

Guest Upstateguy518

Just my opinion and if I'm wrong please correct but I feel that since most men are eager to get it on anyways, satistically there is gonna be a far less chance of rape among us. It still happens but at a far lesser rate than man/woman. 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Gay men aren't any different than straight men and I say that as a rape victim and victim of non-consensual sexual assault. But let's be honest, in both groups there is a subset we should just call rapists. The overwhelming number of gay and straight men aren't rapists. Will they take advantage of someone who's drunk/high and pliable? Sure. Consent is a slippery thing. I've been with plenty of drunk/high guys and girls where I went for it was more a matter of "they didn't say no" than them saying yes. In those situations I get what I want and leave before they sober up. But that's WAY different than cruising a guy in a bathhouse, ABS, park, or bathroom. They can say no to something. They have agency. If they're dropping their shorts and baring their ass I know they want my dick in them and I'm gonna give it to them, raw, and I'm gonna cum inside them unless they say otherwise. If they wanna fuck me im gonna be unequivocal about what I want.

but as a whole most guys aren't rapists and abusive assholes. I've had guys go harder on me than I've expected or get rougher than I've wanted and I've spoke up when it wasn't something I've wanted. I know some guys won't speak up and will just take it but that's on them for not speaking up. We all have voices and we need to learn to use them.

• 2 weeks later...