More Than Brothers

So I'm cumholin' at a motel - doing alright, three loads in so far - when in walk two younger Mexican guys. Well...one walks right in like he owns the place - the other hangs back a second before coming in.

(Pro Tip: Duck tape is a MUST to cover the door mechanism so the door can just be pushed open)

The assertive one (Alpha) strips down, the shy one (Beta) follows. I hit my knees to blow them hard. Thats when they start talking to each other in Spanish. 

I dont look it, but I speak fluent Spanish. So I understand everything they are saying. Turns out these guys are honest to goodness brothers. No lie. Brothers.

Alpha assures Beta its all gonna be fine...that he's fucked "mariposas" (faggots) a bunch of times. But this was Beta's first time fucking a queer! (Maybe his first time fucking anyone)

Alpha takes charge; tells his younger brother to lay back on the bed with his head on the pillows. I know the drill. I get on my knees to blow him while Alpha gets on his knees behind me, lubes his fat dong and shoves it in.

He immediatly starts sawing into me. As he does, I'm blowing his younger brother. But everytime I look up at his face, the younger brother is focused on his older brother using my cunt. And his cock is getting harder and harder...and, I might add, much longer than his older brother. 

Soon enough, Alpha prompts a switch and Beta lines up behind me and slips into my sloppy hole. He hesitates to go deep so i back into him so that he has breached my inner ring. Funny...I believe he was surprised at the sensation. Yeah, in was definately his first faggot cunt.

Alpha orders him to fuck me, but to not cum. They both get close several times as they trade off using my holes. But all the while, Beta's focus has been on his older brother. Seriously...its like he's looking past me...through me...like I'm not even there.

So after awhile were taking a break - the brothers are laying side by side. I continue playing like i think they're buddies and chat them up in English. 

I comment to Alpha that "his buddy" was sure focused on him using my cunt earlier. I ask him if they ever fuck. Beta blushes. Alpha notices.

I whisper to Alpha (loud enough for Beta to hear) "Your buddy's hungry for you...he wants you. He wants you to use him like you used me"  Betas cock jumps upon hearing this.

There is an instant palpable tension in the air. "Look at him... He wants you...he wants you to be his first..."

"Es verdad?" (Is it true) Alpha asks his brother earnestly...his brother swallows hard and averts his eyes, but his cock answers...with a long slow leak of precum. Alphas cock is now also at full attention.

Without a further word, the younger brother turns over flat on the bed...his smooth sweet ass on display. I part his cheeks to reveal his soft pink pussy.

I watched as the older brother absently stroked his cock, transfixed as  I squirt lube on his brother cunt.

I had set the stage, so I stepped away from the bed...this is happening. Alpha lay down over his brother.

"Lo quieres?" (You want it?) - asks the older one...in a breathy whisper right into his brothers ear.

A quiet nod was his reply.

And the older male slowly, lovingly entered his younger brother....claiming his virginity. A long sigh escaped Beta's mouth. A sigh of pleasure, of satisfaction...of a lifelong wish finally fulfilled.

I am motionless. Transfixed. Watching from the corner. Not DARING to disturb this moment.

And the older brother makes love to his younger brother for the first time. Slowly, gently. It is beautiful to watch. 

Time stood still as the older brother fucked his own flesh and blood with increasing urgency. Until there was no stopping, no turning back...until the family seed passed between them in a long suspended moment.

The older brother kissed his younger brother on the neck repeatedly. They murmured something between them i could not make out. The younger brother turned onto his back. They exchanged soft kisses. The older brother used the back of his finger to wipe a tear from his brothers right cheek.

They lay there in the glory...wallowing in the cumjoy. Holding on to each other and the magic of this moment.

In time, the older brother went to clean up in the bathroom. The younger brother lay there..tears welling in his eyes and falling down his face. For he had finally been made whole.

Wordlessly they both got dressed and left. We all three knew their lives had changed - that they had been changed - forever as they stepped out, silently, into the night.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 8