MASPALOMAS FETISH WEEK 2018 (6-14 OCT)

1 hour ago, skinbastard said:

yes I'll be near Yumbo... like 10' walking distance.

I’m staying just in front of the Yumbo. Will be out n about every evening trying to catch the gift and then some more. And in my room looking for loads during the day ;)  May sure you come drop your gift off to me ??

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, skinbastard said:

yes I'll be near Yumbo... like 10' walking distance.

1 hour ago, Bbbottomchaserslut said:

I’m staying just in front of the Yumbo. Will be out n about every evening trying to catch the gift and then some more. And in my room looking for loads during the day ;)  May sure you come drop your gift off to me ??

I'm heading back to the UK on the 5th October. Are either of you arriving before then?

Lots of anon fun by night and hopefully like bbbottomchaserslut a few visitors to my room near the Yumbo by day :)

• Upvote 1

On 5/17/2018 at 11:19 PM, ssoranaid said:

I live in GC

I would love to live in GC but won't be in a position to do so for a few more years.  I do have a couple of friends that have lived there for over 10 years now and love it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...