Recurrent Chlamydia

I seem to get Chlamydia at least once a month, get cured with antibiotics, bottom again, and get it again. Is there a risk that eventually my body will stop fighting it? Anybody has similar experience of recurrent Chlamydia?

• Upvote 1

On 5/9/2018 at 4:40 PM, shyvers said:

I seem to get Chlamydia at least once a month, get cured with antibiotics, bottom again, and get it again. Is there a risk that eventually my body will stop fighting it? Anybody has similar experience of recurrent Chlamydia?

Find the common variable.  In this case if you are getting chlamydia over and over again, but also getting treated, you are probably getting reinfected from someone you are consistently having sex with.  This is why clinics want people to inform their sexual partners to get tested and or treated. 

• 2 weeks later...

Did they test you for LGV? If not, ask about that.

And when you say you were cured are you certain? Did they perform a test of cure? 

This may seem silly but clean your sex toys, douche, etc as they can harbor chl.

If you have regular partners check to see if they get tested and treated 

• Upvote 1