Boilerhouse subday

Woke up feeling extremely horny on Sunday morning, definitely needing to get some cock. Decided I was going to head into the boiler house sauna in Dublin so cleaned out, showered and headed into town. Arrived at the sauna around 12:30, paid the entrance fee and headed inside, changed in the locker room and headed upstairs. There were a nice number and type of guys already walking about including a few hot daddy types that I definitely liked the look of. I grabbed a quick shower to make sure I was as fresh as possible lubed up my ass and headed into the steam room. I’d never seen it so busy there was at least 10 guys in there. I had my towel over my shoulder as I leaned against the wall eyes closed taking in the heat. It wasn’t long before I felt a hand start to play with my cock. Soon the hand had reached behind and started to finger my ass.  A bottle of poppers was held to my nose, I inhaled deep in both nostrils and let the rush wash over me. The 1 finger was replaced with 2 then 3 fingers and I was given the bottle again this time inhaling deep about 3 or 4 times. I was putty in the guys hands as he pushed me forward and bent me over the bench in the steam room the fingers were taken out and my hole felt so empty. I needed something more. I didn’t need to wait long as soon I felt a cock teasing my hole. Normally at this point in a sauna I reach for the condoms as I generally play safe in a sauna type setting but today the thought never entered my head. I was horny, high from the poppers and totally lost in the attention my hole was now receiving. The teasing went on for another bit as I took more hits of poppers, as the rush hit I pushed back onto his bare cock taking him deep inside. He started to fuck me firmly and steadily and as he did a cock was presented to my mouth which I proceeded to greedily devour. I was lost in a cock-bliss but still aware of the audience. The guy fucking me gradually increased his pace and after a few frenzied seconds of slamming my ass he moaned loudly and came hard pumping a load inside me. I continued to suck the cock in my mouth and soon I was rewarded with a mouthful of tasty cum which I happily swallowed. The guy pulled his cock from my ass and leaned over, whispered in my ear enjoy my babies slut, he turned and left the steam room. Instantly I wondered does that mean what I think it does - did I just take a poz load. I didn’t have time to dwell on it as no sooner had he gone that another replaced it. I hadn’t planned on taking loads and certainly not multiple loads but I couldn’t help myself, another few hits from the popper bottle under my nose and I was lost in a world of pleasure. In the end I swallowed 3 loads and took at least three in my ass and had a couple more shot on my back, maybe they were pox loads, maybe they weren’t but fuck I loved being the centre of attention. After I got home that evening I did freak out a little but soon after resigned myself to what will he will be. My next test results will let me know.  

• Like 19
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest irishcumdump

Sounds like a great session man.  Never got action like that anytime I went, but glad to hear its a good spot to visit

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...