Getting my first bareback creampie!

Guest Anarko99

Guest Anarko99

I have been on this site for a while now, so I guess you could say that I am really turned on by the idea of submissive, sissy bottoms being barebacked and creampied by dom tops. But, I am not stupid when it comes to my health either, so I am not into risky bareback sex with randoms anymore than I am sex with condoms! I am only interested in sex with someone I am in a relationship with, and being as I’ve only had sex with 6 people over the last 25 years, I am not promiscuous enough to justify asking my Dr for prep. Anyway, to say something about myself, I am sub sissy who likes to dress fem and I prefer being bottom. I have my own long blond hair cut in bob style, I weigh about 160lbs and I am 5'11" tall. I am really good at deep clean douching for gurl pussy play and for at least three days a week a wear a 2 inch wide butt plug for 12 hours at a time. I have two main outfits in the bedroom, a lace black dress and pink bikini which I wear on top of crotchless catsuit. I like oral, anal, bondage, cosplay and roleplay. So far, I have had bareback sex once with another t-gurl about 3 years ago which last for about 60 seconds and while that was risky enough, there were no creampies, pre-cum dribbles or cumshots. While the risk element with this encounter was thrilling I guess I wasn’t entirely comfortable even though she said she was negative for any STDs.  It was kind of disappointing but it just didn’t feel right at the time. But since then I have been really turned on by the idea of having more bareback sex and I have been looking for a suitable safe playmate who I feel comfortable with going all the way. But I know that any bareback sex is risky, it just boils down to a question of reducing the risks as much as possible. And for me, the main strategy would be monogamy. Not perfect, but just my personal choice and preference in the ideal world.     

So for the last 12 months I have been talking to this daddy dom top over the phone and online who is really attracted to fem sissy types like me. Most importantly, I have got to know him and we have met socially and chatted all day in a coffee shop. We have also exchanged loads of messages so we have got to know each other really well. So we really get on and share many interests and have lots in common. After we had chatted all day he invited me back to his car and he ended up with his hands down my panties and sucking my clitty! Even though it didn’t progress because we were in a public car park, it was very exciting! We don't live near to each other, about a 2 hour car drive away, but I am hoping that we may have a relationship beyond just sex. So, while I am not normally attracted to the dom daddy types, our many common interests, agreement about no sex with strangers and prospect of a relationship has really got my attention! So my Daddy is also into giving and receiving oral and giving analingus (Wow!) with trans-gurls. He has no interest in being sub or bottom himself or other men which is fine by me. So that’s good in terms of some risk reduction when it comes bareback sex with him. Recently we have been talking about him barebacking me and giving me a creampie which is a massive turn on for not just me but now for him too. 

So our first sexual meet will be next week! Eeeeek! We have talked about meeting at his place and what will happen. He has teased me by saying he wants me to change right away into one of my sissy fem outfits and that he will then take me to his bedroom. We are going to take lots of pics of what we then get up to! He has said that he is then going to tie me up, putting my legs and arms up over my head! I am really excited and turned on by being made completely vulnerable like this. He then wants to suck my clitty and lick my pussy until I cum in his mouth! He then goes on to say that he is going to put his cock in mouth and I will suck him until he cums down my throat. Yummy! Afterwards, he teases me by saying we will see what happens next! To be honest I am very excited by wondering what he means by that! I've shown him that I have condoms but we are kind of avoiding the issue of committing to use them, which is probably deliberate and kind of a turn on for me too. Knowing that we should use them but don’t want to and that we probably won't either, is very sexy too!  

So, all that sucking and licking would be a very sexy for our first meet but my Daddy knows that sucking my clitty and licking my pussy is going to turn me on massively! And I've admitted to him that when I'm turned on I fantasize a lot about bareback sex that ends up with me being creampied! So, right away my Daddy wants me led on my back on his bed, with my arms and legs completed tied up behind my head, so he can suck my clitty and lick my pussy! I am kind of thrilled by that and especially by being so exposed and vulnerable to him.  But I am also nervous that once he gets me wet and horny, he will then move his body up the bed and start rubbing his naked cock all over my pussy! I think he knows that this what I really want and I will definitely want this to happen lol. So, what if he then pushes the head of his cock against my pussy! Question is, what will I do then?! If he makes me look at him, I am going to find it really difficult to do the sober thing and shake my head. I will want to tell him to push his bare cock inside me. Mmmmmm. Even if I say nothing, I am really excited by him just continuing to push his cock against my pussy until he is all the way inside me. 

At this point there would be loads of thoughts going through my head. I would be wondering what my Daddy would do next and how far he would go and how I would cope with that. I would know I should ask him to wear a condom. But then I would ask myself how long I would wait to ask him to put one on? If I don’t ask him that, how long would I wait to ask him to pull out and cum outside of me? I could carry on and just saying nothing and let him cum wherever he wants to, inside or outside? If I asked him to pull out what would I do if he ignored me? All very exciting! So, what do people on here think I should do? In order of ascending sexual arousal;

1.    Let him rub his cock over my pussy. Then tell him to put a condom on right away before he goes inside me. Fairly safe but so boring.

2.    Let him put his bare cock inside me, then ask to put a condom on right away. Sexy but a bit frustrating and somewhat risky too.

3.    Let him put his bare cock inside me and let him slowly move in and out of me a few times. Then ask him to put a condom on. Even more sexy and risky as it would be getting harder for me to ask him to put a condom on.

4.    Let him put his bare cock inside me and let his slow moving in and out of me get quicker. Then ask him to put a condom on. Getting a lot more risky now and even less likely for me to ask him to put a condom on.

5.    Let him put his bare cock inside me and let his thrusting in and out of my pussy turn into proper fucking.  Then ask him to put a condom on. Risk increasing with every stroke inside me now and at the point of no return in terms of opting for safe sex. At this point I will start forgetting about using a condom altogether.

6.    Let him put his bare cock inside me and let him fuck me properly until he starts leaking pre-cum inside me. At this point it is getting pointless asking him to use a condom and getting very risky. Now it’s more about if I should ask him to pull out before he cums inside me or just say nothing and let him carry on fucking me.

7.    Let him put his bare cock inside me and let him fuck me properly until he is getting really close to fully cumming inside me. Doesn’t get much more risky than this and getting pointless me asking him to pull out before he cums inside me. At this point I would be considering whether to just let him cum in me and say nothing or tell/beg him to cum inside me.

8.    Let him put his bare cock inside me and let him fuck me properly until I feel him starting to cum inside my pussy. As risky as it gets now and completely pointless asking him to pull out even if he could. The only thing left for me to do at this point is to chose been saying nothing or tell/beg him to cum inside me.

Anyway, this is very sexy and exciting and I very hard and turned on writing it let alone doing it! So, with my impending meet with my Daddy next week, how far do I think I will let things go on my ascending scale of risky sex? Having thought about it, and bearing in mind it is our second meet, I am thinking, perhaps naively, that being as this will be our second meet, things will end up being somewhere 3-4. Our third meet, 5-6. Our fourth meet ultimately 7-8. By our fifth meet, there will be no avoiding things going all the way to 8 which is a massive turn on!

But what do people think on here? How far on my scale do people here think I will actually end up on my second meet? I’d be really excited and turned to have people’s feedback.

I will continue to update this page as a blog of my experiences with my Daddy getting all the way to 8 and hopefully include some pictures too. I know, some people may say just go straight to 8, but I like to savour experiences like this as I find that when they a fulfilled, pun intended, they are even more intense!

Anyway, let me know what you think of my sexy scale and ideas about making into a blog!

Lana xxxxx