Party Time

Hosting a party can be quite a challenge for older bearish bottoms like me, especially in an area full of bottoms.  Like I say, "This area is  like Tupperwear, you can ALWAYS find a bottom, but NEVER a top!" This weekend I will be visiting Tampa where there seems to be a few more tops than in the Orlando area. 

This will be my story of how it turns out.  The anticipation builds.  I posted a party ad, and have approved 12 attendees thus far.  Looks like a nice mix of top and vers guys.  I'm a greedy pig, so no other total bottoms were approved. As of this writing, 6 tops, 2 vers tops, 4 vers and 1 vers bottom.    3 asks me's, 5 negative, 2 Negative and Prep and 3 Undetectables have been approved. I'm most excited about the guy with the bio tat.  I tried to upload a picture here, but apparently its too large.  

The story is real, and not likely as hot as some of the true fiction here, but I hope you continue and follow it as it develops.

• Upvote 3

Well I wish I had a happy story to tell, but I don't. Of 13 accepted to attend, NO ONE showed up. I'm DONE with trying to plan a party.  Sick of all the players, and their poor excuses for not showing.  "I had church." Really you didn't see the ad was for Sunday morning?  "I don't get the party details."  Really?  I don't delete any party related messages until after the party.  He was informed twice!  I sent him the times and dates, and told him to check out BOTH messages, which BTW were read.

Someone asked which website I posted on, but its kind of irrelevant.  Have found players and flakes on every gay site I have been on.

Guest GoneFishing

hot 

i usually have a better turn out if i have an open party. that way everyone taps who they want but we all know the host gets the load :)  food for thought