Is it possible to be filled to PAST overflowing with cum?

Guest bornabottom

Well I would imaging it possible no less possible then when you intake to much water when douching. Eventually its gunna want to come out. lol

But isn't that the goal of a slutty bottom? Get filled so much they over flow all over the place?

• Like 1

Guest chill4thrill

I'm sure if you collected it for a long time or if you were being bred by someone not of the homo sapien genus species....leave that to your imagination.

Guest bornabottom
8 hours ago, bottombottoy said:

Well I would imaging it possible no less possible then when you intake to much water when douching. Eventually its gunna want to come out. lol

But isn't that the goal of a slutty bottom? Get filled so much they over flow all over the place?

Yes! Exactly the goal! 

Guest takingdeepanal

Orally? There was a famous singer (initials - MA) who needed his stomach pumped one day. Credible rumour was that he'd taken too many loads down his throat. 

Anally? I'm guessing it's possible more if nothing goes past your third sphincter. 

Guest takingdeepanal
37 minutes ago, Pigmut said:

Rod Stewart ?

Rod Stewart doesn't has the initials MA - anyway, would you take cock if you were married to Britt Ekland or Rachel Hunter? 

4 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

Rod Stewart doesn't has the initials MA - anyway, would you take cock if you were married to Britt Ekland or Rachel Hunter

Rachel Hunter no, I'd be to busy filling with my own cum.. 

Britt Ekland yes, especillay now that she looks like the joker without make up

Guest takingdeepanal
2 minutes ago, bottombottoy said:

Rachel Hunter no, I'd be to busy filling with my own cum.. 

Britt Ekland yes, especially now that she looks like the joker without make up

He would have been boning her during the time of "The Man With The Golden Gun".

On 5/12/2018 at 9:11 PM, bornabottom said:

Is it possible to be filled to PAST overflowing with cum? If so can anyone help me with this?

Let’s apply a little science.

The average fluid capacity of the adult human colon is around 4.5 liters. The average quantity of semen produced in normal human ejaculation is around 3.5 milileters (.0035 liter). It would therefore take 1,286 loads to fill the average gut to the point that it could not physically contain the contents.

Assuming, however, the (nearly impossible) circumstance that you could line up 1,286 cocks to fuck you in succession, as well as the (unquestionably  impossible) likelihood that your hole could withstand 1,286 continuous consecutive fuckings, we must factor in the required time of deposit - let’s say, two minutes apiece. This returns 2,572 minutes, or 42.87 hours (1.78 days) of nonstop fucking to fill you up. 

Unfortunately, during this time, the colon will have continued performing its actual functions, primary among which is to absorb water. Cum is, naturally, mostly water, so th whole time you’re trying to fill it up to the bursting point, your ass is busy extracting the water and decreasing the volume. In the average male, the colon processes a full meal in around 33 hours, so in addition to the initial amount, you’d have to also take enough loads to replace the absorbed volume over the course of the entire time it took them to fuck you in a three-fucks-forward-two-fucks-back cycle that would never seem to end and for which I haven’t got time to do the complicated math.

Include in this that you would have to stop and take nourishment, and that your assring would become far too inflamed to allow entry long before you got close to target numbers.

Don’t even bother going the oral route instead. It takes far less time to pass stomach contents to the intestines - you’d never fill up your belly.

So, basically, no.

Guest btchbyl
3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Let’s apply a little science.

The average fluid capacity of the adult human colon is around 4.5 liters. The average quantity of semen produced in normal human ejaculation is around 3.5 milileters (.0035 liter). It would therefore take 1,286 loads to fill the average gut to the point that it could not physically contain the contents.

Assuming, however, the (nearly impossible) circumstance that you could line up 1,286 cocks to fuck you in succession, as well as the (unquestionably  impossible) likelihood that your hole could withstand 1,286 continuous consecutive fuckings, we must factor in the required time of deposit - let’s say, two minutes apiece. This returns 2,572 minutes, or 42.87 hours (1.78 days) of nonstop fucking to fill you up. 

Unfortunately, during this time, the colon will have continued performing its actual functions, primary among which is to absorb water. Cum is, naturally, mostly water, so th whole time you’re trying to fill it up to the bursting point, your ass is busy extracting the water and decreasing the volume. In the average male, the colon processes a full meal in around 33 hours, so in addition to the initial amount, you’d have to also take enough loads to replace the absorbed volume over the course of the entire time it took them to fuck you in a three-fucks-forward-two-fucks-back cycle that would never seem to end and for which I haven’t got time to do the complicated math.

Include in this that you would have to stop and take nourishment, and that your assring would become far too inflamed to allow entry long before you got close to target numbers.

Don’t even bother going the oral route instead. It takes far less time to pass stomach contents to the intestines - you’d never fill up your belly.

So, basically, no.

like what eros said, not humanly possible to be filled to overflowing with jizz. when you are getting fucked repeatedly the previous loads may be forced out or dragged out a little but not completely. sperm is liquid so it has the ability, when in certain sexual positions for it to drain out of the rectum and deeper into the colon to be absorbed. i now have 6 vers roommates that regularly use my ass so im getting several loads every day from a few dicks. when i have periods in between fucks i get into any position where my ass is higher then my chest so the loads will drain further up my guts - on all 4s with my chest on the floor and ass up, missionary with my knees together and up against my chest, or laying on my stomach with a pillow under my hips are some of the positions i use to get the excessive amount of sperm to leave my rectum and slide further into my ass depths. if i get fucked with my ass up in the air and my dick pointed above my head, almost in an upside down position when the top shoots his sperm in my rectum it will start sliding into the colon right away and it wont be leaking out of my hole with each subsequent fuck. if i ride one dick after another and only take loads that way tho each load will try to leak back out because of gravity. ive had some fuck sessions like that where i had sperm leaking out of my ass while i rode a few dicks and left a puddle on a tops groin. 

it would be fun to try to get 1,286 dicks and loads up my ass in one day, but even if i had that many tops lined up and i got fucked every second of the day there wouldnt be enough time to fit them all in. especially considering most tops dont orgasm in less then a minute and some have to really pound away at an ass for a long time before they can shoot their sperm in it. i sympathize with tops that have that problem so i would need extra time to take their fucks (once a dick enters my ass, no matter how many interruptions happen or how long of a pounding it takes, my ass takes the load, no exceptions, thats just the rules). natures call would also play a factor (you cant have a clean ass forever). 

I start leaking cum after two or three loads have been pumped intop and after about 8 tops actually fuck it out of me and man hy tops have told me I end up with a buttery thick cum froth around my holew. That happens more when I am being gangbanged and taking one cock after another.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I'm with Ozpig here. I've been ganged/tag teamed quite a few times and after the third guy pops his load in me that's about where I start leaking cum. I can keep taking loads but my ability to hold them in me starts to fail. And I was surprised by the math on the volume and the number of loads to fill your colon. I never was good at keeping track of how many guys fuck me in gang fucks/tag team u til I have to tap out but it feels like I've taken a gallon of cum but I know it's nowhere near that.

I agree with Ozpig and BBBoy's comments.      At a sex party, gangbang or orgy, after more than four loads are dumped in my ass, the continuous fucking in of more cum loads stirs the pot a bit too much.    After another cum deposit, there is inevitably a bit of a withdrawal of other Top's cumloads  on the Top's cock--which is why giving A2M to his cock is such a delightful "chore"  to perform.

Once the fucking is over, nature takes over, and the rectum's powerful muscles are doing their job to expel whatever cum residue has not been absorbed.     Always pleasant, though, to feel the cum slowly leak out of my fuckhole over the course of a few hours.    And it makes my fuckhole start itching to get refilled at the earliest opportunity!

• Like 1

Guest SecretCumWhore
34 minutes ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

I'm with Ozpig here. I've been ganged/tag teamed quite a few times and after the third guy pops his load in me that's about where I start leaking cum. I can keep taking loads but my ability to hold them in me starts to fail. And I was surprised by the math on the volume and the number of loads to fill your colon. I never was good at keeping track of how many guys fuck me in gang fucks/tag team u til I have to tap out but it feels like I've taken a gallon of cum but I know it's nowhere near that.

Atta boy pig ?