My first BBC

Traveling for work, and had some downtime this afternoon.  Fired up a few apps, and connected with a black guy that was interested in getting together.  Being married and only playing occasionally, I had never had the opportunity to be with a black guy.  The situation was right for today, and I invited him to meet at my hotel.  He arrived, and was hot as hell.  About 5'6, bald, and sculpted like a football player.  We got undresed and climbed up on the bed.  I was impressed with his 4-5 inches of limp cock, and as I started sucking, it grew.  And grew.  And grew to the point where my lips were catching on the rim of his head as I went down on his cock.  I could barely fit it into my mouth, and went down on him to fill my mouth to choking with my entire hand still wrapped on the base of his cock.  It must have been at least 8-9 inches long, and filling my mouth.  By far, the largest cock I have ever played with to date.
  I continued to suck him until he was rock hard and ready to fuck.  I bent over the corner of the bed as he got behind me.  After a liberal lubrication of both my ass and his cock, and several deep hits of poppers, he slowly started invading my hole with that monster cock.  Slow, consistent pressure make my ring stretch and give way bit by bit, until I felt his pubes tickling my ass cheeks and rim.  He was fully inside me and it felt like I was penetrated by a baseball bat.  I've never been stretched this wide before.  And I loved it.  A few more hits of the poppers, and I began to push back, inviting him to start working my hole.
  I was in 7th heaven as he began to slowly saw in and out, side to side, up and down, teasing my insides with his pole like I had never felt before.  This man was a fucking machine, literally.  I can only say that I have been fucked many times in my life, but I have never been with a top who's only job was to send me into orbit in waves of pleasure.  It was amazing.  I've never cum from bottoming, but he pushed me over the edge and I blew a huge load all over the side of the bedspread.
  As I came down from my high, he flipped me over and put my legs over his shoulders.  He leaned forward, kissed me, and asked me where I wanted him to cum.  I passionately kissed him back, looked him in the eye, and said.  "cum inside me and make me your bitch."
  He smiled, and started deep dicking me with reckless abandon, using my stretched out hole for his pleasure.  I saw droplets of sweat forming on his bald dome and trickling down his face.  A droplet formed on the end of his nose and danced there.  His assault on my hole was in full force, sending waves of pleasure through me.  The drop fell onto my chest and as it hit, his back arched and he drove that magnificent black cock to the root inside me as he exploded.  I felt his cock spasm inside me as I clenched down hard to milk the load from his shaft.  After our orgasmic high receded, I felt his cock plop from my hole, leaving me with an emptiness I wanted filled once more.  I rolled off the bed onto quivering legs, dropped to my knees, and licked his large cock clean, savoring the taste of his cum and my ass, mixed together.
  As he got dressed and left, we both knew that I was in town for 4 more days, and we would be doing this again and again.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 6