Helixstudios Twinks

That boy looks so fucking sexxxy when he is on all hours with this ass just saying come breed me now, and he is looking back with that please give me your big bare cock look.

Andy Taylor ( Andy_TaylorXXX) Twitter.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I think I'd happily fuck any of the Helix boys if ever I was lucky enough to be given the chance, and I wouldn't turn down a threesome with pozbrad and that hot specimen in the pics above. I guess I will have to keep dreaming though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Poz-Mcr said:

I think I'd happily fuck any of the Helix boys if ever I was lucky enough to be given the chance, and I wouldn't turn down a threesome with pozbrad and that hot specimen in the pics above. I guess I will have to keep dreaming though.

I figure I would have to go for the ones who like daddies or older men since I am 45 but I would not pass on the chance to fuck any of them.

12 hours ago, pozbrad said:

Anyone ever fuck one of the Helixstudios twinks? I'd do anything to fuck and poz Andy Taylor, but a lot of their boys are hot sluts just asking to take lots of anon bare cock...

00000001.jpg

Guest chill4thrill
On 5/15/2018 at 1:37 PM, suckerboi said:

I only wish.  I'd breed any of them, or let any of them breed me, though one of their old ones, Ryan Conners, is still my favorite Helix boy.

Ryan Conners was in the same town as me and hit me up to fuck, but I couldn't :(  Was SOOOOOO fucking pissed.

• 3 weeks later...