Airbnb host

azndude

I was visiting east Europe with friends, i was arriving 2 days earlier and so I found a gay airbnb host prior to the trip and chatted briefly about my plans. On the arrival day, a guy in his mid 40s picked me up from the airport and drove me to his condo. Another young guy in his 20s who can speak slightly better English showed me the room and around the place. It's a 1 bedroom + a Den converted into a bedroom condo and they live in the bedroom. We talked and laughed, the older guy has mentioned that he has to keep up with the young one as he needs to have sex few times a day. i was joking and tell him I can help too, they both laughed and the young one warned me that i should lock my door tonight or else i will be in trouble, we laughed away and i went out to explore the area.

At night, I came back, showered and went to bed. In the middle of the night, i woke up as I felt water spraying on my face, soon enough it smells like cum and i saw the young guys standing next to my bed "you didnt lock your door". i love cumshots from young guys, its a huge turned on. At this point, i was hoping he will come back, i waited until i dozed off. Then, i woke up again, this time, it was someone holding me in bed, warm and hairy body which is the older guy. His hand started to explore my body, kissing my back while removing my underwear. He said the same thing, "you did not lock your door. you offered to help my boy this afternoon, Im here to check if you have a nice ass for him". He shoved his finger in my ass, kissing, I moan softly when he penetrated his 6" ish cock deep inside me. He whispered on my ear "you made another mistake, moaning makes me boy horny". Somehow I was horny too so i continue to moan as he fucked me. After he left, his boy didnt come back.

In the morning, they are walking naked in the kitchen preparing breakfast. I sat down to eat my food, they joined. However, they are not eating, i saw the young boy scoop yogurt from the tub, smear it on the older guy's hard on, desperately sat on it, ride and grind in pleasure. His cock was so hard. His man grinned and said he needs it every morning. Without hesitation, i dropped my bread, cup my mouth on his cock to suck him as i wanted to swallow his cum, sure enough, he shot 5 big stream of watery and tasty cum in my mouth. That day, I didnt go out at all but stayed in to serve them. i took at least 7 loads from both of them. 5 loads from the young boy - 1 in my mouth, 4 in my ass. 2 from his man. 

Anyone has similar experiences, i would love to hear your story. Message me or post it here!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...