Help - what's my sexual orientation?

Ok all, help me out. I think I'm bi, but I'm confused. I love having sex as a bottom for men, I dress provocative (ie. Tight short workoutwear, gstring at the beach etc). I love my gstring tanlines. But I'm not really attracted to men at all, only their cocks. And I wear what I wear bc I think I look good and mainly to attract guys to want to have sex with me. Actually, thinking of kissing a guy or being with one beyond sex kinda grosses me out. On the other hand, i cant get enough of seeing hot girls dressed to the nines, club clothes, tiny little bikinis, hot girls that work out and show it off. I long for a female long term relationship and date women all the time (would never "date" a man) but never can get past a few months because I can't figure out how to tell the girls I like male-male sex and I'm the bottom. A guy friend told me it's simple... He asked me, when I walk down the beach, who do I look at? And I said, always the girls, the guys are just in the way... But when I'm horny, I want a cock inside me... From a sex standpoint all I want is to be abused and degraded by a cock, be a cum dump and take loads.  I never get hard being fucked, and never even look at a guy beyond hus cock. Fat, hot, dirty, ugly,,, doesnt matter, just want my hole and mouth to take his cum.  I dress like a male slut basically for one reason, to tell guys, i am a whore....So can anyone tell me what the heck is wrong with me?!?!

There is nothing "wrong" with you. You like what you like.

I use this analogy when explaining it to the less open minded people.

I ask them if they like corn, usually the answer is yes. I ask them why they like corn. Most say "I don't know, I just do". I'm like ok, do you like eggplant or asparagus, often the answer is no. I ask why they don't like it, it usually the same answer..."I just don't".

I explain, it not a choice. It's just the way you are wired.

Society wants to label you, so they can judge you. Don't give them that satisfaction.

You like what you like. Find someone that will let you do that.

• Like 1

It is possible that psychological factors having little or nothing to do with your actual sexual orientation may lie behind the discongruity in your sexual preference. You make no mention of whether you also have sexual relations with women - the inference being that you do not. There is not enough information for us to speculate on whether some psychological process related to past experience is pushing you to act in a way contrary to your normal inclination, or whether you are simply more attacted to men than you thought, or perhaps wish to believe.

Like you, I find women beautiful and would likely choose a woman if I decided upon a relationship, but for my sexual appetite, I like men. I don’t feel confused by this, and if pressed for a label, I call myself Bi.

When you accept that you need answer to no one but yourself for your own sexuality, you will find greater peace.

• Upvote 1

Sex and emotional attraction are different. Its easiest to think of them as separate.

I don't have an emotional attraction to men. But I love cocks, and I love cum and I love being fucked and sucking.

I do have emotional attraction to women, and I love sex with them. With a woman, I'm somewhat dom, and very rarely can I even think about pegging.

With men? I'm pretty versatile with the reality that just under the surface is a slut bottom that only requires the right man to say the right thing to bring it out.

There's nothing wrong with liking women, loving women, but wanting to be a cockwhore for men. Do what makes you happy. 

Edited by biinmsp
edited to correct some issues

If I had to label you which I wouldn't unless you'd asked, I'd consider you gay, no question about it. You're a gay man that connects with women on an emotional level and admires them physically but without much sexual attraction to them, even though you have probably had sex with women. Nothing wrong with liking what you like, though.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I'm not sure why you feel a compulsion to put a label on yourself. I have a confused and conflicted sexual orientation as well and hate people slapping labels on me and don't want to put one on myself. I'm just sexual. I know quite a few bi/str8 guys like you who really loved to get fucked and having a guy cum inside the, who aren't attracted to guys at all. They just want the sex act and not the kissing or other things. They don't cum for guys, don't get hard for guys, etc. there's nothing wrong or abnormal about it. Some have girlfriends, date girls, are engaged or married and what they want their girl can't give them. I guess to me sexual attraction equals orientation. You're attracted to girls and that tells me you're straight. That you enjoy getting fucked in the ass is incidental. It doesn't make you gay or probably even bi. You just want an act performed on you with connection or attachment and that's fine. A lot of guys just want release and you'll have no problem finding that,

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I have struggled with the same feelings. and I have finally become comfortable with identifying as Bisexual. I worked it out this way; I have different reasons for being with women and men. I am still physically attracted to women, and I have had a stronger emotional bond with them, than with men. When I started having sex with men. it was mostly for erotic adventure and the experience. There are some strong feelings I have with homosexuality, that are very intense like anxiety, and some fear, which makes the sex a lot more adrenalized and exciting, this is what I like.  Now that I started barebacking, I have moved more towards men. I would not have a problem if I end up realizing I am gay, it just has not happened, or at least not yet.

Guest GoneFishing
On 5/18/2018 at 3:24 PM, biinmsp said:

Sex and emotional attraction are different. Its easiest to think of them as separate.

I don't have an emotional attraction to men. But I love cocks, and I love cum and I love being fucked and sucking.

I do have emotional attraction to women, and I love sex with them. With a woman, I'm somewhat dom, and very rarely can I even think about pegging.

With men? I'm pretty versatile with the reality that just under the surface is a slut bottom that only requires the right man to say the right thing to bring it out.

There's nothing wrong with liking women, loving women, but wanting to be a cockwhore for men. Do what makes you happy. 

Just be you. 

Im craving some pussy lately so it’s natural 

Guest Memphian
On 5/18/2018 at 5:24 PM, biinmsp said:

This describes me pretty accurately.  I've said many time the whole notion that people must pick a label for themselves when it comes to sexuality is just silly.  As Kinsey demonstrated few are strictly homosexual or heterosexual.  Most are somewhere on the spectrum between those two ends, although for political or social reasons some might adamantly claim to be strictly one or the other.  

So I endorse your advice to the OP.  Just do what makes you happy, hopefully without harming others, and don't waste time trying to choose a label that is meaningless.  You are not voting in a U.S. primary election- you don't have to declare a party.

Dick is just that good. I think that people underestimate the independent physical and psychological power of the phallus. It can make a man who would otherwise have a fulfilling sexual career with women debase  himself before other males and beg for painful and degrading bodily invasion.

Or maybe your attraction to women is wholly illusory. Mechanically, most of the time, normal sex with a woman is just going to work. Even if you had no attraction to female bodies at all, and some drive toward male genitalia, you could find some thought that would give you an erection. From there, the procedure is pretty much automatic, and you’re most likely going to enjoy the sensations of vaginal intercourse once you’re in. It’s just what your body is primed to do. By itself, the resulting orgasm doesn’t mean that you are the slightest bit heterosexual in your base desires. It just means you have a normal, functioning penis. And your claimed preference for women could be driven by emotion and the prevailing social order.

But it does sound like you are genuinely lusting after females, so I’ll mention another remote possibility, that you might be a nascent autogynephile who is both attracted to women and attracted to a fantasy of himself as a woman. Hence, your desire to be used as a female object by men. But probably, hopefully not.

The biological roots of extreme gender deviance seem to be hormonal defects in utero.  The wrong kinds of hormones at critical points in fetal development result in various degrees and types of homosexual orientation and gender dysphoria. So maybe, as a fetus, you got a stray blast of female hormones that left you with a mostly normal male sexuality, inconveniently interrupted by an intense, uncontrollable attraction to male sexual organs. It’s just a bit of bad luck, really. This combination is rare, so of course most people have a hard time understanding your patterns of attraction and behavior.

• Like 1