Cheating Bareback Toilet Fuck

This happened quite few years ago when I was still together with my partner.  We'd been together about eight years when this happened and we were already starting to drift apart.  If I'm being honest, this wasn't the first time I cheated on him, but it was the first time I did it bareback....

We were spending a long weekend in Berlin and one afternoon my partner wanted to go to an exhibition in what had formerly been the east part of Berlin.  He quite often went to exhibitions and galleries and as it wasn't really my thing I would usually go for a walk until he had finished.  He set off and I arranged to meet him a couple of hours later.  It was a beautiful sunny afternoon and I enjoyed strolling through the city very much.  I walked around in a huge circle, through a park and along by a river and after about an hour I was ready for a rest.  I came across an area with shops and restaurants and I noticed that quite a few of them had rainbow flags in the window.   I went into a coffee shop, ordered a drink and sat down.  It was quite busy, with what was obviously a mixed gay crowd.  The guy who served me was really nice, young and quite camp, with a shock of blond hair and a really friendly manner.

I enjoyed the atmosphere and the chilled out music. I finished my drink and, as I had plenty of time and was enjoying sitting watching the world go by, I ordered another one.  There were quite a few fit looking guys in there and I had particularly noticed the two guys sitting across from me.  They were obviously a couple, one was tall and ginger and his boyfriend was small and dark.  I thought they were both really fit looking, especially the ginger guy.  As I watched them, the dark haired guy leaned forward and I had a great view of the top of his pants and his arse crack.  When I looked up I met the eyes of the ginger lad who had obviously noticed me looking at his boyfriend's arse.  As I met his eyes, he grinned at me.

After a while, the dark haired guy got up from his seat.  He said something to the ginger guy and kissed him and I heard them arranging to meet later.  I decided it was time to make a move but before I did, I wanted to use the toilet, which I knew was downstairs.  I had assumed that there was also some seating down there as I had noticed some guys coming up the stairs that I hadn't noticed going down there.  When I got downstairs I discovered that there was no seating down there, only the male toilets.  I wondered just what these guys had been doing down there for so long.  When I entered the toilet I could guess exactly what they had been doing.  The toilet had two urinals and two cubicles and, as I took a much needed piss at the urinal, I could see that there was a perfectly sized glory hole between the two cubicles.

I hadn't had sex for some time and, not to put too fine a point on it, was horny as fuck.  I looked at my watch and saw that I still had plenty of time.  I decided to see what happened - guys were obviously using the toilet for sex and I was horny to suck some cock and, ideally, to get sucked off myself.  I went in to one of the cubicles, shut the door, pulled my trousers and pants down and sat on the toilet.  Nothing happened for a little while and then I heard someone entering the toilet.  I heard him take a piss at the urinal and then wash his hands.  I assumed he was going to leave then but instead he entered the other cubicle and I heard him dropping his pants.  I waited a moment and then saw an eye at the hole.  I leaned back and flashed my hard cock.  The eye disappeared and I looked through the hole.  To my delight I saw the ginger lad grinning back at me.  He stood up and seconds later a nice big thick cock came through the hole.

I was really turned on now and wasted no time taking his cock into my mouth.  I sucked him for a while and then he pulled his cock back through the hole and indicated that he wanted to suck me.  I stood up and pushed my cock through the hole and soon I was enjoying one of the best blow jobs ever.  He sucked me so well that I was soon getting very close to blowing my load so I pulled my cock back again.  He looked through the hole and indicated to me to turn round.  I turned round and showed him my arse, pulling my cheeks apart and fingering my hole.  I could see he liked what he was seeing and I was really turned on by the fact that such a fit lad was turned on by my arse. He pushed his cock through the hole again and I sucked him some more.  After a short time he pulled his cock back and indicated that I should join him in his cubicle.

I hesitated, but only for a moment, and a minute later we were in the cubicle together, kissing and wanking each other.  He pushed my head down to his cock and I began to suck him again and then he pulled me up, turned me round and bent me over the toilet.  I felt his hands pulling my arse cheeks apart and seconds later his tongue was up my arse.  It felt so good - but there was better to come.  He stood up and began to rub the head of his cock over my wet hole.  I could feel his pre cum on my hole as he spat on it a couple of times and began to push his cock gently but firmly into my arse.  This lad wanted to fuck me and he clearly wasn't intending to use a condom!  The head of his cock entered my arse and I knew I should pull back - but I knew I didn't want to - I wanted to feel his big bare cock sliding up my arse. 

He kept pushing and I knew if I pushed back I could probably take him right up my arse.  I pushed back and felt a stab of pain as his cock went right up me.  He gave me a moment to get used to his cock and then he began to fuck me.  I was really turned on and I knew if I touched my cock I was going to cum. I had never thought for a moment when I entered the cafe that I would end up bent over the toilet being fucked without a condom by a fit ginger lad who was at least ten years younger than me.  The fact that we were fucking unprotected in the toilet of a busy cafe and the fact that we were both cheating on our partners only made the whole experience even hornier.

He fucked me steadily for a while, and then took hold of my hips and began to fuck me harder.  His breathing was getting heavier now and I knew he wasn't going to last much longer.  After about ten or twelve more thrusts he groaned and I knew he was pumping a big load of cum into my unprotected, cheating arse.  

He seemed to cum for ages and when he pulled out my arse I took his cock into my mouth again.  He grinned and high fived me, then pulled his pants and trousers up and left the cubicle.

A short time later I was back out in the Berlin sunshine on my way to meet my partner, a big load of cum deep in my arse.

• Like 31
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 3

17 hours ago, Tommy Tank said:

This happened quite few years ago when I was still together with my partner.  We'd been together about eight years when this happened and we were already starting to drift apart.  If I'm being honest, this wasn't the first time I cheated on him, but it was the first time I did it bareback....

We were spending a long weekend in Berlin and one afternoon my partner wanted to go to an exhibition in what had formerly been the east part of Berlin.  He quite often went to exhibitions and galleries and as it wasn't really my thing I would usually go for a walk until he had finished.  He set off and I arranged to meet him a couple of hours later.  It was a beautiful sunny afternoon and I enjoyed strolling through the city very much.  I walked around in a huge circle, through a park and along by a river and after about an hour I was ready for a rest.  I came across an area with shops and restaurants and I noticed that quite a few of them had rainbow flags in the window.   I went into a coffee shop, ordered a drink and sat down.  It was quite busy, with what was obviously a mixed gay crowd.  The guy who served me was really nice, young and quite camp, with a shock of blond hair and a really friendly manner.

I enjoyed the atmosphere and the chilled out music. I finished my drink and, as I had plenty of time and was enjoying sitting watching the world go by, I ordered another one.  There were quite a few fit looking guys in there and I had particularly noticed the two guys sitting across from me.  They were obviously a couple, one was tall and ginger and his boyfriend was small and dark.  I thought they were both really fit looking, especially the ginger guy.  As I watched them, the dark haired guy leaned forward and I had a great view of the top of his pants and his arse crack.  When I looked up I met the eyes of the ginger lad who had obviously noticed me looking at his boyfriend's arse.  As I met his eyes, he grinned at me.

After a while, the dark haired guy got up from his seat.  He said something to the ginger guy and kissed him and I heard them arranging to meet later.  I decided it was time to make a move but before I did, I wanted to use the toilet, which I knew was downstairs.  I had assumed that there was also some seating down there as I had noticed some guys coming up the stairs that I hadn't noticed going down there.  When I got downstairs I discovered that there was no seating down there, only the male toilets.  I wondered just what these guys had been doing down there for so long.  When I entered the toilet I could guess exactly what they had been doing.  The toilet had two urinals and two cubicles and, as I took a much needed piss at the urinal, I could see that there was a perfectly sized glory hole between the two cubicles.

I hadn't had sex for some time and, not to put too fine a point on it, was horny as fuck.  I looked at my watch and saw that I still had plenty of time.  I decided to see what happened - guys were obviously using the toilet for sex and I was horny to suck some cock and, ideally, to get sucked off myself.  I went in to one of the cubicles, shut the door, pulled my trousers and pants down and sat on the toilet.  Nothing happened for a little while and then I heard someone entering the toilet.  I heard him take a piss at the urinal and then wash his hands.  I assumed he was going to leave then but instead he entered the other cubicle and I heard him dropping his pants.  I waited a moment and then saw an eye at the hole.  I leaned back and flashed my hard cock.  The eye disappeared and I looked through the hole.  To my delight I saw the ginger lad grinning back at me.  He stood up and seconds later a nice big thick cock came through the hole.

I was really turned on now and wasted no time taking his cock into my mouth.  I sucked him for a while and then he pulled his cock back through the hole and indicated that he wanted to suck me.  I stood up and pushed my cock through the hole and soon I was enjoying one of the best blow jobs ever.  He sucked me so well that I was soon getting very close to blowing my load so I pulled my cock back again.  He looked through the hole and indicated to me to turn round.  I turned round and showed him my arse, pulling my cheeks apart and fingering my hole.  I could see he liked what he was seeing and I was really turned on by the fact that such a fit lad was turned on by my arse. He pushed his cock through the hole again and I sucked him some more.  After a short time he pulled his cock back and indicated that I should join him in his cubicle.

I hesitated, but only for a moment, and a minute later we were in the cubicle together, kissing and wanking each other.  He pushed my head down to his cock and I began to suck him again and then he pulled me up, turned me round and bent me over the toilet.  I felt his hands pulling my arse cheeks apart and seconds later his tongue was up my arse.  It felt so good - but there was better to come.  He stood up and began to rub the head of his cock over my wet hole.  I could feel his pre cum on my hole as he spat on it a couple of times and began to push his cock gently but firmly into my arse.  This lad wanted to fuck me and he clearly wasn't intending to use a condom!  The head of his cock entered my arse and I knew I should pull back - but I knew I didn't want to - I wanted to feel his big bare cock sliding up my arse. 

He kept pushing and I knew if I pushed back I could probably take him right up my arse.  I pushed back and felt a stab of pain as his cock went right up me.  He gave me a moment to get used to his cock and then he began to fuck me.  I was really turned on and I knew if I touched my cock I was going to cum. I had never thought for a moment when I entered the cafe that I would end up bent over the toilet being fucked without a condom by a fit ginger lad who was at least ten years younger than me.  The fact that we were fucking unprotected in the toilet of a busy cafe and the fact that we were both cheating on our partners only made the whole experience even hornier.

He fucked me steadily for a while, and then took hold of my hips and began to fuck me harder.  His breathing was getting heavier now and I knew he wasn't going to last much longer.  After about ten or twelve more thrusts he groaned and I knew he was pumping a big load of cum into my unprotected, cheating arse.  

He seemed to cum for ages and when he pulled out my arse I took his cock into my mouth again.  He grinned and high fived me, then pulled his pants and trousers up and left the cubicle.

A short time later I was back out in the Berlin sunshine on my way to meet my partner, a big load of cum deep in my arse.

Edited by Hungryholeforyou

• 1 year later...
Guest CuriousDallas

There is nothing hotter than taking a load that should be going inside a BF or GF and getting it inside me instead. I love putting my seed inside a guy and their GF or BF has no idea I'm breeding their ass. I hook up with a lot of bi/str8 boys who cheat on their GFs and a few gay boys who do the same on the BFs as well. Was at the Cage the Elephant/Beck concert last night and wound up chatting with these three guys who were next to me on the lawn. The one was there with his GF and I wound up making out with one of the guys when we went to pee and get some beers. He said I should come back to their place after the concert and play with him and the other guy and that maybe they could talk the third into joining once he dropped his GF at her place. He wasn't much to look at but had a huge cock and cums like a geyser. I was down to find out if it was true. I went back to the two guy's place and we started messing around. Before long the third guy showed and sure enough, he had a monster cock and spewed cum like a geyser. Wound up taking all three of dicks and multiple loads, loaded the two gay boys as well...one of whom had a BF he was cheating on too.

21 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

There is nothing hotter than taking a load that should be going inside a BF or GF and getting it inside me instead

Absolutely - it's a huge turn on knowing I got the load that should have gone up his boyfriend

• Like 2

I'm single now, but my hottest fucks were when i was cheating on my bf. It was so hot coming home and kissing him on the lips after another guy's cock had been in my mouth and his cum in my arse.

I had one guy breed me several times who was also cheating on his bf.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...