6.  thanks for the love over this story guys, much appreciated

We eventually woke late and Ben announced that as it was Saturday and no college work for me today as better time would be spent at the Sauna Club socializing with Dan, Rich, Mark and a few others of their friends.

“Yeah your brother is going to be a magnet for what you usually like most” Olly said before laughingly adding, “plenty of group action”

“Fresh meat, no loads refused always draws out the best of humanity with gifts to share with a newbie.” Responded Ben already rubbing his crotch.

“Bro, you’d better just have an energy shake for breakfast and then we’ll teach you how to clean out the lovely hole of yours in readiness for a mid-day work out.”

For me mid-day couldn’t come soon enough but it was well into the afternoon by the time Ben & Olly lead me into the Sauna Club, paid our entrance fees then off to the locker room to strip down to towels which my brother and partner tucked in around their waist but I was told to just drape mine over my shoulder. “No point hiding the goods on offer is there?”

They led me upstairs to the large viewing room full of guys whose lustful eyes coveted me as I passed by with wolf whistles and groping of my ass.  On we walked to an area beyond where five cubicles, each with a scuzzy stained mattress was on the floor with just a curtain for privacy.  Ben ushered us in one and left the curtain open and then he and Olly removed their well tented towels and pull me into an intense round of kissing and after several minutes of tongue jousting my brother pushed me down on my back..

“You ready for this?  You don’t have to if you don’t want to you know? Ben says,

“I already have yours and Olly’s Poz cum in me, so yeah, I’m good with this!” and by the time Ben had worked up to three fingers buried deep in me hole we had an audience of several pairs of eyes hungrily looking on, hard cocks in hand jerking off.  I had to laugh as I imagined I was circled by sex-starved wolves ready to pounce and consume me, whatever, the though was enough to make my cock swell and drool a constant flow of precum over my groin.

Once Ben and Olly had donated more of their Poz cum up my chute Olly said loud enough for all to hear, “Off to the Sling Room for you to complete your afternoon/evening of NO LOADS REFUSED action”

“I’ve heard about them but never been in a sling.” I managed to splutter upon seeing the contraption spot lit in the darkened room.

“Hop in, lie back and make yourself comfortable.”

“Woa the leather’s cold”

“Don’t worry it’ll soon warm up, now let me tie your wrists and ankles to the chains…don’t want you escaping little bro!  There how does it feel?”

I had just one word, “Fantastic!”

“There you go guys…he’s all yours” as he addresses a growing throng gathered around.  “Ah Dan trust you to be first….”

I couldn’t help but laugh when I saw a smiling Dan move towards me as all I could focus on was his tattoo of an elephant’s head inked all over his crotch with, yes, you’ve guessed it, his long cock for its trunk!  He flashed a killer smile that caught my attention and then I saw his sparkling eyes and yet despite the comedy tattoo me and my cock felt an instant attraction.  Fuck I wanted this man.  I wanted him just as I lusted after my brother all these years.

Our eyes remained locked on one another as Dan took up station at my exposed and quivering ass, “Do you like elephants Liam?” he asked all innocently.

“Sure” I tell him

“D’ya know how they wash themselves?”  to which other guys burst out laughing…

“Yeah they suck up water in their trunk and spray it over their bodies.”

“Well done Liam, look just like this.” As he pulled his long foreskin back revealing a shiny Prince Albert, something I’d heard about but never actually seen before.  I was mesmerized and didn’t at first realise as he let rip a torrent of piss all over me and simultaneously others standing close by joined in the golden shower.  I had never indulged in piss-play before but I was surprised at how turned on I was, or was it just because it was Dan?  When Dan’s PA’d elephant trunk piss stream eventually stopped he lined his dick with my hole and pushed in balls deep…and if it hadn’t been for the previous loads it would have been painful but now I just felt full.

My eyes locked on to Dan’s as I felt the electricity flow between us as I enjoy his full attention…it didn’t go unnoticed by my brother who stroked my face and said, “You’re doing great, we’ll make a great cumslut out of you yet.  I can tell Dan likes you and I think you like him too, am I right?”

I nodded, unable to speak as Dan’s bulbous dick head and PA continuously rubbed over my prostate…I let out a satisfied “Aaaaahhhh” just as a rock-hard cock was pushed in my mouth.

I guess Dan felt it too as still staring deep into my eyes he starts licking my feet and sucking my toes, “Ummmm, sweaty teen feet, I just love your smell” as he runs his nose all over the soles of my feet and under my toes making the hairs on the back of my neck raise and me uncontrollably squirm.  “Ohhhhh Myyyyy Godddd…Dan, please … Arrr fuck…! Please, please… please breed me”

The stimulation or feet licking is too much, my hole clamping tight around his cock in spasms; I know the signs so well now my cum fires out high in the air and then splatters down all over me in hot jets of cummy rain.

“Oh yeah bro…., you get shot of all that neg seed.” Ben encourages me, “Now get ready for Dan’s  Poz cum, tell him you want it, you want him to knock you up”

This is all new to me and I cannot articulate properly any dirty talk other than.

“Yeeeessssss”, is my response, my whole body now shaking in anticipation!

“Yes, what?”  asks Dan

“I want you to Poz me” 

Well, I’m not going to refuse you, am I?

“You sure you’re ready for this, coz’ there’s no going back now?”

“Sure, oh God.  Yes! Come on, don’t play games with me, fill me up with your POZ jizz!"  is my breathy reply.

Dan goes from slowly and deliberately pushing my ass ring open with each inward thrust and pulling it out on each outward stroke to now hammering in hard and fast in my slick passage. His eyes bug wide and sweat glistening over his body giving him a luminance God like appearance and at this pace his PA feels unworldly and fantastic in my hole.

“I know I’m not going to last long, oh yeah…oh yeah”…he says over and over again  

He jabs harder and faster, says “I’m almost there” as all of his efforts are solely on giving me what I want and what I need.  Dan’s toxic delivery.

"Please breed me. I want your toxic cum."

He rams home HARD smashes my prostate to fire off rope after rope of thick highly toxic baby makers in my guts as in the same instant my balls pull up and yet more useless cum squirts out.

“Welcum to the club…my Bug Brother!” then leans forwards for our first incestuous kiss.

No sooner had Dan pulled out of my hole it wasn’t left vacant for long as my brother, Olly and Dan made sure I was anally and orally fucked as all the guys kept revolving around taking turns.  This was all new with hands continually playing with my cock, balls, nipples and stroking every other part of my body.

One by one they all unloaded their Poz cum in or over me until there was just the four of us.  Olly held me then said, “I think Dan is infatuated by you, look…” as Dan moved round to my battered and puffy hole, but instead of pushing in he rest his steel like cock on my aching balls and lovingly licked and sucked on my toes again before pushing his “trunk” in tenderly a few times, watched me adoringly, then pulled out his pink foamy spunk covered cock to offer me the dripping spume to my open and willing mouth.

“There you go Bug Brother taste the essence of us, Poz, proud and family all connected by Ben’s strain.”  As I slurped and spotlessly cleaned his dick the other three all cheered and as I pulled off and looked back up at him. "Ummmm, delicious..."

“Do you want to come home with us or go with Dan to rest and recuperate bro?

“Err…..” I knew I really wanted both options and then it hit me, “Why can’t we all go home together?”

• Like 20
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1

Guest GoneFishing
7 hours ago, Giveit2meraw said:

6.  thanks for the love over this story guys, much appreciated

We eventually woke late and Ben announced that as it was Saturday and no college work for me today as better time would be spent at the Sauna Club socializing with Dan, Rich, Mark and a few others of their friends.

“Yeah your brother is going to be a magnet for what you usually like most” Olly said before laughingly adding, “plenty of group action”

“Fresh meat, no loads refused always draws out the best of humanity with gifts to share with a newbie.” Responded Ben already rubbing his crotch.

“Bro, you’d better just have an energy shake for breakfast and then we’ll teach you how to clean out the lovely hole of yours in readiness for a mid-day work out.”

For me mid-day couldn’t come soon enough but it was well into the afternoon by the time Ben & Olly lead me into the Sauna Club, paid our entrance fees then off to the locker room to strip down to towels which my brother and partner tucked in around their waist but I was told to just drape mine over my shoulder. “No point hiding the goods on offer is there?”

They led me upstairs to the large viewing room full of guys whose lustful eyes coveted me as I passed by with wolf whistles and groping of my ass.  On we walked to an area beyond where five cubicles, each with a scuzzy stained mattress was on the floor with just a curtain for privacy.  Ben ushered us in one and left the curtain open and then he and Olly removed their well tented towels and pull me into an intense round of kissing and after several minutes of tongue jousting my brother pushed me down on my back..

“You ready for this?  You don’t have to if you don’t want to you know? Ben says,

“I already have yours and Olly’s Poz cum in me, so yeah, I’m good with this!” and by the time Ben had worked up to three fingers buried deep in me hole we had an audience of several pairs of eyes hungrily looking on, hard cocks in hand jerking off.  I had to laugh as I imagined I was circled by sex-starved wolves ready to pounce and consume me, whatever, the though was enough to make my cock swell and drool a constant flow of precum over my groin.

Once Ben and Olly had donated more of their Poz cum up my chute Olly said loud enough for all to hear, “Off to the Sling Room for you to complete your afternoon/evening of NO LOADS REFUSED action”

“I’ve heard about them but never been in a sling.” I managed to splutter upon seeing the contraption spot lit in the darkened room.

“Hop in, lie back and make yourself comfortable.”

“Woa the leather’s cold”

“Don’t worry it’ll soon warm up, now let me tie your wrists and ankles to the chains…don’t want you escaping little bro!  There how does it feel?”

I had just one word, “Fantastic!”

“There you go guys…he’s all yours” as he addresses a growing throng gathered around.  “Ah Dan trust you to be first….”

I couldn’t help but laugh when I saw a smiling Dan move towards me as all I could focus on was his tattoo of an elephant’s head inked all over his crotch with, yes, you’ve guessed it, his long cock for its trunk!  He flashed a killer smile that caught my attention and then I saw his sparkling eyes and yet despite the comedy tattoo me and my cock felt an instant attraction.  Fuck I wanted this man.  I wanted him just as I lusted after my brother all these years.

Our eyes remained locked on one another as Dan took up station at my exposed and quivering ass, “Do you like elephants Liam?” he asked all innocently.

“Sure” I tell him

“D’ya know how they wash themselves?”  to which other guys burst out laughing…

“Yeah they suck up water in their trunk and spray it over their bodies.”

“Well done Liam, look just like this.” As he pulled his long foreskin back revealing a shiny Prince Albert, something I’d heard about but never actually seen before.  I was mesmerized and didn’t at first realise as he let rip a torrent of piss all over me and simultaneously others standing close by joined in the golden shower.  I had never indulged in piss-play before but I was surprised at how turned on I was, or was it just because it was Dan?  When Dan’s PA’d elephant trunk piss stream eventually stopped he lined his dick with my hole and pushed in balls deep…and if it hadn’t been for the previous loads it would have been painful but now I just felt full.

My eyes locked on to Dan’s as I felt the electricity flow between us as I enjoy his full attention…it didn’t go unnoticed by my brother who stroked my face and said, “You’re doing great, we’ll make a great cumslut out of you yet.  I can tell Dan likes you and I think you like him too, am I right?”

I nodded, unable to speak as Dan’s bulbous dick head and PA continuously rubbed over my prostate…I let out a satisfied “Aaaaahhhh” just as a rock-hard cock was pushed in my mouth.

I guess Dan felt it too as still staring deep into my eyes he starts licking my feet and sucking my toes, “Ummmm, sweaty teen feet, I just love your smell” as he runs his nose all over the soles of my feet and under my toes making the hairs on the back of my neck raise and me uncontrollably squirm.  “Ohhhhh Myyyyy Godddd…Dan, please … Arrr fuck…! Please, please… please breed me”

The stimulation or feet licking is too much, my hole clamping tight around his cock in spasms; I know the signs so well now my cum fires out high in the air and then splatters down all over me in hot jets of cummy rain.

“Oh yeah bro…., you get shot of all that neg seed.” Ben encourages me, “Now get ready for Dan’s  Poz cum, tell him you want it, you want him to knock you up”

This is all new to me and I cannot articulate properly any dirty talk other than.

“Yeeeessssss”, is my response, my whole body now shaking in anticipation!

“Yes, what?”  asks Dan

“I want you to Poz me” 

Well, I’m not going to refuse you, am I?

“You sure you’re ready for this, coz’ there’s no going back now?”

“Sure, oh God.  Yes! Come on, don’t play games with me, fill me up with your POZ jizz!"  is my breathy reply.

Dan goes from slowly and deliberately pushing my ass ring open with each inward thrust and pulling it out on each outward stroke to now hammering in hard and fast in my slick passage. His eyes bug wide and sweat glistening over his body giving him a luminance God like appearance and at this pace his PA feels unworldly and fantastic in my hole.

“I know I’m not going to last long, oh yeah…oh yeah”…he says over and over again  

He jabs harder and faster, says “I’m almost there” as all of his efforts are solely on giving me what I want and what I need.  Dan’s toxic delivery.

"Please breed me. I want your toxic cum."

He rams home HARD smashes my prostate to fire off rope after rope of thick highly toxic baby makers in my guts as in the same instant my balls pull up and yet more useless cum squirts out.

“Welcum to the club…my Bug Brother!” then leans forwards for our first incestuous kiss.

No sooner had Dan pulled out of my hole it wasn’t left vacant for long as my brother, Olly and Dan made sure I was anally and orally fucked as all the guys kept revolving around taking turns.  This was all new with hands continually playing with my cock, balls, nipples and stroking every other part of my body.

One by one they all unloaded their Poz cum in or over me until there was just the four of us.  Olly held me then said, “I think Dan is infatuated by you, look…” as Dan moved round to my battered and puffy hole, but instead of pushing in he rest his steel like cock on my aching balls and lovingly licked and sucked on my toes again before pushing his “trunk” in tenderly a few times, watched me adoringly, then pulled out his pink foamy spunk covered cock to offer me the dripping spume to my open and willing mouth.

“There you go Bug Brother taste the essence of us, Poz, proud and family all connected by Ben’s strain.”  As I slurped and spotlessly cleaned his dick the other three all cheered and as I pulled off and looked back up at him. "Ummmm, delicious..."

“Do you want to come home with us or go with Dan to rest and recuperate bro?

“Err…..” I knew I really wanted both options and then it hit me, “Why can’t we all go home together?”

you had me at hard smashes !

Thank you for the support over this story and I hope you enjoy the way Liam is opened up to new experiences...

7.  Share and share alike

Dan, Ben and his partner Olly helped me to my feet, half help walk/carry me to the Locker Room, dressed me and got me back to their home only to reverse the process!  Once stripped down I was bent over to have a medium sized butt-plug eased into my sore puffy hole.  This time the intrusion felt alien and my ring clammed down on it in protest. They then led me to the shower, my tired legs not allowing me to stand just sit there as they sprayed water all over me and when satisfied I was as clean as I could be they dried me and then carried me to bed.  I was sore, exhausted, and asleep in seconds, but not before Dan leaned into me, kissed me and said "you’re amazing – wish you were mine all the time" and laid back down. I curled up under his arm, my head on his chest, "me too" I said then fell into a deep breathing rhythm and I fell asleep.

When I woke next morning only to I find myself alone in bed, I called out and got no response, there was no-one in the house and as I sank back into the pillows and reflected on yesterday.  It was a mixture of thoughts, at first, I wondered whether the night before was just a dream but the ache in my ass told me it certainly wasn't and my jaw ached too from being stretched open taking so much cock.

I needed to piss, so got out of bed, and walked slowly to the bathroom my legs were weak but managed to carry me…as I emptied my bladder I remembered being hosed in piss and instantly my cock began to thicken, wow where did this fetish spring from?  I dropped my hand into the flow and licked them clean. The taste was not so nice, strong and bitter but my cock was rock-hard.  Returning to bed and just stretching my legs made them feel a bit better as I slowly jacked my erection remembering the night before.

It was at that moment the door of the bedroom opened as Ben, Olly and then Dan came in.

"Ah, so we're awake now?" asked my brother smiling.

Caught out wanking with a sheepish look across my face I don’t know why but I rapidly tried to cover my steel-like erection…, "We've just been for breakfast. Left you here asleep" and with that Dan leaned in slowly towards me, closer and closer, I didn't move. Couldn't move. His hand moved mine allowing my cock to spring free in a spay of pre-cum just as Ben's lips touched mine I willingly accepted his kiss; a gentle loving kiss and I didn't resist as he pushed me backwards onto the bed, my body involuntarily responded, my back arched upwards thrusting my cock into my brother’s jogger clad leg.  My World revolved around what Dan was doing to me right now, so much so that I failed to notice Olly and Ben strip off as Dan's tongue jousted with mine as his hand began pushing the rest of the bedclothes away leaving me totally exposed, naked and as Dan released his kiss I found myself next to my naked brother and his boyfriend.

My mind only had a split moment to work it all out as Dan’s lips were still clasped onto mine, tenderly kissing me, his tongue in my mouth, I felt the bed moving a little as Dan moved off and then felt hands caress my straining cock, lightly tug my balls, then move to my chest, as fingers pinch my nipples.  I was in heaven!  Then as Dan pulled away Ben resumed the kissing, gently rolling me on my side as his now naked body snuggles up next to me, his hard precum slippery dick pressed up against my butt as his hot breath and lips shower butterfly kisses on my neck.  His hands running down lower over my back, gently holding my butt cheeks, squeezing, caressing and then twisting out the butt-plug.

After closely inspecting it, “Oh yes, yes, yes, it’s dry, all that Poz cum has been absorbed into your guts overnight.  Good boy” I hear Olly say as he tenderly stokes my face.

Ben whispers: "lie on your side to face me, wrap your legs around me."

I do so, facing my brother my legs wrapped around his back pulling myself so close to him skin on skin – an electric moment – as I kiss him hard on the lips I feel his slippery cock ease into my fully exposed hole.
It felt so good. It felt better than anything I had ever experienced by another man as we kissed hard, passionately….”Why did it take us so long to discover this?”

I barely felt the bed move, but then knew that someone was behind me, holding both of us, resting his cock along the crack of my ass, rubbing it gently against Ben’s cock which was slowly and deliberately sliding in and out of me.

“Go for it Olly” purred my brother letting me know who was tight up against me.  It was obvious Olly had lubricated his cock with something, so when he arched his back like an expert, then thrust upwards and forwards, his cock slipped straight into my already full hole.  I grunt out an, “Oh fuck!” as my ass painfully feels like it’s split asunder as it spasms around two cocks. Yet it was just what I wanted wow I’ve gone from being an anal virgin to now taking two cocks at once in my love canal.  The two hard cocks were like an electric current in me as they rubbed against each other, the pre-cum lubricating them sliding against each other within the tight confines of my anal passage.

For the next few minutes it was an amazing mixture of sensations skewered on two cocks feeling every speed or angle change as all my senses focussed around my sphincter and prostate as the constant rubbing and constant kissing by them sent my brain into overdrive.  As my brother and his partner alternated sliding their cocks in and out of my ass slowly, slow enough I guess for them to fuck and inflict damage yet with not enough friction for them to cum.  Throughout their fucking my brother is whispering in my ear things like,

"what a fabulous fuck your boy pussy is," followed by, "your cunt is so good around our cocks," then "what a nasty Poz cum dump you are," as other obscenities came I had to break the kissing to moan in arousal, arousal like this I had never felt before and was so turned on by the obscene compliments.

Not to be left out Dan slid his hand between Ben and I and wrapped his free hand around my cock which was already jabbing into Ben’s now very slippery chest and as Dan controlled the movement of my cock, I kept fucking my cock into his fist.  I was close, so close, my breathing now coming in short sharp intakes until I was begging to cum, to be fucked harder: it was so arousing.  I also knew from their breathing that the other two men weren't far off cumming too.

Suddenly there was only the instinct to cum, all three of us swallowed up in the moment. I felt my ass being pounded and my prostate prodded once too often as I cry out, “I’m c…c…c cumming” firing jet after jet of Neg cum all over Dan’s hand and my brother’s chest.  “Fuck kid, where does it all cum from?”  asks my cum splattered lover.  As my sphincter squeezes hard around their cocks with each ejaculate I suddenly hear Ben cry out, “Oh fuck…” his cock stiffens, and I feel him pumping his radioactive Poz cum deep into my ass. It was too much for Olly as well. He screams out as he is pumping yet more toxic cum into me at that same moment.

All three of us seem to last pumping out cum forever, but perhaps it’s only for a few seconds. Then all four of us are left lying relaxed in a heap together until Ben’s cock shrinks out of my ass…Olly relaxes in his arms as Dan looks at me "can I lick you clean as you suck me off ‘coz I’m the only one here yet to cum?"

Dan squats over my face as his thick PA’d dick slides snake like to my open and willing mouth, my tongue dancing around his dick-head playfully licking around the horseshoe shaped metal adornment, as my hands instinctively grip his ass.  Holy fuck, I think to myself, that ass of his. Like two blonde fuzz peaches. I have got to devote some time to just feeling that later and I went back to bobbing my head on his rock-hard dick. I could taste a mix of my own saliva and his delicious precum and I just fell into a comfortable rhythm. My head and tongue moved in tandem with his thrusts, as his tongue and mouth lick and tickle my groin, abbs and chest as he hoovered up my cold spent Negative juices.

“Take care on the Prince Albert…I…I…I ahhhhh…can’t afford….ah…your dentaaaaaaaaaal…..Abruptly and without warning other than I see his body stiffen.  “I'm...CUMMING! is all Dan said as he climaxed, grabbing my head tight between his legs and feeding me every drop of his Poz cum he could muster as it is filling me up, jet after beautiful jet, my mouth is full and his toxic red-hot cum starts to dripple down the sides of my mouth.  “Liam! swallow before you fucking drown in cum!”

Eventually our breathing returns to normal and I turn around and

kissed Dan feeding him some of his own cum, “ummm nearly as tasty as you!  Thank you, Liam, because that was... there are orgasms, and then there are ORGASMS and boy that was intense.” Then as he turns me over to inspect the damage done after my first DP fucking says on seeing my gaping puffy sore and raw hole says with laughter in his voice, “Err…Looks like we need a bigger plug to keep all that dirty cum in there now!”

• Like 17
  • Upvote 8

After cleaning ourselves up lounged around and watched the lunch time football match on TV, not that I was interested and, as I knew Dan had a big-time foot fetish which to me seems harmless enough as he loves massaging my feet and I love him doing it. My bare feet are in his lap so I started stroking his cock with my feet through his jeans and he’s loving the attention ‘coz in no time, he was as hard as me. I'd never done anything like this before but his cock springing back to life just by my feet was driving me wild. He slowly unzipped his jeans and pulled his pants and jeans down and started stroking his dick with my feet.

He was in heaven as I jacked him up and down as his cock became beautifully sticky and slick with pre-cum and he moaned out loud as I slowly teased him. My toes were a perfect fit around his thick shaft as he began stroking my toes…which just made me giggle and squirm.

I pulled my shirt off as he looked at me very intensely “you sure you’re ok with all this” he asked as I finished stripping my clothes off and “Oh yes” especially as he quickly found I am ticklish so it went from light tickling to him saying 'one day I'm going to strap you down and tickle those feet'.

He was still holding my toes as I somewhat egged him on with “Oh yeah, you and whose army?”. “Oh you’ve asked for it now!” He read me so well and without warning he pulled me to the floor and snatched his belt off his jeans while pulling my hands behind my back securing me. He ran to the bed room and grabbed another belt looping it around my ankles leaving me hog tied!!!

Ben decided to leave us two love birds to it by suggesting to Olly, “Time for some afternoon delight ourselves….” As they made their way to the bedroom.

“You are SO in for it now” he said as he began stroking my bare feet and then to my surprise his tongue went between my toes and up and down my soles. “Fuck yeah.  I love your feet” I thought I was going to cum right then. It was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to me so far and so different from last night’s Sling experience.

He never left suckling on my toes or licking and it was obviously I was digging the whole scene as my cock continually leaks long strands of clear liquid. I was sweating from the torture and could not wait to see what else he had in mind as I thought continually about him fucking me.

He rolled me over, eased out the butt plug and slid his rampant cock in my once tight hole in one simple motion I felt nothing but pleasure as he picked up the pace. His cock is big and I just love every second of him fucking my ass.

I stroke my cock as the orgasm builds between us...I feel him swell up as he blasts another dirty load of cum in my now full to the brim cunt as I too cum all over the floor....

“Very soon that’ll be Poz cum you’re firing slut” Dan whispers in my ear and upon hearing those words my spent semi hard cock stood straight up ridged!!   

• Like 12
  • Upvote 7

9. Sorry guys no sex in the next couple of chapters as setting the scene for a twist in this story.

All too soon my weekend of revelations, sex education and conversion to Poz cumdump had to come to an end and I had to reluctantly go home.  It wasn’t made any easier by the kissing goodbyes and group hug that just left me hard and horny for more despite my hole throbbing around the plastic intrusion plugging their Poz loads deep inside!

My brother drove me home, not in silence this time but full of talk outlining how my body’s immune system is under attack right now and how my sero-conversion will play out most probably in a couple of weeks.  Fuck! I have a wet spot forming in my jeans just from all this dirty talk.

As we park up outside home, he won’t come in after falling out with our father a few years ago and says, “You know you are welcome at ours any time and, I mean any time.  Here’s a door key to let yourself in” as he presses it into my hand, leans over and hugs me tight.

In my short walk to the front door of the place I call home I feel like I’ve grown overnight into a man, feel taller and more confident, momentous decision made, acted upon and potentially a boyfriend too.  I’m ecstatic…until I’m inside.

“Where the hell have you been son?” is the opening linen from my dad, “You’ve had your mum and me worried sick, don’t you ever answer your phone?”

I pull it out of my pocket and see a dozen missed calls, “Err, sorry it was on silent.  Anyways you knew I was safe with Ben.”

“S’pose he hasn’t looked after you much, you must be half starved?”

I feel I am starting to blush and my heart thumps with a pounding building in my temples.

“Actually, he and Olly looked after me really well, we had a great time, we three went out and I met plenty of friends of theirs.”  Confidence growing now I blurt out, “we had a bloody brilliant time actually and I plan on seeing a lot more of them, don’t know why it hasn’t happened before?”

“Well you used to moon around sulking behind him always bickering never much like brothers, it was if you were both from a different planet” my dad said.

Mum was thrilled, “Oh I’m so happy you two are finally friends with one another, at last a proper family.”

My dad though looked quizzically “Christ the way you go on Ben this and Olly that you would think they were an old married couple and not just flat mates.”

I didn’t know where to look, let alone how to answer.  I looked down, then to mum and then back to dad.  I felt the colour drain from my face.  “Oh My God!” he said as the penny finally dropped, “they ARE a couple” then shooting a furious look at mum said, “S’pose you already knew that.  Well if he’s queer then he’s no son of mine, that must come from your side of the family Heather.”

That set off a raging argument between them until I silenced them by plucking up the courage to announce…

“Then I’m no son of yours either, ‘coz I’m gay too!”

Stunned at my words, he looked at me, eyes blazing, paused and then said, “Well you can get out of my house too” adding “AND I HOPE YOU BOTH GO TO HELL AND DIE OF AIDS.”

Mum was crying as I blurted out, “Too late for that as both Ben and Olly are Poz and proud and I’m well on my way with their diseased cum up my arse and a butt plug holding in!”  as I stormed up stairs to my room to throw some cloths and stuff into a couple of bags, jumped out my bedroom window and ran and ran and ran to get away as fast as I could to the sounds of yet more squabbling, loud enough for the neighborhood to hear.

Several street away I eventually ran out of breath, pulled out my phone and pressed my brother's number…and then it hit me as I said now sobbing in floods of tears, “Ben, come and get me.”

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

I flung myself at Ben when he eventually found me, “Sorry I didn’t me to…the fucker wound me up so….shit….sorry…don’t hate me….” Followed by yet more tears.

“Hey bro, slow down, take a breath.”

I try but can’t hold it together, launch myself at and then wrap myself around my brother as I suddenly feel like a little child again whilst my big brother simply holds me and calmly strokes my back saying “It’ll be OK, no matter what, it’ll be fine.  C’om on let’s get in the car the nosy neighbours have the curtains twitching.”

I gulp in deep breaths, then calmly say, “Dad knows…”

Laughing, Ben says, “Oh I would have paid good money to see the look on his face when he found out he sired two gay boys!”

“It’s not that simple Ben, he blamed mum for us being gay…but then he said he wishes we were dead and died from AIDS…I…I…c..c..c..ouldn’t help it.  I spat back that you and Olly already were Poz and that I had your loads held in place with a butt-plug.  I’m so sor”

Ben cut me off.  “Don’t ever apologies for

A.) being gay.

B.) being Poz.

C.) for having fun taking loads raw.

Good for you I wish I was there!  Come on let’s get you home.”

As we went through the front door, Ben grabbed me kissed my forehead and then shouted to Olly, “I have a surprise for you.”

When he saw me Olly, naked, grabbed his crotch, “God, you’re insatiable kiddo, I don’t think my balls have any more Poz cum to give you!  Welcome home, bruv.”

Across town Dan was at his laptop reading the latest mail from his Master, it read:

Glad you have the boy under your spell or should I say my control.  Make sure he is ready for Friday night’s ‘Three Dayer’, you know how the Party Crew love fresh meat once I have finished my own enjoyment.

We clearly need to flesh out a few more details in our agreement Slave No. 1. I need some uninterrupted time with you to prepare for ‘Three Day’.  It's going to be a tough, heavy and a hard fetish session that spans three days, beginning Friday and ending Sunday night. I will require you to work all three days.  You'll recover on Monday and can return to work on Tuesday.

I will be at your flat at mid-night.  Be ready to serve your Master.

Dan closed down his emails and thought, “Shit what have I done, how am I going to get myself and Liam out of this?”

As if reading his mind Master rang Dan’s mobile, “Don’t disappoint me.  You know I know ALL your friends, where you work and your fancy parents.”

“I’ll be ready and willing to serve you Master.” Was all Dan could think of replying and then the phone cut off.

On the stroke of mid-night Dan is naked, on all 4’s back to the ajar front door of his flat, he hears the footsteps draw closer and the heady smell of an expensive cigar fills the air as a draft of chill air wafts across his bare ass as the door swings open.

“Good Slave just as I like you; submissive and ready to serve.  Now pull your cheeks apart”

Master leans in and wipes his tongue across Dan’s ass crack, the stubble of Master’s unshaven face is rough and scratchy on the bare flesh as the wet appendage wipes over his puckered hole.

"Slave is salty," Master announces, "Fear and anxiety has him sweating.  Fearful I will steal his boy or is it that I will damage his sweet ass?"

Dan brightened when he was instructed. "Stand up and follow me."

Jason bent down and grabbed Paul's face in his hands.

Paul was kneeling in the playroom, naked. Master held up Dan's cell phone up, “leave a message, tell them you need to take the rest of the week off and that you will return to work on Tuesday. When the call ended, Master turned off the phone off and tossed it to the floor.

Dan closed his eyes and tried to breath normally. He tried to calm himself, waiting for Master's next instructions but his dick has other ideas as it springs to attention drooling strings of pre-cum that Dan cannot help but jack slowly.

As he walks to Dan, Master’s own cock steadily grows and is quickly revealing itself under his work-wear, the lower tented portion of his coveralls, exhibits his equipment prominently. There is a large wet spot in the center of his blue coveralls. He unzips them down further down to reveal the root of his magnificent horse cock.

"Slave, quit cowering like a little pussy-boy playing with your cock, that I did not give you permission to touch" Master bellows out as he makes his feelings known, "move those hands away and stand proud. I have a cock too. Bigger than yours too"

Dan moves his hands to his waist and stands tall and upright, projecting his hard-on outward from his sticky soaked trimmed pubes.

"That's right, boy, be proud of your cock," Master says, "I’m not ashamed of what I have and neither should you be Slave."

Master’s work coveralls are unzipped further and grabs, with his strong and powerful hands, both sides of his opened coveralls and wriggles his shoulders out of them as they fall from his broad muscled shoulders, the full majesty of his person, his semi-hard cock, is exposed. Once his cock is free of its confines, it bounces on an upwards arc with each heartbeat although not yet fully hard.

Not for the first time Dan is up close and personal with Master’s dick and gets a very good look at it.  From the outline of his foreskin, he can see the very large dick head that is about three inches long. He opens his mouth and waits to receive.

“Clean my cock and balls Slave.”

Dan starts to work his tongue and saliva all over the throbbing hot piece of flesh in his mouth, he sucks and suckles but cannot get both bull balls in his mouth at the same time so gently slurps on one at a time.

Serving Master has Dan sporting a massive hard-on which he fondles whilst sucking on Master’s balls as his free hand wipes the cum-juice over the head of his teased straining cock using it as lubricant for his continued stroking.

After cleaning Master’s cock and balls for an age, he is told to, ”retract the foreskin and lick it clean.”  Dan hesitates, he knows what’s coming…Master lifts his eyebrows as if to give him a final warning. His cock was steel stiff after his cleaning as Dan begins retracting the long fleshy folds of foreskin pulling the skin back and the head popped out from its tight confinement. The cheesy smell is intense but he knew it would be. The head was a strange angry purplish colour on its ring of white smegma and looked bigger than it did with the skin over it. Dan started licking and cleaning as Master’s manhood finally grew to its full 12 inches.

“Jerk off harder, let me see you spill your potent seed from your penis” And as instructed Dan immediately shot half a dozen volleys of toxic cum across the tiled floor.

Once finished he was ordered, “Apply lots of spit to the head.”

Master then slapped Dan’s face with his monster tool, smack, smack from side to the other.  “Um, not bad Slave now finish your duty.”

Holding Master’s shaft tightly he then pushed the head back into its protective sleeve.

“Stand”

Dan gets to his feet as his now limp cock sheds the remaining drips into a puddle of cum on the floor as Master pulls something from his pocket,

“Here I have a present for you.  I do not want you to spread any more of that dirty cargo” as he snaps a metal cock cage shut over Dan’s shriveled dick.

He goes to object, “But” but cannot finish what he was going to say as he is flung off his feet by the violent smack across his petty face.

“No buts.  I understand you have feelings for the boy, but you need to understand he is mine to use and whore out and perhaps if he makes the grade can be Salve No. 2?  Prepare the boy and I will see you both on Friday, usual time, DO NOT be late” and on that note Master turns on his heels and leaves.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Moderators

Apologies to anyone who thinks it improves the story, but I am so tired of Vengeful, Sadistic Masters. It’s totally cool when you know that’s what the story is about, but this really good incest, coming-of-age story just suddenly took this weird turn. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7