I am also really tired of the Vengeful, masters who are sadistic I liked the incest story and the young man coming to terms with his own sexual needs and wants.  It is also nice to hear about poz loads in neg asses and feeling and hear a story about men find the joy of bareback sex taking and giving raw seed  but masters who are sadistic really get me dick to go down. I don't think sex should be like that however I do know that some men are turned on by that. 

• Upvote 3

On 6/1/2018 at 10:21 AM, drscorpio said:

Apologies to anyone who thinks it improves the story, but I am so tired of Vengeful, Sadistic Masters. It’s totally cool when you know that’s what the story is about, but this really good incest, coming-of-age story just suddenly took this weird turn. 

I agree as well

i was really really liking how this started, but as a top myself, I dislike seeing bottoms constantly being abused or treated like garbage 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/1/2018 at 12:21 PM, drscorpio said:

Apologies to anyone who thinks it improves the story, but I am so tired of Vengeful, Sadistic Masters. It’s totally cool when you know that’s what the story is about, but this really good incest, coming-of-age story just suddenly took this weird turn. 

Completely agree. It's one thing if we got signs of it. Quite another to add this "twist" without warning. 

This was a very good start to a poz incestuous story between brothers and lovers.

I am ok with the smegma and piss play. 

Though I do have to say that this is a disappointing twist. 

Great writing to start. Not so much with this slave thing added in. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:10 AM, Giveit2meraw said:

I flung myself at Ben when he eventually found me, “Sorry I didn’t me to…the fucker wound me up so….shit….sorry…don’t hate me….” Followed by yet more tears.

“Hey bro, slow down, take a breath.”

I try but can’t hold it together, launch myself at and then wrap myself around my brother as I suddenly feel like a little child again whilst my big brother simply holds me and calmly strokes my back saying “It’ll be OK, no matter what, it’ll be fine.  C’om on let’s get in the car the nosy neighbours have the curtains twitching.”

I gulp in deep breaths, then calmly say, “Dad knows…”

Laughing, Ben says, “Oh I would have paid good money to see the look on his face when he found out he sired two gay boys!”

“It’s not that simple Ben, he blamed mum for us being gay…but then he said he wishes we were dead and died from AIDS…I…I…c..c..c..ouldn’t help it.  I spat back that you and Olly already were Poz and that I had your loads held in place with a butt-plug.  I’m so sor”

Ben cut me off.  “Don’t ever apologies for

A.) being gay.

B.) being Poz.

C.) for having fun taking loads raw.

Good for you I wish I was there!  Come on let’s get you home.”

As we went through the front door, Ben grabbed me kissed my forehead and then shouted to Olly, “I have a surprise for you.”

When he saw me Olly, naked, grabbed his crotch, “God, you’re insatiable kiddo, I don’t think my balls have any more Poz cum to give you!  Welcome home, bruv.”

Across town Dan was at his laptop reading the latest mail from his Master, it read:

Glad you have the boy under your spell or should I say my control.  Make sure he is ready for Friday night’s ‘Three Dayer’, you know how the Party Crew love fresh meat once I have finished my own enjoyment.

We clearly need to flesh out a few more details in our agreement Slave No. 1. I need some uninterrupted time with you to prepare for ‘Three Day’.  It's going to be a tough, heavy and a hard fetish session that spans three days, beginning Friday and ending Sunday night. I will require you to work all three days.  You'll recover on Monday and can return to work on Tuesday.

I will be at your flat at mid-night.  Be ready to serve your Master.

Dan closed down his emails and thought, “Shit what have I done, how am I going to get myself and Liam out of this?”

As if reading his mind Master rang Dan’s mobile, “Don’t disappoint me.  You know I know ALL your friends, where you work and your fancy parents.”

“I’ll be ready and willing to serve you Master.” Was all Dan could think of replying and then the phone cut off.

On the stroke of mid-night Dan is naked, on all 4’s back to the ajar front door of his flat, he hears the footsteps draw closer and the heady smell of an expensive cigar fills the air as a draft of chill air wafts across his bare ass as the door swings open.

“Good Slave just as I like you; submissive and ready to serve.  Now pull your cheeks apart”

Master leans in and wipes his tongue across Dan’s ass crack, the stubble of Master’s unshaven face is rough and scratchy on the bare flesh as the wet appendage wipes over his puckered hole.

"Slave is salty," Master announces, "Fear and anxiety has him sweating.  Fearful I will steal his boy or is it that I will damage his sweet ass?"

Dan brightened when he was instructed. "Stand up and follow me."

Jason bent down and grabbed Paul's face in his hands.

Paul was kneeling in the playroom, naked. Master held up Dan's cell phone up, “leave a message, tell them you need to take the rest of the week off and that you will return to work on Tuesday. When the call ended, Master turned off the phone off and tossed it to the floor.

Dan closed his eyes and tried to breath normally. He tried to calm himself, waiting for Master's next instructions but his dick has other ideas as it springs to attention drooling strings of pre-cum that Dan cannot help but jack slowly.

As he walks to Dan, Master’s own cock steadily grows and is quickly revealing itself under his work-wear, the lower tented portion of his coveralls, exhibits his equipment prominently. There is a large wet spot in the center of his blue coveralls. He unzips them down further down to reveal the root of his magnificent horse cock.

"Slave, quit cowering like a little pussy-boy playing with your cock, that I did not give you permission to touch" Master bellows out as he makes his feelings known, "move those hands away and stand proud. I have a cock too. Bigger than yours too"

Dan moves his hands to his waist and stands tall and upright, projecting his hard-on outward from his sticky soaked trimmed pubes.

"That's right, boy, be proud of your cock," Master says, "I’m not ashamed of what I have and neither should you be Slave."

Master’s work coveralls are unzipped further and grabs, with his strong and powerful hands, both sides of his opened coveralls and wriggles his shoulders out of them as they fall from his broad muscled shoulders, the full majesty of his person, his semi-hard cock, is exposed. Once his cock is free of its confines, it bounces on an upwards arc with each heartbeat although not yet fully hard.

Not for the first time Dan is up close and personal with Master’s dick and gets a very good look at it.  From the outline of his foreskin, he can see the very large dick head that is about three inches long. He opens his mouth and waits to receive.

“Clean my cock and balls Slave.”

Dan starts to work his tongue and saliva all over the throbbing hot piece of flesh in his mouth, he sucks and suckles but cannot get both bull balls in his mouth at the same time so gently slurps on one at a time.

Serving Master has Dan sporting a massive hard-on which he fondles whilst sucking on Master’s balls as his free hand wipes the cum-juice over the head of his teased straining cock using it as lubricant for his continued stroking.

After cleaning Master’s cock and balls for an age, he is told to, ”retract the foreskin and lick it clean.”  Dan hesitates, he knows what’s coming…Master lifts his eyebrows as if to give him a final warning. His cock was steel stiff after his cleaning as Dan begins retracting the long fleshy folds of foreskin pulling the skin back and the head popped out from its tight confinement. The cheesy smell is intense but he knew it would be. The head was a strange angry purplish colour on its ring of white smegma and looked bigger than it did with the skin over it. Dan started licking and cleaning as Master’s manhood finally grew to its full 12 inches.

“Jerk off harder, let me see you spill your potent seed from your penis” And as instructed Dan immediately shot half a dozen volleys of toxic cum across the tiled floor.

Once finished he was ordered, “Apply lots of spit to the head.”

Master then slapped Dan’s face with his monster tool, smack, smack from side to the other.  “Um, not bad Slave now finish your duty.”

Holding Master’s shaft tightly he then pushed the head back into its protective sleeve.

“Stand”

Dan gets to his feet as his now limp cock sheds the remaining drips into a puddle of cum on the floor as Master pulls something from his pocket,

“Here I have a present for you.  I do not want you to spread any more of that dirty cargo” as he snaps a metal cock cage shut over Dan’s shriveled dick.

He goes to object, “But” but cannot finish what he was going to say as he is flung off his feet by the violent smack across his petty face.

“No buts.  I understand you have feelings for the boy, but you need to understand he is mine to use and whore out and perhaps if he makes the grade can be Salve No. 2?  Prepare the boy and I will see you both on Friday, usual time, DO NOT be late” and on that note Master turns on his heels and leaves.

I hate doing the "quotes" reply, but I am more than willing to see where Giveit2meraw goes with this story.  Somehow, we may be happy with some additional twists.

I would like to see Dan come clean with Ben, Olly and Leam and let them know what is going on. Then have them gang up on this vengeful sadistic master and castrate him and tell him if he pushes things further with Dan that his horse cock would be next to go. He would release the chasity and release Dan as his slave and then the 3 day gangbang would be using his ass as a cumdump and convert him to a total bottom slave and chastity him! As you can tell I liked this story to this part and I now want revenge for this master!  Thanks for the great writing. 

• Like 2

Giveittomeraw, I owe you apologies for my previous comment. It was raw emotion you brought out in me in your very expressive writing. You have a great knack for bring out emotions in your readers and you should consider that a gift. From other comments you brought out from other readers too just shows how emotionally attached to your characters they were and how they loved the developing love story as I was, but life is not always fair. Continue your plat as you have written and take us on that emotional ride with you PLEASE! Again my sincere apologies.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...