Test HIV positive

First off, welcome to the party!

Now, get your ass to a doctor and get on meds.  First few months might be a little difficult,as your body gets used to the meds, but you'll come back to somewhat normal,  in a few months.  I hope you tested poz very soon after converting.  Those opportunistic infections are a real bitch.  I didn't know I was poz, until I was hospitalized with MRSA. I was in for over a week,  with constant IVs, and VERY uncomfortable, and feeling like crap. 

I never really wanted to know my status, so was never tested until this incident. 

A funny thing... everybody talks about the "fuck-flu"... I don't recall ever getting it... doc said it looked like I had been poz for about 5 years...

Feeling better now, and staring to feel like Topping someone... I haven't wanted to Top, for at least 20 years.. now,  before I become undetectable,  I want to poz a few guys...

7 minutes ago, PAcock1980 said:

Going to see a hiv doc today. A little neverice about it 

Good luck at the doc`s . Hope he is understanding and help you. One thing is sure of though is you will get lots of support and advice from this site with whatever decisions you make about meds. and all.