I hadn’t been to the local ABS in about two months. I was especially horned up this particular morning so I decided to clean out properly, grab my lube, poppers and put on my jockstrap. I like to go to this one during the lunch hour because it’s near a major city and lots of hot business men tend to be there. On this day it was different. I paid my 10 bucks and went into the booth alley. The booth on the far end was open but the screen was dead. This booth had a gloryhole so I decided to step in and see what was on the other side. I saw a man mid forties stroking a nice thick cut cock. I motioned him in and he put his cock through the hole. I took a deep hit of my poppers and sucked his cock for a few minutes. It was buzzing heaven slurping on his cock tasting his precum on a headful of poppers. He pulled his cock from the hole and motioned mine in. I let him suck my cock for a few minutes until I noticed someone...I had left the door to my booth open and I noticed over my shoulder an older gentleman beartype body watching me. I waved him into the booth and he entered and shut and locked the door. He began to play with my ass and snap my jockstraps onto my ass hard. He whispered in my ear that he wanted me to back my ass up on the hole and let the other guy fuck me while I suck his cock. I didn’t answer him verbally but I did as asked. I grabbed my lube and put a smear of it on my asshole and fingered it in. I backed up on the gloryhole and felt his big cock slowly enter me and stretch me out. It was intense pain for a few seconds but several deep hits of the poppers made it feel so good. My booth companion then took out his cock which to my surprise and delight was pierced with a Prince Albert. He had a thick cock probably 7 inches. In the 20 years I’ve been having sex with men, I’ve never come across a pierced cock before. He pushed his cock in my mouth and the metal rubbed against my molars as he began to fuck my mouth. He leaned over me to feel the other guys cock fucking me and said he wanted to see me fuck the cum out of him. I began to back my ass up on the hole and really start milking his cock. He had so much precum while I was sucking him I can only imagine how much he had already leaked into me. After about five minutes of fucking, I could tell both guys were getting close to cumming by the sounds of their moans and comments they made about breeding me. I could feel the guy fucking my stiffen and shoot a lot of cum in my ass. Immediately a bunch dripped  down my balls while he was fucking his load into me through the gloryhole. As the guy I was sucking realized I had just been bred he stiffened and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me balls deep to swallow his load. He pumped at least 5 thick ropes down my throat. He zipped up and left pretty quickly. Meanwhile the guy who had just bred me motioned my cock into the hole. I put it in and he sucked my cock for a few minutes I had 4 fingers up my cummy ass while I blew my load down his throat. Good day at the ABS! 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

On 5/18/2018 at 5:35 PM, Ozpig said:

That would have put me in the mood to run amok - I would have just stayed there and taken every cock I could

Me too, that would get me hungry for more, I'd finger my ass and suck my fingers to taste the cum mixed with my ass juices

23 hours ago, Filthpig69 said:

Me too, that would get me hungry for more, I'd finger my ass and suck my fingers to taste the cum mixed with my ass juices

me too I would have played the real slut and come on to everyone - once I get horned up like that it takes 8 -10 cocks to slow me down - I just have to get fucked senseless till I am cock sore

This is a pretty tame story by comparison. Once or twice a week I get a chance to visit my fav abs's. Today I was cruising almost empty peeps, strutting around naked except for my lacy thong panties. Lip stick, lip gloss, hair just right. Feeling real slutty! In cums this 6 ft, 190 good looking stud. I've retreated to partially hidden behind a booth door, showing him a lot of smooth boi skin. Thankfully, he bee lined for the adjacent booth, which has a very big gloryhole in our common wall. So doing what any self respecting cocksucker would do-and knowing my subservient role to pleasure men-I dropped to my knees, took a big popper snort and gave him the signal. To my pleasant surprise, he had already pulled out what appeared to be a large beautiful dick. He stepped to the wall and fed it thru the wall and into my hungry warm wet mouth. It was BIG, approx. 8" and thick. It also had a perfect dick head-I just love big dick heads (the ones at the end of a penis). So I began to lovingly suck and lick that big monster. I was in cocksucking heaven (I was buzzing). Anyway, to bring this to a climax. I suked him for approx. 20-25 minutes. He came twice, bouncing back quickly after the first load he shot in my mouth. The second-amazingly large- load he shot on my face. it was a beautiful mess which dried and cracked on my face as I continued my cocksucking adventures.