looking to be put out to work having no luck getting any where just girls don’t do it for me I want to be the one getting fucked used and filled and  having my negative eggs being fertilised with baby sti and and being treated like the most dirtiest slut ever , never say no always say yes daddy and most of all no load or cock refused

I have gone off woman I want my ass to be turned in to a bitch slut and genuinely cos you will be made to be the dirty slag, you wanted to be a whore ,you want your boy pussy fucked hard ,well guess what my neg virgin boy you will be  the biggest slut ever you wanted to be the bitch now your gonna feel what a dirty whore you are oh slut and the more you cry you slut   and beg and scream and beg for all this tops to have mercy on you , you are wrong fag your here just to take loads and be raped no matter how much of a a crying dirty skank sissy fag boy I am and being told this is just a tester it will be longer and more rougher and brutal tomorrow finding out that my top has whored me out to some really hung guys ?

yes I know all the risk and I know what I want and and that’s my pussy being used by guys couples ,  I know there’s some infected baby’s I can’t get rid of but that’s fine I don’t agree with a abortion ??I just really want a baby inside my negative tight boy pussy  , it’s my body and also it’s what I was put on this earth for well not me my mouth and ass is put here to take raw cock,to not say no to a breading and to worship the hot guys who can and want to fertilise my tight man pussy eggs ??☢️ 

my tight neg ass would make a few men happy no cock refused if your a gifter straight to the front this slut wants a infected baby 

• Upvote 1