Ass Surgery

A tad graphic but I will keep it as basic as I can. 

So in January I got hemorrhoids pretty badly and went to a doctor who decided to band them. Big mistake for me, I know it's worked with others, but my ass spasmed shut for the whole next week and I ended up with a massive fissure and a smaller one. Then I saw my gp who told me I should not have done that and told me to go see a solo rectal guy who said I needed surgery. I declined and asked if we could just give it time. He put me on diltiazem and pain meds as well as lidocaine cream, but he was worried it would get infected and would rather do the surgery. Things got worse and by March I was bed ridden with this thing growing out of my ass that hurt worse than anything I had experienced before. I had to push it out of the way to go to the bathroom and I would be writhing around in pain for 2 hours after on my bed. Also an abscess grew behind that. He rushed me into surgery mid march and I've been recovering since. He says it'll take a few months till I can start getting fucked again but for now I can hardly put my finger in and it still hurts somewhat to go to the bathroom although no where near as much. I just started back in the gym and bootcamp to get my body back in shape as I had gone from 176 muscle to 148 within 6 weeks. I stopped PrEP for a while since I was not doing anything and I'm thinking of starting it up as I am getting hornier and hornier by the bloody day, and just in case.... Anyway, just wanted to share this horrible ordeal I went through, but hopefully the worst is over and it's just good old bottoming from now with no reoccurrence.....

If anyone has gone through surgery, how long did it take for everything to get back to normal, or at least to get back to feeling like you are taking it for the first time? (normal would be totally back in the saddle)

• Moderators

I had a bad hemmerhoid removed surgically in 1993. It took me around 6 months to feel healed enough to want to get fucked. It took about 2 years to feel back to normal. For another couple of years after that, I would occasionally feel sore for a week or so after a really hard fuck. 

I have taken plent of huge cocks and hard fucks since then though. You will be just fine. Give it time. 

• Like 2

I always used to get them once a while, just from either constipation and pushing too hard or not being ready and open and relaxed when taking dick, but that was years ago. I think  most people get them now from sitting too long on the toilet and/or straining too much. Biggest mistake is sitting and being on phone or reading magazines. It's the most common way people get hemorrhoids. The best way to avoid them is to go to the bathroom and not linger or push too hard. Do your business and stand and get out of there.

On 5/19/2018 at 5:57 AM, drscorpio said:

I had a bad hemmerhoid removed surgically in 1993. It took me around 6 months to feel healed enough to want to get fucked. It took about 2 years to feel back to normal. For another couple of years after that, I would occasionally feel sore for a week or so after a really hard fuck. 

I have taken plent of huge cocks and hard fucks since then though. You will be just fine. Give it time. 

Lord, how many years? I've been telling guys another month or so and I'll be in the saddle....

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Ocelot2000 said:

Lord, how many years? I've been telling guys another month or so and I'll be in the saddle....

For a couple of years, I would be sore the next couple of days. It did not interfere with my sex life. I could just tell I was a little more tender. 

1 hour ago, drscorpio said:

For a couple of years, I would be sore the next couple of days. It did not interfere with my sex life. I could just tell I was a little more tender. 

OK so around 6 months or so, I mean roughly as we are all different, but I have a friend who did anal rejuvenation which I am sure was no where near as invasive as what you or I had to have done and it took him 8 months he said. Right now everything is smooth inside but very hard and tight. I assume in time it will relax and soften.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2018 at 7:57 AM, drscorpio said:

I had a pretty easy one years ago and that was 3 months to take a normal sized guy, and way longer to build up to bigger guys.  Yes, it sucked, but I made it, and OP, you will too. 

One thing is that, you will be tighter initially than before, so if you took big guys before, DO NOT jump right back into it. and to not complicate your recovery Id probably start with some smaller dildo's and work your way up.  Hydrocortisone will help with swelling, but dont over do it or use it all the time because it thins tissues.  I know it sucks being summer with horny guys around and all, but id start with the dildos now, and see how you feel in a month.  No matter what the first time will not be pain free, and probably not even pleasurable, but things will return to normal 

I'm going through the same issue... still recovering from the abcess. Had one last year too and I rushed back into it... big mistake... Now I'm taking the time for it to heal completely... I'm horny as hell and all my regular fuckbuddies been wondering what happened to me.... Bday is coming up and and I want to get cock in me, but my other side of me is telling me I need to heal back up again. :(

• 4 months later...

I am going through this right now. Frequently, I go months at a time without so much as a single fuck, and then this past weekend it was 14 or so different cocks in Atlanta for Pride and early September it was close to the same in New York City on the weekend and a few more 2 weeks ago, in Curacao. Ive had more items enter my rear end in the last 6 weeks than I have had during the rest of the year. I am taking it easy, taking a Sitz bath everyday, drinking plenty of fluids, using my stool softener and hoping that I heal up before I head to Chicago for CumUnion and that it's just a "repetitive stress" injury that will heal up and next time I will use more lube and better lube. ???

8 hours ago, blkoraltm said:

I am going through this right now. Frequently, I go months at a time without so much as a single fuck, and then this past weekend it was 14 or so different cocks in Atlanta for Pride and early September it was close to the same in New York City on the weekend and a few more 2 weeks ago, in Curacao. Ive had more items enter my rear end in the last 6 weeks than I have had during the rest of the year. I am taking it easy, taking a Sitz bath everyday, drinking plenty of fluids, using my stool softener and hoping that I heal up before I head to Chicago for CumUnion and that it's just a "repetitive stress" injury that will heal up and next time I will use more lube and better lube. ???

Quick tip, get a 5cc syringe without a needle and prelube with some good silicone lube. You only need about 2-3cc but it’s get the lube up in there and helps out a lot