24 year old chub straight lad negative 

I have gone off woman and now I know that my palace is to serve cock  I want my ass to be turned inside out and And forced To be a dirty slag cum dump , i want to be daddy’s whore , boy pussy fucked hard and being whored out  being brutally raped by top after top left there  Crying and screaming blood and cum gaping out a batterd pussy ,but it’s all about the tops pleasure, genie young lad looking for fun weather that’s vinlla sex or a daddy taking me in to the wold or gangbangs hung tops bath houses 

yes I know all the risk and I know what I want and and that’s my pussy being used by any cock that what’s me ,  I know there’s some infected baby’s out there  I can’t get rid of but that’s fine I don’t agree with a abortion ??I just really want a baby inside my negative tight boy pussy  , it’s my body and also it’s what I was put on this earth for well not me my mouth and ass is put here to take raw cock,to not say no to a breading and to worship the hot guys who can and want to fertilise me 

Hope I can bend over and be put in my place soon 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Petereater said:

There is a POZ seed out there somewhere with your name on it and in time it will find you... in the mean time, just have fun.

Yes peter I plan to have fun would be nice to get the fun lol 

Good to see you have embraced your true self....a cum loving slut....go out and take as many loads as you can...get your ass out there and used...remember a good bottom never refuses any load and a good bottom is always ready to be fucked...welcome to the club hope to see you get your ass seeded with a HVL and you convert....

• Like 1

On 5/19/2018 at 7:20 PM, PozCubBtm said:

Good to see you have embraced your true self....a cum loving slut....go out and take as many loads as you can...get your ass out there and used...remember a good bottom never refuses any load and a good bottom is always ready to be fucked...welcome to the club hope to see you get your ass seeded with a HVL and you convert....

I’m trying believe me