Bathhouse Loads

4Bare

This past Wednesday night I was fucked and loaded by a couple who took turns putting their raw cocks in me.  I was laying on the round table in one of the basement playrooms at Club Philly.  Thursday night I was bare fucked by a twink in my room at Club Philly who deposited a copious amount of his cum in my ass.  He thanked me after he was finished fucking me.  Later a thirty something guy came into my room and started fingering and playing with my hole.  I still had the cum in my ass from my earlier fuck so his thick 9 inch cock had no trouble getting deep in me.  This guy was into rough fucking, pounded my hole, and loved pulling on my long head of hair while fucking.  After fucking me for about 45 minutes I also got his load.  I also sucked a lot of cock while I was there and can't wait for my next trip to Philly which will probably be in early June.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4