Never made a decision just happened...

Guest Cutedelicategay

Guest Cutedelicategay

I was always shy and submissive growing up. I secretly enjoyed watching naked guys after PE class. I used to work at gyms and stadium locker rooms. I had my first real experience with the son of my godfather who was 2 years older than I, at 14 yrs. Tasted his cum and later he took my cherry. All sex was always condomless. My godfather caught us in act and following  discussion he decided to have sex with me if I wanted to continue with his son. Eventually moved in with them for university. He was divorced by then. They both trained me to be a slut willing to take loads. I never learned what a condom feels like up my ass. Although I am on my own I am still proud of what they both taught me - sexual submission to a real man.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My top daddy breeder convinced me to bareback. He didn't like condoms. I was 19. He took my virginity and masculinity and dropped a load in me that first day. I felt really guilty about it after.  In my mind I was still a straight guy. But curiousity and the training he gave me over the years forced me to be total bottom.