Should I get tested?

Guest Cutedelicategay

Guest Cutedelicategay

Never used condom and haven't tested in last 5 years since I actively started chasing although a closet chaser. Until then I took loads without much thought and was tested as negative. Taking all loads do you think chances of me already converted are pretty high? As far as I remember I was never sick in last 5-7 years. Just scared to accept reality maybe....

Guest Cutedelicategay

I think I should get tested but will enjoy the summer as I have at least 3 HVL guys lined up in Toronto and NYC this summer. I am hoping that I will see "light at the end of the tunnel".

Guest GoneFishing

Yes. Do it. Get it over with.  You don’t want to wreck your T cells.  I was border line aids because I avoided testing.  Get your baseline labs then you’ll know when to take you med holiday

Guest Cutedelicategay

I am close to the US Canada border for couple days and I am crossing the border this evening to meet a guy for some fun. I will stop by Wal-Mart to get a couple ORA Quick test packs and test in the night. These home kits are not yet approved in Canada. Let' see how the test result turns out to be. I will update here after the test and maybe share some details of my hookup later tonight.

Guest GoneFishing
33 minutes ago, Cutedelicategay said:

I am close to the US Canada border for couple days and I am crossing the border this evening to meet a guy for some fun. I will stop by Wal-Mart to get a couple ORA Quick test packs and test in the night. These home kits are not yet approved in Canada. Let' see how the test result turns out to be. I will update here after the test and maybe share some details of my hookup later tonight.

33 minutes ago, Cutedelicategay said:

I have the butterflies for you !  My cock just got hard imagining your poz results.  Feel your lymph nodes.  They should be on fire if your expecting a litter. 

Guest Cutedelicategay

@Chargedupsorry but I could not feel lymph nodes as you mentioned. BTW while in the US for a fuck session last night I managed to get 5 packs of ORA Quick. On their pack they say that chances of correct results are up to 99%. I was so tired from the fuck and poppers but I did the test before brushing thinking that I will have a much potent spit for the test.

To my ultimate surprise my test is NEGATIVE. I confirm that my test on ORA QUICK is a NEGATIVE result. 5 years no testing and never using a condom and never refusing a load a NEGATIVE result is very surprising. Am I happy? Yes I am since I can now make the conversion a memorable experience. I called my godfather and his son and told them I am still Negative. They both said they wanted to see if we can go camping together this summer. I don't think I am too comfortable sexually with my godfather any more as he is now old with age related issues but his son is as sexy as before. They both are undetectable. 

Got some sex party news which is held in Toronto around the Pride parade in June and subsequently it's a monthly party as well. Anyone can recommend some in NYC? 

I guess back to chasing again. But thinking I might do another test tomorrow evening just to make sure. Also did some research on these tests and although 3rd generation tests then are pretty accurate from the articles I read online.

• 4 weeks later...

May I ask if you have any Nordic blood in your heritage? 

There is such thing as people out there that actually have a genetic resistance to HIV, it is most commonly seen in Nordic populations. 

You maybe lucky enough to have that, 

Also, get on PrEP if you want to remain negative. I dont see a reason why a negative, sane, cumwhore wouldn't want to get on PrEP.

best of luck