Motel bottom needing loads

Malesack

So I was traveling through northern Louisiana last week when I stopped for the evening.  I wanted to get slammed.  I needed loads.  But there were several hours of sunlight left.  Experience has taught me that I can get loads in the late afternoon, but then interest tapers off through suppertime until after sunset when it picks up again.  

The rundown motel room faced west, the afternoon sun shining around the curtain edges.  It was hard to make the room dark like I like it.  I used towels around the curtain edge, taped the door lock with gorilla tape for easy opening, put my valuables in the room safe, laid out a couple different lubes, a wash cloth, brown poppers bottle, butt plug, and posted the Grindr ad:  "For NOW.  Strictly bottom, in jock that stays on, cleaned and douched, ass up ready for breeding.  Anon, dark motel room, door ajar, push on door, get yourself hard, mount up, pump, dump, zip and go.  No talking!  No watchers or other bottoms.  My ass pic only."  I left a couple condoms on the bedside table a foot away from the lubes for the 'safe' breeders but only after they somehow got pinholes through the wrapper.  If they wanted one, it was there.

There was some replies within a half-hour.  One looked promising and was ready to go.  I wasn't ready yet and told him I was still working but would be finishing soon.  Hopefully he would not lose interest or find another bottom.  I used the time to get cleaned out and to make sure I was ready to get mounted .  I lubed my butt plug and worked it a bit, loosening my hole so that if the first guy slammed too hard it wouldn't rip me too early.  I wanted to take as many loads as I could get and it sucks when the first guy is too big or too rough and ruins me for the night.

I texted him back when I was ready.  He was only 1435 feet away.  There was no picture and no description in his profile.  I gave him the room number, stacked a couple pillows, bent over them on the bed, feet just off the edge, and pushed in some lube.  I didn't have much time.  He was too close.  By the time I pulled my blindfold on he was pushing on the door.  I put my phone down and closed my eyes, then took a strong whiff of my own poppers, my adrenaline still a little fast in anticipation.  He took in the scene, knew it was for real, and I heard him pulling down his zipper.  Seconds later he was stroking his hardening cock up and down my ass crack.  And then he pushed.  There was a little pain but he wasn't rough and guided it firmly straight in until he bottomed out.  He paused, then started slow stroking.  He grabbed my hips and started rocking into me.  I was still getting used to his deep stroking when he jerked a couple times, then real slowly pulled all the way out.  I didn't feel him shoot, but I knew he had.  He stepped back, cleaned off his cock with the wash cloth, zipped up, opened the door and left.  I gave him a few moments to get in his car, then pulled my phone out and thanked him for his load.  "np" was the reply.

One down.  I checked my phone but it was quiet.  I reached back and felt my asshole.  It was wet.  I grabbed my butt plug and pushed it in.  I love to keep the loads in me.  I got up and wondered how I could make the room darker.  The sun was not my friend.  I grabbed a swig of Southern Comfort, pulled out my iPad and started stroking to some Last Load stories.  A few more replies came in.  One wanted to come over to watch?  "Did you read my profile?"  He said he had but was hoping to give me a blowjob.  What part of no watchers or bottoms did you not understand?  I blocked him.

But suppertime was approaching.  It's always slow.  Too late for the working, family men and too early for those needing to pound one out to help themselves sleep.  I took the opportunity to get some food myself, anxiously waiting for sundown and the night crawlers to come out.  

"How many loads?" was the next message. 

"Just one, but it is a Tuesday" I replied. 

"Let me know when you have more.  I like it sloppy and wet."  Will do.  Though I know many won't show up.

It was starting to get dark when the next message came in.  He was 23 miles away.  Too far.  Generally I don't respond to those that far away but it was slow. "I don't want you to see my face.  Is it truly anonymous?"  I replied that it was, that I had a blindfold and even I would not see him.  "Can we start with a BJ?"  No, I replied.  Getting hard is on you.  He asked why that was and I said because I was there to get fucked, not get guys hard as I've had many that couldn't get into the scene I wanted.  He said he understood but had never done this before.  He asked for more pics.  I sent him my ass pic.  He never replied.

Sunset had come.  The next message came from six miles away. "I need to dump a load.  I have a big black dick.  Room number?"  I replied I would give it when I saw he was within a few hundred feet as I have had a few "no-shows" and "wanna come laters" who showed up only after I had locked the door for the night.  "I'll need $50 for my phone bill."  No.  Not interested.  I blocked him.

It was another 20 minutes before the next message.  It was a 30 year old who was a mile away.  "Gotta work break coming.  You ready?"  I replied I was.  I checked his profile and he was a black top looking for now.  Perfect.  "omw" he replied.  I quickly got ready again, pulled the plug out, put some new lube in, plugged in a couple nightlights in strategic locations that just let enough light in that he would see my ass and the night stand, then turned the lights off.  "Room number?" was the next text.  "141.  First floor, back corner, push on the door."  I assumed the position.  

Then the next message came.  "Nearby.  Need to unload.  You ready?"  Shit.  "I will be ready shortly."  Then my door opened.  I put the phone face down and slipped my blindfold on without looking towards the door.  I felt a finger, then my ass was slapped hard, but I maintained my position and composure.  I heard him undress, grab the lube off the nightstand, and heard the condom wrapper.  Damn.  After a few moments, he was pushing in and he was in a hurry.  He started stroking and went deep.  I grabbed the covers and held on.  He pumped for a few minutes, rotating from side to side as if trying to widen me, then grabbed my shoulders and pulled himself tighter inside me.  I heard his breathing as he clearly was unloading into the condom.  He finished, pulled out, and 20 seconds later the door was opened, then closed.  I waited a few seconds, sent a thank you text, then got up to stretch my legs.  I looked down for the condom, then saw the wrapper was curled but was still unopened!  I felt my asshole and felt the wetness.  Yes!!!

"I'm across the street.  You still there?"  It was the guy who texted me when the last guy was entering my room.  "Yes.  Sorry.  Had a phone call."  I immediately gave him the room number and got back into position.  I never even looked at his profile.  I didn't know how old, big, race, nothing.  Who cares?  I'm here for loads.

The door opened again within three minutes I already had the phone face down on the blanket, ass in the air, blindfold on.  I knew I was dripping.  Maybe he would think it was lube.  Damn if the first thing he did was grab my ass and stick his tongue in deep.  He started slurping.  He had to be tasting the earlier loads.  Next thing I knew he stood up and shoved his cock in without fanfare.  Yes!  And he was a man on a mission.  He wanted rapid fucking, the kind that often leaves me sore and dry.  But he didn't care and I did what I was supposed to do -- I took it.  And he unloaded.  He wasn't huge but damn it felt really wet and sloppy.  "Bitch, you're mine.  I'll be back.  Answer when I text you right away."  Um.  Okay.  Sure.  I heard him zip and leave.  I sent another "thank you, Sir" text.  

I flipped over and laid on my back, catching my breath.  I had some loads now.  I could sleep.  I started to doze when that Grindr notification tone dinged twice in my ear.  I pulled out my phone and looked at the message, seeing that I had also been tapped.  "Do you like being raped?"  Hmm.  I wonder what that means.

"What does that mean?," I replied.  

"Sometimes I like to get rough and fuck hard.  Can you take it?

"How big are you?"

"You won't complain.  I'm nearing your exit on the interstate.  Room?"

"I don't mind a little rough but I'm not looking for scars, blood or shit play."

"Good.  I don't either.  But I will be on top of you a lot."

I was certainly a little cautious but still ready for more loads.  "You read my profile, you know what to expect.  If that's what you need, my ass will be up." and included my room number.

"Get ready.  Keep it dark."

I then looked at his profile.  He was a 22 year old student, also a wrestler at a black college down the highway.  Really nice huge dic pic, black as coal.  Okay, I would be ready.  I think.

Five minutes later, I heard the door open.  My blindfold was on.  He undressed and crawled on the bed in front of me.  Uh-oh.  I was here for ass fucking and he wanted a blowjob.  I had my blindfold on.  It smelled a little rank but again I did what my top wanted and started licking up and down.  He started getting hard.  I love the feel when they start growing in my mout -- shit!  What was that?  He wasn't alone!  Some guy just grabbed my ass and shoved two fingers in!  Crap.  I usually don't do tag teams and didn't expect it.  

The guy in my mouth put his hands on my head and started thrusting deeper, almost to the point of making me puke.  But I kept licking and swallowing, taking it all in when WHAM!  A huge cock was slammed in my ass without any preliminaries.  God, that hurt!  It was painful!  Was I truly being raped?  I almost bit down from the sudden movement but the dude in my mouth told me if I bit him I would regret it for the rest of my life.

I was in over my head.  Not because I didn't love group scenes (I did) but because usually even though I'm the bottom I've always had some control.  This time it wasn't happening.  I was truly being taken.  And it hurt.

I felt a slap on my face.  "Keep it wet, asshole."  I realized then my mouth had dried and I was desperately trying to get some saliva going.  

Then a sudden deep thrust into my ass.  The unknown second man was clearly unloading in me.  He told the guy in my mouth to come try this ass.  He continued to stroke, clearly emptying his balls completely.  He pulled out and grabbed the bed cover and wiped himself off.  As he went to the bathroom to further clean up, the man in my mouth came around and mounted me immediately.  He started slow but started rabbiting like he was ready to dump.  He grabbed me by the shoulders, put all his weight into it, and slammed deeply into me pushing all earlier loads was inside.  

Wow!  It was nearly over.  The man leaned down and said to me, "My friend is not done yet.  Don't move or he will hurt you."  I froze.  I was scared.  He got up and started to get dressed.  He then opened the door, but I stayed still.  His friend was still in the room.

"We gave you what you wanted whether you knew it or now  We didn't use rubbers.  And you've been flooded like we've done to many fucks just like you.  Now stay still and whatever you do don't move."   I was clearly shivering.  Then I felt it on my back.  What the fuck -- he was writing on my back!???  He stood up, shoved two fingers in my ass, pulled out and stuck it to my lips and simply said, "taste it."  I did.  And it was bittersweet.  He removed his fingers, then got up and exited the room without shutting the door.  I kept waiting but it didn't shut.  I heard a car engine start and the car pulled away.  I felt safe enough to get up and locked  the door.  Whew.  My breath had gotten back to normal.

I turned on the light and checked the mirror.  I turned my back and read what he wrote.  "Seeded by (university name) BBC cocks.  He'll never go back."  

I grabbed some Southern Comfort, stuck the plug in, and drifted off to sleep with a smile.  I didn't realize until morning I had forgotten to thank them.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Round 2

I couldn't resist.  I knew I needed to do it again.  All anonymous, just more cock and more loads.

I reran my Grindr post two days later in another motel in another town.  I had to change rooms once.  I told the clerk it was because someone had apparently smoked in this non-smoking room but the real reason was because when I put tape over the door lock it wouldn't stay closed, the hinges misaligned.  I needed my guests to be able to just push on the door to gain access without me having to get off my knees on the edge of the bed to open the door.

I was done with work earlier than normal but not early enough to catch the afternoon crowd.  I knew there would be little response during the supper hours, at least not until after dark.  And that is exactly how it panned out.   It seems I catch little interest on a mid-week evening and being summertime the daylight stayed out longer.  Bored, I cleaned out thoroughly, had a few drinks, read a few Last Load stories while stroking but without trying to cum.

I dozed off when I was awakened by the Grindr notification brrrpp, a sound I recognized immediately and have even heard in public a few times.  "Got condoms?"

"On the nightstand" I replied.  My bio goes out of the way to say I take loads but falls short of mentioning condoms.  Sigh.  But I needed that first starter cock, raw or not.

His bio showed a man about 30, young face, lots of tats, sixteen miles away and kinda rough looking.  He asked if the room was dark.  It wasn't yet but the sun had now set so it wouldn't be long.  He said he needed a shower as he couldn't even stand his own smell but would be right over afterwards.  He asked for the room number but I told him I didn't give that out until a man was within a few hundred feet according to Grindr's GPS.  I told him it was because I had too many no-shows or guys who show up after I've called it a night.  He understood.  He asked if he could bring a friend but I said I didn't do groups in motel rooms, preferring to save that for bathhouses.  He said okay.

I didn't hear back from him for about a half-hour.  The sun was gone and the room was truly dark now except for a night light I bring to put a dim light to my ass and the nightstand where the lube and poppers were near the front edge, the condoms near the back edge hopefully discouraging being seen too easily and used.  He was on his way, still 15 miles though.  He asked for reassurance it was dark as he didn't want to be recognized.  I told him it was but I'm thinking to myself why did he put his picture up on Grindr?

Twenty minutes later, he messaged me he was nearby.  Sure enough, 492 feet away.  "You read my bio, right?"  He replied he had with, "Yep.  No talking.  Pump and dump."

Good.  He understood.  "Room 135.  Just push on door."  I put down my phone, turned on my hidden infra-red camera, lubed up and assumed the position, jockstrap on with ass up in the air and then put my blindfold on. 

My heartbeat increased a bit when I heard the door open and close, but as soon as his hand brushed my ass I relaxed.  I heard his zipper go down (my absolute favorite sound!), then his pants fell off and he kicked them away.  He stepped up and started rubbing his full but still soft cock up and down my crack.  After about a minute, he put his hand on my neck and turned my head sideways and down as he pushed his cock into my mouth.  He needed help getting hard.  I wasn't a fan of giving head at pumpndumps but he needed it. 

Putting my best into it, I had him super hard within two minutes when he roughly pushed me back into position and started stabbing for my hole.  He was forceful, got it lined up quickly, and just shoved hard.  Ugh.  It was a ripping pain, the kind that has me making sounds of pain from my lips.  Damn if that didn't excite him.  He didn't rabbit but he pulled back all the way out and shoved it back in several times rapidly, my sphincter clearly be abused.  It dawned on me he hadn't had time to rubber up.  I was getting it raw after all.

"Brrrpp."  The Grindr notification sound.  I ignored it.  I was getting fucked deep.

My man grabbed my hips and pulled me back on to him for the deepest penetration.  Then he reached around for my tits.  I don't have any but guys still do that for some reason.  Then he starts making those unmistakable noises of a man about to take what is rightfully his to use.  He fires in deeply, my heels going upwards to his ass to push him in further, and he gives me all he has to give.  He lays on top of me for about ten seconds (which always feels much longer), then gets up, lightly taps my ass twice, gets dressed and leaves.  I stay exactly like I am until I hear his car pull away, the sign that he is not coming back.  I pull off my blindfold, then grab my phone and send him a quick thank you.  He replied, "No, thank YOU!"  He's happy.  I hope he's around next time I'm in town even if it was a bit rougher than my usual anonymous fuck.

Back to Grindr.  There were actually four notifications but I only heard one sound.  It looks like three Grindr ads and one guy with no picture asklng, "Looking?"  I check his bio again.  It simply says he is Latino and a top.  But it also shows him just 600 feet away.  I wonder if I'm ready right away or if I need a break for a few minutes when he messages, "I'm by the restaurant out front.  Room number?"  This is exactly what I like.  No pictures.  No status.  No endless messaging or talking.  Complete anonymity (and risk) at its finest.  I sent him my room number and crawled back on the bed.  Blindfold in place, he was pushing on the door as I stuck my phone under the pillow.

Thirty seconds later he was undressed and behind me, bent over and asks me, "How many loads you got in you?"  I raise my index finger.  I hear a muttered, "Oh yeah" and he slams it in deep in one stroke.  He knew I was lubed from the last guy and he just went right for it.  This dude was hard!  It felt like a steel bar.  I quickly feared I was getting sodomized by some sort of foreign object when I felt his balls slap my ass.  Whew!  It knocked the wind out of me.  But he let me get used to it before he started stroking.  It didn't take him long at all.  He asked, "Where do you want it?" to which I replied by shoving my ass all the way back onto his cock while using my heels to hold his ass.  A few quick jerks and he was done.  He backed up, grabbed a washcloth at the sink, wiped himself off and got dressed.  He thanked me as he was opening the door to leave and said he hoped we could do it again next time with just him alone.  Then he closed the door.  I was puzzled by that "just me alone" but pulled out my phone as I let my knees slip down to the mattress to rest.  

One minute later, I received a message from the first guy.  I guess he felt the need to tell me he brought his friend over my objection and they just took turns with one waiting a few hundred feet away.  Okay.  I can live with that.  It explains why the second guy was so close.  I thanked them both and said to look for me next time and we might do a threesome.

I got up off my stomach and immediately felt the cum trying to egress my hole.  I stuck a finger in, smelled the bleachy scent, and licked my finger clean.

I was actually pretty tired but I craved more.  Usually I wait for guys to answer my ad as many are looking for love and not hookups, but I saw there were a few guys within a couple miles who were looking for "right now" and NSA.  I "tapped" a couple guys to see if any responded.  One replied with "Ass pic now" so I sent it to him.  I never send them unless I'm asked.  When they ask for a face pic I tell them that my ass is all they see when they come in.  Some are interested and those are the ones I message with.  He seemed aggressive so I sent it.

"Room number" was all he wrote back.  He must have like what he saw.  He was 1-2 miles away.  I asked him if he read the profile and he said, "Of course.  What's the fuckin room number?"  A little hesitant but still in need I gave it to him.  I then read his full bio.  "29, black, 6'5", 270 lbs, and "I'll make you feel every inch and I cum in cup-sized loads."  I added a little more lube and got into position when I heard a diesel truck pull up.  "Coming in" was his text.  I put down the phone and the blindfold on.

The door opened and shut.  He said, "Nice ass.  I'd like to hit it for a while but I'm in a hurry.  I hope you're ready.  I gotta get to work in a few." I heard him strip and put his clothes on the chair.  No foreplay.  He started getting himself hard with one hand while pushing two really thick fingers from his other hand into my ass.  He felt the wetness and said, "I guess there is no need to lube" right before he stuffed that huge salami into me.  He became a man on a mission but he was a gentle giant.  He pushed me forward onto my belly and then put his entire weight on top of me, his cock well seated in me.  He starts moving side to side and in circles and changes direction, clearly widening my hole as he plows me.  His mouth near my ear, he says, "I don't know my status but I want to unload in you.  So it's your call.  Do you want my seed or do you want me to shoot somewhere else?"  In response, I again started pushing back on my man but I moved as if I was pushing him off me.  He said, "Too bad, because I already finished. "  With that he stood up, slapped my ass hard, and got dressed.  He saw my butt plug by the nightstand, grabbed it and pushed it in me.  Catching my breath still from this whole scene, his parting words were, "Hold it all in until it is absorbed inside you.  There is a lot of cum in there."

As I heard his truck pull away, I smiled.  Three loads is enough for tonight.  I messaged him a thank you.  He replied with "Keep my babies warm."  

I got up, turned off my hidden IR camera.  Then crashed.

Edited by Malesack
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 4

• 1 year later...