Breed like a bitch

So with the demise of cl things have been very slow for me :(

I have posted on a few other sites but never get the replies like cl..

Out of the blue i get a email from a guy who i was talking to on cl  months before it went down. He asked if i was ready for what we talked about.  Honestly could not remember him or the conversation. Lol, so we chatted some more. He sent a  few pics.. i was horny a fuck, no cock in months.. about me. 47, big guy. Not really fat just big. 6'3 250#  shaved cock balls and ass. Normal everyday blue collar working dude. So to jump to the day of the breeding.. it was all set up he said. Him and his buddy were ready. They gave me a room number at a hotel and told me to go there the door would be unlocked. I did as i was told.. when i get there and go in there is a note on the bed. It says to shower and then get on the bed face down and dont look up.

So i shower and do as told. I soon hear the door open. I am almost shaking, my stomach is in knots, and i am more then a little nervous.  I warm hand on my ass tells me someone is close. A deep voice asks if i am ready to be breed like never before. In a shaky voice says yes.. i hear a double knock on the door. A towel is layed over my head and i am totally   blind. I am told to roll over and stand up. Dont look someone says. I get a peak just before a blindfold is wrapped around my head. There are at least 5 guys in the room and to my surprise. Woman..  just do as instructed and u will have fun i was told.. i am turned around and pushed head down on the bed. I hand covers my hand and a woman tells me i can only talk to her. She asks if i am ready. Yes  i say. My ass is spread open and a warm mouth sucks my ass his tongue pushing inside. She asks if i like.. i moan yea.. i minuets of that then i feel a cock.. sliding around my ass . He finds my hole i eases in.. its a small cock. He grabs my hips and pushes in and fucks me. Within a minute i feel him twitch and grunt and feel his warm seed in me. He pulls out. I think he got dressed and leave. I hear the door open and close. Dont worry baby. There is a lot more for you she says.. she is not kidding. In the next 20 minutes i am fucked 5 more times, nothing to huge but cock all the same.. same routine. In me fuck, cum and leave. Is he ready i hear a voice. Yes she says. Hes ready. This might hurt she says.. she takes my hand and i feel a cock. Its huge.. you ready he says. More of a statement then a question. I feel the head of his cock on my used hole. He pushes inside. Omg i am in heaven in he pushed. Out in more. He is pushing my insides out of the way on and out more and more, when i think i can'to take anymore i feel his balls finally. It hurt, its deep in me. Its awesome. She is rubbing my back. He is full length pulling in and out. He is fucking me hard enough to almost lift me off the bed. He fucks me for what seems like a hour but really is 10 minutes or so . He is really driving in deep when he grabs my hips and pulls as he drives in,, he is tense and throbbing.. i feel my insides get hot.   He pulls out and then fucks his seed  back into me for a moment.. and then its over.. or so i think. I collapse on the bed. I can hear them talking. The door opens and closes. I feel someone get on the bed. Its her. Keep your eyes closed she says as she removes the blind fold. On your back she says. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4