Anonymous breeding

northriver

I was horny. Posted a bunch of posts, weeded threw the fakers and spam. 

Ended up inviting this young black kid over. Says he is 22. Ok. He wants me ass up and lubed ready for him. Ok i have a apartment attached to my house. I have a bed in the living room. I give him the address ask for a    eta and wait. I see his car in the driveway. I get  on the bed in the middle on all fours and wait. He walks threw the door. Looks at me. Comes over and inspects my ass. Spreads my cheeks and licks and tunges me a moment. I hear him take his pants off. On the bed. His cock rubs on my ass.. btw it was a great big thick cock. This skinny guy was packing serious meet. He eases in. Its filling me up nicely.. he straddles me grabs my shoulders and solidly breeds me. Maybe 10 minuets and he fills me full of his seed.. its a lot. It leaks out when he pulls out. I want more. He says  says hes done. Dresses and leaves. Hope i get to feel him again and soon..  

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Fucking hot. Reminds me of when I was in Chicago last. Haven’t been with many black guys and messaged this hot hung black kid on Grindr. He was down because he found few white guys in Chicago wanted to take black cock and liked that I wanted him bare. He cautioned he didn’t know his status and I said I didn’t care. He was at my hotel room in 30 minutes and proceeded to fuck the shit outta my ass, pumping four huge loads in me. He wanted me to race play with him and although I was squeamish at first I got into it, then he wanted me to beg for his pox cum, which eagerly did. At the end he let me bareback him and blow my load inside him. I after we were done I asked if he really was poz and he said yeah he was, and wasn’t on meds either. I’d fibbed and told him I was on Prep and that it was cool. I was majorly turned on that he lies about his status and is pozzing  guys up too.