Should getting HIV positive be the ultimate goal of a submissive bottom?

Guest Cutedelicategay

• Moderators

There have been 3-4 cases of PrEP failing, but only 1where there were no extenuating circumstances to explain the failure. This is 3-4 out of hundreds of thousands (they estimate about 135,000 just in the US). You have a far higher chance of being struck by lightning than of having a PrEP failure. 

there is no reason to have to become poz at this time. Prep is almost 100% effective, 3-4 cases out of tens of thousands of users. It's up to you if you want to contract HIV. I've also been a bottom all my life and have remained neg. I married a poz guy who fucks me raw every two-three days. He's UD but that could change if the meds stop working. I've had friends die a horrible death from AIDS and I'm lucky I didn't get it. HIV is forever so until you are certain you can live with it, get on Prep. Don't stop barebacking

• Like 1

Guest Cutedelicategay

Given all the comments here and chatting with a few offline I have a testing and referral appointment this afternoon. In Canada the public health will be doing initial testing and referral to Infectious diseases department at the public hospital. I am going for the referral testing this afternoon and I hear that gett ing doctor's appointment is within another week. I also heard from local gay community that the doctor in Ottawa is a great guy. A fuck buddy told me to stop whoring for at least 3 weeks from today until I get the prescription and the meds build up to max in 7 days. I am in for a such a long dry spell for the first time. Thanx to all who gave their 2 cents it really matters in making a right decision.

Guest Cutedelicategay

Update...i went in for referral testing for Prep. They use the 5 minute prick test for HIV. The nurse showed me a faint second dot indicative of reactive test. Ora quick was Negative. They took a lot of blood for further testing. Oh my god I have been so horny since. Went directly to the bathhouse. Can' t keep my cock under control. I am whoring myself this weekend. Results will be in on Tuesday. I am like that it is. No symptoms but May be freed of sex stress. Let' s see what happens on Tuesday. If confirmed will give you the numbers. If not the prick test was false positive. 

Guest Cutedelicategay

That' s what is confusing. I am not showing any obvious signs. I do sweat in the night but that' s been that way always. I sweat more than normal. Maybe I missed the conversion? Possible because conversion or active chasing was never in my mind. I was just living to be bred accepting the fact that conversion is a matter of time for me.

Guest Cutedelicategay

Anyways......it was a bit rainy here last night but went out with a couple friends for drinks. Got fucked by one of buddy who was driving me to a guy's place were got fucked by the guy and his friend. I was too tired with drinks poppers and the 3 fucks. Asked the guy to call the taxi to drop me at the bathhouse. The uber driver commented if I had been a naughty slut tonight? Got his number for today's fuck. He will be my first before he can drive me to the bathhouse for tonight. Since the time I am told "probably poz" I have been on a fucking spree.

As like you I have been all bottom once I started my journey with men and for some reason I went right to the role of a bottom and have never tried to top. I just do not see it sexually satisfying to me but the bottom role wow wow wow I love it and as of now I am neg but I know the risk of getting hiv and well there is a turn on in getting it once and for all and as a bottom I’m all for what ever outcome I have on my journey to being strictly bottom 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Inactive-Account

If there's a cure, does that fuckup your goal? Or perhaps u decide not to take the cure, inorder to safeguard ur achievement. Maybe u decide not to take meds to control it, to continue passing it on, even though there's a cure (if u had the money to afford those meds to keep undetectable).

Hiv is just a disease. There's no magic or anything special about it. Zika may be the new 'hiv' if a Hiv cure comes along, cause it can be spread thru unprotected sex.

Arthur Ashe got hiv thru a transfusion. He was the 1st poster boy. He was a symbol for many years. Geat tennis player, and a great human being.

I think I got hiv from a banana. My best guess is that it was playing around with a bunch of dirty fruit behind my back, and wasn't using any protection. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it...

1 hour ago, Az-cumdump said:

Hiv is just a disease. There's no magic or anything special about it. Zika may be the new 'hiv' if a Hiv cure comes along, cause it can be spread thru unprotected sex.

The brain has a strange capacity to turn what we fear into something erotic -- maybe as a way of coping with it. That's the origin of the bugchasing fetish. It's happened with other diseases in the past. Death from tuberculosis was romanticized in the late 19th century -- that's the topic of the opera "La Bohème," reworked in the 1990s as "Rent," with HIV replacing TB. That fad died when the disease became curable, just as this one will.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there were  already people, particularly straight couples, eroticizing the fear of conceiving a zika baby. They haven't found each other and formed a "community" yet. As far as we know...

14 hours ago, JackEdJIZZ said:

[Poz Fetish material removed]

I took a year-long "Prep holiday" because I missed that thrill of risk that any load could be the one that charged me up. It's like skydiving or riding a rollercoaster... the idea that you could crash and burn is what makes it so hot.

I'm not exactly sub (more total vers) and don't think it's my or any gay man's destiny to get pozzed. I made it to the end of the year still neg and went back on Prep. All things considered I'd rather not deal with the hassles of being poz. But it was a great ride while it lasted.

Edited by drscorpio
  • Like 1