Should getting HIV positive be the ultimate goal of a submissive bottom?

Guest Cutedelicategay

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/21/2018 at 11:58 PM, Chargedup said:

i always ask for men who hit me up for starter yeast if they have done all their homework.  have to be mature and ready for the “change” most do and some don’t 

Agree!!! When a man is mature, in heat and ready to get pregnant it´s no way back!! The best that can happen

Guest GoneFishing
16 minutes ago, GearPigSwe said:

Agree!!! When a man is mature, in heat and ready to get pregnant it´s no way back!! The best that can happen

Hell yeah ☣️

Guest FinalDL2021

I want to experience the intense rush of at least taking one POZ-unmedicated load. what happens after that, is anyone's guess.

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY
7 minutes ago, BiTakenItBare said:

I want to experience the intense rush of at least taking one POZ-unmedicated load. what happens after that, is anyone's guess.

Same here :D and id make sure the guy knows i am neg. Would want a poz guy who has gifted a few guys already or wanted to POZ a Neg slut. I also find it hot that im seen by most guys as nothing as two cumholes to fill up...and find it even hotter that a full blown poz guy would want to gift me and not even be considerate of what happens to me afterwards...and that im only seen by him as somewhere to dump his toxic seed and then forget about me afterwards. As hes leaving, i hope he would spit on me and tell me "Enjoy what you got, faggot". The guy who is giving it to me would have to make me feel like I deserved it and not make me feel bad about it too.

Guest Cutedelicategay

Wow what great comments and opinions! I find it so satisfying now with the poz status. I feel like I am sexually liberated now. The constant fear of status is over. I managed to reach out to the German guy who in particular impregnated me and I was his first conversion. He has invited me over to Germany so he can really show me what the Europeans guys can do to my ass. I will be visiting him soon. Unlikely us Canadians and to some extent Americans we are so pseudo concious about our body that we try to be as conservative in a free society. I laugh at guys who hide their cocks even in gym shower rooms. 

Guest KMMPaGuy
3 hours ago, BiTakenItBare said:

I want that experience, too.

Guest GoneFishing
5 hours ago, Cutedelicategay said:

Wow what great comments and opinions! I find it so satisfying now with the poz status. I feel like I am sexually liberated now. The constant fear of status is over. I managed to reach out to the German guy who in particular impregnated me and I was his first conversion. He has invited me over to Germany so he can really show me what the Europeans guys can do to my ass. I will be visiting him soon. Unlikely us Canadians and to some extent Americans we are so pseudo concious about our body that we try to be as conservative in a free society. I laugh at guys who hide their cocks even in gym shower rooms. 

hell yeah  ☢️

Guest kazore

Convert would n't. bother  

yes the ultimate of a sub bottom like me is to become poz

Im neg today. I love taking toxic loads 

• 4 weeks later...

I finally admitted what I am in my mid-thirties. Once I did cock and fun became my life. I've always fucked raw.  Never been tested. If it's meant to be a I'll gladly accept the gift. I will say that poz breeders are the hottest. When I know a guy is poz something clicks. When the poz talks starts I usually start cumming. When I feel the poz cum warming my guts I feel right.

• Thanks 1