Should getting HIV positive be the ultimate goal of a submissive bottom?

Guest Cutedelicategay

our goal is only to submit to men and serve as much cock as possible. its the tops that wanna poz us or get us pozzed and what men say goes for faggots. thats why im on a steady diet of poz cum.high viral loads and unmedicated toxic cum gets dumped in me every day.i beg men with fullblown aids to cum inside me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:01 AM, LittleCumSewer said:

our goal is only to submit to men and serve as much cock as possible. its the tops that wanna poz us or get us pozzed and what men say goes for faggots. thats why im on a steady diet of poz cum.high viral loads and unmedicated toxic cum gets dumped in me every day.i beg men with fullblown aids to cum inside me

exactly my attitude

it should be our goal to service men and get used by men like worthless trash. a lot of men get off on pozzing slutty little queeny faggots like me or just like trying to get us pozzed by random strangers. so getting knocked up with hiv is just a byproduct of being a good sub cumdump. i think its fun for men to treat me like subhuman trash and what better way than intentionally infecting me with hiv or a few stds.some men tell me their favourite thing is watching a hot young slut begging strangers to give it aids.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Yes, and once the bttm has pozzed up, keep taking as much raw poz loads as he can get! Fully vers, but once I got pozzed I craved for more dirty toxic HIV cum deep in my hole.  Love begging for more toxic poz cum, if I bottomed only I'd hunt out toxic loads to push my HIV viral load high and my CD4 down.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

it's a personal choice just like getting pregnant ... if your on the pill (PREP) then the chance of getting knocked up is less then if you decide not to be on the pill.... so it's up to the bottom to decide if they want to take the risk or not...  I do feel that as a bottom it's my role to take raw loads ... and as a sub bottom tgirl ... i'm also responsible for birth control .... not him.. just my opinion

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

For me, I just want to serve my little butt up to as many men as I can! ? I expect to get pozzed up, I'm taking raw loads, without asking questions and I do think letting someone poz me would be incredibly intimate. I haven't been tested recently, so who knows, I may already have it! But whether I'm neg or poz, it won't stop me actively seeking out bareback sex with plenty of men! 

I still believe it’s inevitable in the end and goes with the territory. 

As a total bottom I’m proud to let the top guy fucking me know I’m not just a cumdump who accepts all loads, but a poz cumdump with it, and that by being poz I think it confirms to my top that I really and truly am a sleazy pig who craves cum and doesn’t care in the slightest about another guys status. 

But this is just my personal opinion and it’s still a big decision and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Once converted you can never go back

Think it through properly first. 

Edited by hillboy
Missed off last comment by accident

Guest hodannyboi
On 5/21/2018 at 12:25 PM, Guest Cutedelicategay said:

But the bigger question is does a bottom has to convert? Does that endorses a role of being a bottom? Should I consider risk reduction  techniques like PREP?

OK here's a challenge.

Go on PreP.  Take it religiously.

And at the same time try to become poz by taking as many loads as possible.

If you succeed - congrats!  You're the ultimate bottom.

I do not lust to be HIV positive, develop AIDS, be dependent on a multitude of drugs, develop chronic ailments, die too soon or commit suicide by cock.  I also do not drink grain alcohol, drive drunk, play Russian Roulette or sky dive without a parachute. 

I enjoy feeling My Top’s raw cock cumming in my ass or throat. I take proper steps and do not take foolish risks. 

Edited by downtownswallow
  • Upvote 1

I made the choice to convert for my man. Together we made the decision and for that reason I have no regrets. Even though our relationship did not last forever our bond does. I don’t think the ultimate goal should be to become poz. It wasn’t mine even though that was the outcome. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...