Should getting HIV positive be the ultimate goal of a submissive bottom?

Guest Cutedelicategay

Guest Cumlaut
On 2/21/2019 at 5:28 PM, downtownswallow said:

I do not lust to be HIV positive,

Why are you here then? 99% of folks who signed up to this forum have done, or did...

Guest SpermaFF

I am very wonder each time reading those absurd questions about STDs.

The only true way is create couple for breeding in love.

NOT "ultimate goal of a submissive bottom is getting HIV"... Fuck! Absolutely crazy & stupid goal.

Personally my goal as FF bottom is anal acrobatic, ass stretching & making huge anal prolapse of my gay cunt.

This FF plays gives great emotion and is very healthy.

I never criticize people for wanting HIV or other STD’s.  If that’s what you want I support your quest. 

I never criticize anyone for taking multiple anon loads if that’s what you want to do. 

I do try to discourage stealthing and taking loads just to feel worthless. 

What has worked for me is to have sex with interesting guys, even anon, without even  considering HIV or any other  STD’s they might have. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest cardoc49
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 6:36 AM, hillboy said:

I still believe it’s inevitable in the end and goes with the territory. 

As a total bottom I’m proud to let the top guy fucking me know I’m not just a cumdump who accepts all loads, but a poz cumdump with it, and that by being poz I think it confirms to my top that I really and truly am a sleazy pig who craves cum and doesn’t care in the slightest about another guys status. 

But this is just my personal opinion and it’s still a big decision and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Once converted you can never go back

Think it through properly first. 

hi hillboy - just want to express my gratefulness and pride to your post here: its so very human and so very precise - the way you describe your feelings about being a POZ cumdump and what that does for your self-esteem! and also how you advice for proper consideration before getting pozzed

I consider myself a submissive bottom, have adopted a no loads refused policy in the late 80s and have taken 1000s of loads since then, sero-converting was not an ultimate goal.  I just assumed it would be an ultimate inevitability that has not been fulfilled yet.

• Like 1

Guest faggot hole

Getting pozzed might well be a natural incident of a dedicated bottom cum-slut's lifestyle, but it certainly should not be the goal.  The goal of a submissive bottom should be to serve its Superior, to make his life better, richer, more enjoyable -- to dedicate itself completely to enhancing the life experience of its Superior and Owner.  The dedicated bottom faggot's Owner might well feel that it is His right to impose on His faggot property the ultimate manifestation of the unbridled power He holds over the object He owns, and that would be the power of life and death.  So pozzing the faggot might be the Owner's goal, but it should not be the faggot's goal to be pozzed; but rather to accept with equanimity its fate.

3 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

I never criticize people for wanting HIV or other STD’s.  If that’s what you want I support your quest. 

I never criticize anyone for taking multiple anon loads if that’s what you want to do. 

I do try to discourage stealthing and taking loads just to feel worthless. 

What has worked for me is to have sex with interesting guys, even anon, without even  considering HIV or any other  STD’s they might have. 

As said before you you are a good help as well 

Not a total sub btm but go thru phases where I have been that way.Some men just bring that out in me...for many years just accepted activities and fate would get me pozzed up,but still neg.As an ultimate goal getting pozzed feeds the fire some bottoms have,giving course direction and meaning that motivates their sexual activities perhaps.That's kinda cool.:)Would relish being bred by a man intent on converting me.

• Upvote 1

a cumdumps goal is to service men sexually.a cumdump exists to suck cocks, get fucked, take loads, be a toilet, entertain men, be a fucktool and a whore. my owners goal was to get me pozzed.my boyfriends goal was to get me pozzed and my daddys goals were to get me pozzed. my only goal is to obey men

• Like 2

Guest SpermaFF

Guys, you from Mars?

We have PREPS now and the submissive bottom should take peels, STAY HEALTHY & HAPPY & FULL OF CUM!

This topic is absolute propaganda of unhealthy & stupid bottom's behavior model.

POZ guys deliberately  spread this  information for 2 reasons:

1. To justify yourself

2. To involve into HIV another people

20 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

a cumdumps goal is to service men sexually.a cumdump exists to suck cocks, get fucked, take loads, be a toilet, entertain men, be a fucktool and a whore. my owners goal was to get me pozzed.my boyfriends goal was to get me pozzed and my daddys goals were to get me pozzed. my only goal is to obey men

EXACTLY

• Like 2