Should getting HIV positive be the ultimate goal of a submissive bottom?

Guest Cutedelicategay

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2019 at 5:44 PM, SpermaFF said:

Guys, you from Mars?

We have PREPS now and the submissive bottom should take peels, STAY HEALTHY & HAPPY & FULL OF CUM!

This topic is absolute propaganda of unhealthy & stupid bottom's behavior model.

POZ guys deliberately  spread this  information for 2 reasons:

1. To justify yourself

2. To involve into HIV another people

Prep never interested me. I’m a cumdump bottom who only takes raw loads. My goal was to get HIV and proud to say I’m HIV Poz with no regrets at all! I could have done prep but I was happy getting pozzed up and rather not spend money on prep, just let HIV infect me. When I got told I was poz i told the doctor I wasn’t surprised coz I hated condoms, fucked raw only, and let a couple of guys with detectable loads fuck me at a chill out. I let them coz I refuse to have safe sex with condoms they feel shit inside me, and I wanted them to fuck me coz hot as fuck so just went for it and cool about getting HIV from them, was expecting it 

To this day, I regret nothing! I told the guys to pound their toxic HIV cum deep into my hole, I fully enjoyed taking their loads over and over again, we all fully enjoyed fucking knowing I was getting pozzed up from their HIV loads. I don’t have any shame in taking detectable poz loads, I’m proud I repeatedly took HIV POZ loads so I could also become poz. It felt amazing, we met up regularly after that to continue loading me up with HIV and as a proud barebacking bottom I loved knowing that I was being knocked up by hot poz guys and as a bottom cumdump I was finally getting what I set out to get when I decided to fuck raw, poz status  

Today, I’m not taken meds, much rather enjoy the feeling of dirty cum shooting from my cock. It’s made me proper sleazy and yeh I proudly help gays who wanna poz up. I never force my loads onto anyone who doesn’t want it. I’m happy to help any gay guy who wants to poz up and enjoy sleazy, dirty, filthy poz on poz sex. Proudly happy living with detectable HIV in my cock, not ashamed to tell people I’m poz, if I took prep I wouldn’t have become poz and you might hate my behaviour but I’m an out and proud gay man, living with detectable HIV and think I’ve fully enjoyed life as a bottom, I’ve been healthy, enjoy taking risks, and I feel great. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7

• 5 weeks later...

I am a total bottom, neg and used PreP for a few months. Now I am off PreP because I do not have the nerves to keep it up. In the past I used to do the needs discussion talk. I am letting go more and more, in the sense that I no longer wonder about my sex partners' status. My preferred situations are anon tops in dark rooms. If a poz detectable top comes forth and expresses his wish to convert me, I will be ready to travel to him. As long as the distance is reasonable and I am physically turned on by him. Being off PreP resp. not doing this PreP Administration work and not caring about other mens' status gives me an immense peace of mind.

Do what you want. 

As I have said, I predict PrEP will be found to cause irreparable harm to the user. It may also cause a resistant supervirus. 

And particularly laughing and feeling smug that you can take hot loads without getting HIV is setting yourself up for disaster when (not if) the next sexually transmitted pandemic sweeps millions into the grave. 

A reasonable use of PrEP would be among young people that temporarily use it until they find a monogamous relationship. No more than a year or two, max. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 4:04 AM, edward21uk said:

Yes. It should then the fear will have gone. Stopping PrEP now (I frequently forget when I've taken it anyway). always search for raw loading lads on hook-up sites

This is the one part of pozzing oneself that I don't understand. "The fear will have gone."

If you want it gone, doesn't it stand to reason that when you are neg, the fear is present? Why live in fear? We live only once. Surely the fear is at its highest when the gift is about to reach you and enter your system. Why set yourself up to feel like that? Let it be a surprise. If you're going to actively pursue it, you are clearly not afraid of it.

I wasn't looking to be pozzed but i took every single load bare .... it had to have happened sooner or later and i've been poz for over 30 years now.  I advise sluts to take their PREP. Being poz is not a glorious thing despite the stupid snd even criminal assholes that think pozzing someone is awesome.  It isn't.  Life will never be the same. Do not believe the stories!!! 

• Like 2

Guest daveOno

I'm a sub bottom and finally ready to convert. Yes getting hiv is the ultimate goal of a true sub bottom.  I'll keep you posted and show more pics of me when it'll be done.

Guest BTTMBud75

I bottom bare occasionally and can count on a hand-and-a-half at the most how many times a top has finished inside me when doing so. Whilst I have zero interest in conversion, I also have zero interest in PrEP. I’m more the type to ask a guy to pull out before he releases rather than keep going. And, more than a few seemingly lost their erection from that. 

Dont get me wrong, I enjoy it bare, but, am not so dedicated to it that I’m actively and purposely trying to catch that bug. I hope like hell it doesn’t happen. 

• 11 months later...

I say this as a failure so take it with a grain a salt. You have only one life. You are going to die. Do you save or do you buy the things you want. Avoid sugar, salt, smokes and drinks carrying around your daily intake or have what you want and fuck the tab? Yeah you will have to pay for that lunch, but it's not like you get to keep it in the end if you don't.The questions are do you want to try to be a jack of all trades Master on none little of this and that, or do you want to be dedicated fully to something? And what are you first? A man, a brother, a son, a father or a sub? No a bottom doesn't have to no one does but a submissive submits, surrenders. So if a man is there asking a sub says yes, Sir. Now if you are a sub first. You NEED to serve. You seek means to be of service and you by that nature should seek every way in which you can be of service. If you are any kind of sub rim when asked a pure sub thinks of a way to be of service and pursues it. For that sub service is life not just sexual. It's religious your Dom is a God you worship. Maybe it's selfimolation but it's also supreme dedication to him and his pleasure. And to have pride not shame or fear at the truest purest expression of his lust. That's my definition of a real sub.

Having said all that again i must admit to failing to find that level of strength or dedication in myself. But nothing feels me with this level of passion. So if any of you Dom gifters have that same level of passion but to dominate, subjugation and break down a fit sub please i do beg you give me the opportunity my money or your meat where my mouth is.

Sorry for the long and late post, my cock lust got away from me.

If you have other things to do in life, don't. If you have non Dom gifter people who care for you, don't. If you want to more ware out of your body don't. But if you want more "use" maybe. If you need use ........

• Like 1