Should getting HIV positive be the ultimate goal of a submissive bottom?

Guest Cutedelicategay

Getting poz is not an ultimate goal, the goal for us, submissive bottom, is to get a lot cum and to be treated like a true slut and whore. I am cumlover and enjoy cum in my face, mouth and ass, but I don't want to get sick. If you get sick, you will enjoy less.

• 1 month later...

It's not really my goal either. But I do expect one day I'll be poz. I just kind of accept that fact, being a bareback bottom. And when I do get pozzed, I really want to find a willing bottom to shoot toxic loads into. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

When PrEP first came out I went on it so I could start taking raw loads again like before the AIDS  epidemic when AIDs I become a condom fairy and hated it. On PrEP I could enjoy the feeling of a raw dick dumping it’s raw load in me. The pleasure of cleaning a raw cum covers dick again. I did catch other STDs but they were treated. One day I just stop taking PrEP as if I become POZ I can take meds for that and chasing is so much fun. 

• Like 1

Guest CreamedHole

Absolutely not. Submission is not a factor in the decision of becoming positive. I am a submissive myself and can tell you I do not consider this as an imperative.
I may choose to become positive just to call this done and stop being concerned whether I get it or not. 

33 minutes ago, creambum said:

Absolutely not. Submission is not a factor in the decision of becoming positive. I am a submissive myself and can tell you I do not consider this as an imperative.
I may choose to become positive just to call this done and stop being concerned whether I get it or not. 

I wish I could upvote, thank, and like this post all at the same time.

• 5 months later...
On 8/8/2020 at 11:28 PM, Devtylor said:

It's not really my goal either. But I do expect one day I'll be poz. I just kind of accept that fact, being a bareback bottom. And when I do get pozzed, I really want to find a willing bottom to shoot toxic loads into. 

I’m willing.  Just wish we were closer. :-[

• Like 1

On 2/23/2021 at 6:18 AM, CumCravinHole said:

I’m willing.  Just wish we were closer. :-[

On 2/23/2021 at 8:24 AM, bbpoznow said:

I think that is the goal of every  raw bottom, whether  the admit it or not . But  that is fueled by the  smaller supply of  POZ tops willing to infect. You want what you  cant get.

Very true. I dont ask tops if they are POZ or not, just want cock and seed up my ass! Becoming POZ will happen and life goes on.

On 2/23/2021 at 10:24 AM, bbpoznow said:

I think that is the goal of every  raw bottom, whether  the admit it or not . But  that is fueled by the  smaller supply of  POZ tops willing to infect. You want what you  cant get.

Raw bottoms can be on PrEP. I think that's prima  facie evidence that categorically contradicts your first sentence.

Edited by drscorpio
Fixed autocorrect error
  • Like 1

The ultimate goal is to please as many guys as possible. My preferred method is by taking raw cock up my ass, without lube if the top can handle it. Cumming in my ass is a nice indicator that I’ve sufficiently pleased the top once. The contents and quality don’t matter as much as the fact that they were pleasured enough to ejaculate as deep inside of me as they could. My opinion? Poz is just another exciting factor that can add to the mental experience.

HIV is a risk that comes with bareback sex, as well as getting STDs. it certainly has to do with each other but no the ultimate goal for a bottom isn't to caught a bug, the ultimate goal is satisfy every top that want to unload in ur ass

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quite simply, if Prep had been around in the 90s, Iwould have taken it & not wasted my time up to 1998 with condoms. It finally took one night at Flex in LA when I fucked  a guy raw because that's what he wanted..the pleasure was so magnified  I remember saying  to myself walking back to my room.."I'm barebacking both taking & giving from now on".  And with videos like The Hungriest CumHole Contest  as inspiration & the early sites like Bareback City,  raw was it...the only downside was all the STDs, but at Slammer.I loved .the lust factor of bare fucking and I've never regretted. going raw'...been poz since 2003 g....on meds in 2011...there's nothing good about being poz ....taking as many loads in my ass on prep would be just as hot. as a neg cum dump....wish I had had the option.

Edited by SmoothguyLA
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1