Cruising the Lake.

Since I was going to have to wait until Sunday morning to hook up with Danny, I had to find somewhere else to find a fuck. I certainly wasn’t expecting to get it from Aiden. There was a notorious men’s room tucked away amongst the trees at a park near to home and spending an hour or two on internet forums confirmed its reputation. I decided to try it out that Saturday morning. Although I had told Ben and Brandon, that I was going to fuck around bareback, I wasn’t so sure anymore and decided to use condoms. At least until I made up my mind about the risks, that is.

Since I cycled to the park I was wearing bike shorts and a tank top. It was no coincidence that the shorts I wore were pale blue and left almost nothing to the imagination. After locking my bike to the bike rack, I grabbed my backpack and started walking around the lake and headed to the men’s room. A little nervous of entering, I stood around in the shade of the trees about 50 feet away waiting for a likely guy to come along. I did not have long to wait.

A muscular guy came strolling along the path, looked at me, then the bulge in my spandex shorts, paused, licked his lips suggestively and entered the men’s room. I waited about a minute before following him in. He had wasted no time and was sitting fully clothed in one of the stalls with the door open. His pants were undone and he was working a rapidly rising erection with his right hand.

I pulled down the front of my shorts and moved forward. He reached out and grabbed my dick with his free hand and drew it towards his open mouth. Soon his was slobbering on my rapidly hardening meat. The whole idea of me getting an illicit blow job in a dirty men’s room while my boyfriend was at home unaware, drinking his morning coffee got me rock hard in a hurry.

The guy sitting on the toilet was also in a hurry. He drew back his head from my cock and looked at me. “You have some lube? I haven’t been fucked for a while.” Although I had brought supplies in the hopeful expectation of a fuck, I didn’t think it would happen so quickly.

“Sure, I am always prepared for a fuck.” I took out a condom and a small tube of lube from my backpack. He frowned. “I said lube, not condom. I prefer bareback.” I responded as I had prepared myself to answer any guy who asked a variation of the same question. “Well, I don’t. If you want to get fucked it is condom-only.” He sighed. “Yeah, I need to get fucked right now. I guess it will have to be a condom.”

As I closed the door of the stall he turned around and let his pants drop to his knees exposing his asshole. I grabbed a condom and ripped the package open and threw it on the floor. As I rolled it over my member I heard him mutter under his breath. “Fucking condom. I want a load.” I pretended that I didn’t hear him. I slicked up my sheathed cock and pressed it against his willing anus. It slipped in easily. As my dick slid up his chute I realized that it felt very different to fucking Ben or Brandon. His hole was warm and enveloping, but there wasn’t that wonderful velvety slickness I had felt when fucking them. Fuck. It still felt good, but was as if the volume control on my sensations had been turned down to 1. I started thrusting enthusiastically but found myself losing my erection. Fucking hell, this wasn’t working out right. I pulled out, slipped off the condom and started jerking myself hard again.

The guy just looked at me with a wry grin. “If you just ditch the condom and fuck me raw you’ll stay hard” I knew it was true but I wasn’t going to go there. As soon as I was hard I rolled on another condom and entered him again. This time, I was able to stay hard enough for long enough to reach a climax, blowing into the rubber after about 5 minutes of frenzied fucking. He kept jacking off beneath me but didn’t cum. I wanted to keep fucking him until he came but he had other ideas. “My ass is starting to hurt. And I want to cum with a load up my ass”. He moved forward so that my rapidly softening sheathed cock slipped out of his hole. He turned around, pulled up his pants, and looked at me briefly before opening the stall door to leave. “I’m telling you. It would have been better raw, and I would have cum.”

I pulled off the condom and reached for a towel that I put there in the expectation of needing a cleanup. I wiped off all traces of cum and lube on my dick so that I wouldn’t stain my shorts and made myself presentable again.

As I put the tube of lube back in my backpack I realized that there were no more condoms. I was sure I had put a handful in there before leaving home. If I was going to get fucked that day someone else would have to have one. I picked up my pack and walked out of the men’s room. I decided to walk around the lake and see if I could find some more action.

I walked all the way around the lake. I stopped to linger for a few moments here and there when I saw a guy who might be promising but there was no response from any of them to my eye contact. I decided to go and wait in the men’s room, as soon or later someone looking for action would come along.  I noticed a very attractive blond-haired guy standing close to where the path entered the woods. His tight white tank top and red running shorts showed off his athletic physique to the best advantage. Damn. He was hot. He had a pretty impressive bulge in those tight nylon shorts as well. I stared at his crotch for long enough for him to see me doing it, and he returned the compliment by staring at my crotch. My tight sky-blue bike shorts left even less to the imagination than his. He licked his lips and grinned. I turned away and slowly walked up the path and into the woods. I could hear his footsteps behind me as I glanced down and noticed that my hardening cock was starting to leak pre-cum causing a translucent patch to appear.

I entered the men’s room and walked straight to the reeking urinal and took out my hardening cock. I did not hear his footsteps any more so I guessed maybe nothing was going to happen. I needed to piss so I started pissing anyway, all the time thinking how hot he was. Blond had followed me in without me hearing him and he came to stand beside me at the urinal. He looked at me and then at my pissing dick while he pulled down the front of his shorts and underwear and started playing with his dick. I turned to look as he started pissing while still slowly sliding his foreskin to and fro over his cock head. He was obviously interested so I spoke: “Like what you see?”

Yeah. Nice cock. Like your tight butt too, fuckable. I’ve been watching you for a while.”

“You want to suck my dick or fuck my butt?”

Both. Top or bottom?”

“Versatile.”

So I can suck your dick then fuck your butt?”

His fat uncut dick was now fully hard and I was looking forward to taking him up on his offer. He turned towards me. “But you can suck me first and get me hard.” He led me into the same stall I had been in earlier and I went down on my knees in front of him and slid my mouth over the head of his fat cock. I slid the foreskin down with my lips, and then swirled my tongue around the sensitive ridge of his glans. It tasted pissy and salty, not surprising as he had just pissed. As I swallowed as much of his cock as I could my nose brushed his pubic hair and I was greeted by a strong smell of dried piss and sweat, threatening even to overwhelm the stench of the dirty urinal.

He turned me around, pulled down my shorts and went down on his knees. “Bend over and spread your legs.” I did what he told me to and he immediately stuck his head between my ass cheeks and started working his tongue into my hungry hole. Rimming is something Aiden never did, but since spending some time with Brandon and Ben it was something I had come to love. And Blondie new hot to eat ass. He kept going for a few minutes until my ass was nice and loose.

Withdrawing his head from between my ass cheeks he commented. “Clean down there, obviously haven’t been fucked yet today. Time to change that.”

He stood up again and pressed himself against my back. I could feel his rock-hard bare cock pressing against my hole. I needed to say something.

“Condom and lube? I’ll need some lube and a condom. You have any? I used mine earlier.”

“Always. Always have lube.”

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small sachet of lube and proceeded to spread some into my ass with his finger and then slathered the rest onto his cock. He pressed up against me and started pushing his swollen dick head into my anus. I felt it sliding in.

“You forgot something!” I uttered in dismay.

“No, I didn’t. No condom. Always fuck bareback.”

“I don’t. Never have.” Which of course was a lie as I had taken multiple loads from Brandon and Ben. But I knew them. This guy was a totally anonymous stranger. At least that was my confused rationale of why B&B were ok to bareback me but not this guy.

“Now you do.”

With that he thrust his fat cock all the way in until he was balls deep. It felt incredible, much better than getting fucked by a sheathed cock. I felt so good that my resolve weakened and I decided to let him continue. He started fucking with slow deep strokes. I found myself getting incredibly turned on by the thought of his bare anonymous dick in my fuck chute.  I wanted to feel some more before I told him to pull out.

“You’ll pull out before you cum, right?”

“Sure!” was his response, although I would soon find out he had absolutely no intention of doing so. I really wanted to be fucked so I did not protest too hard. Common sense would have been to tell him to stop.

He started nibbling my ear and fucking faster while putting his left arm around my chest holding me tight and jerking my dick with his right hand. Fucking standing up is not my favorite position but given the small stall it was the best we could do. Fortunately, he was exactly the right height to fuck me without either of us having to bend our knees. I did not realize how close he was until I heard him grunt and thrust deeper. I panicked.

“Pull out. Pull out!”

But it was too late. I felt his cock twitch and then the flood of hot seed spurting into my rectum.

“Breeding your tight ass.”

Feeling the hot cum filling my guts took me over the edge and I blew my load, splattering on the dirty walls of the stall.

I was facing the back of the stall with Blond’s cock still buried in my ass, and so absorbed by the experience that I did not hear the door of the stall open. We had an audience. I heard a stranger’s voice and I turned my head to see who it was. Standing in the now open door to the stall were Hunky and Hairy. They obviously knew Blond. Hunky looked really pissed-off.

Hunky was dark haired and tanned and bulked up like a body builder while Hairy was skinny and trim and covered in dark blond hair. Hunky spoke before Blond could say anything. “You fucking cheating slut, Steve. I trusted you! Fucking behind my back, and bareback too!” Blond slipped his dick out of my hole and turned to face them. “Oh fuck! Alex. I didn’t mean to but he led me on. I didn’t want to fuck him bareback. He wouldn’t let me use a condom.” What a fucking liar!

Hunky responded. “I’ll deal with you later you fucking whore.” Turning to me he continued “Some fucking boyfriend he is. But I have to admit, you have a fuckable ass. The little shit never fucks me, says he’s a total bottom. Now I see him fucking a total stranger. And bareback too!” Blond sprang to his own defense. “Don’t listen to him. He never lets me fuck him and won’t allow me to fuck anyone else.” “Yeah, that’s because we are supposed to be monogamous. But since you’ve started the ball rolling by breaking my trust I’m going to pump another load up this guy’s butt and maybe I’ll like his hole more than yours.”

Hairy had been silent up to this point. “Chill out guys. I’ve been telling you two for ages that monogamy is not natural and that you should fuck around a bit like me.” Hunky responded. “Fuck dude. ‘Fuck around’ and ‘a bit’ should never be used in the same sentence when describing you. ‘Fuck around a lot good time that has been had by all’ is a more apt description.” He paused. “But we are making our nameless bottom feel uncomfortable”. 

He turned to look me straight in the eye. “How long have you been coming to this place?”

“This is my first time.”

Hairy looked down at the used condoms and wrappers from my earlier adventures and continued the questioning. “That figures. You fucked a buddy of mine in here earlier today. I’ve been watching you. Despite what Steve says, you wanted him to use a condom. But obviously you took his cheating load. Is this the first time you’ve been bred?”

“Yes. I always fuck safe.” Which of course wasn’t quite true after Ben and Brandon.

All three of them chuckled at my response.

Hunky continued “Condom queen! Didn’t you notice that unlike most other pickup spots there are no used condoms lying around? Except for yours, of course.”

I had not noticed that but now that he pointed it out realized that it was true. Not like some of the alleys and parking lots near the gay bars and clubs. There had been a long running issue with one of the property owners and one of the clubs about that very issue.

“The reason there are so few around here is that this is a well-known spot for barebackers to hook up for anonymous loads. I am surprised you did not know that. Check the websites bbhookup4u and barelake and see what I mean.”

While he was speaking Hairy had gone down on his knees and was sucking the cum and ass juices off Blond’s cock. Hunky spoke again. “Bend over. I want to taste some of what my buddy is tasting.” He stuck his face into my ass crack and started slurping the juices out of my hole.

Since I had already been fucked bareback by Blond, and they were all obviously regular fuck buddies, I guessed it would not be too much of an additional risk to take another raw cock or two up my now very hungry hole. Hunky had spun Blond around and now Blond and I were standing side by side bent over with our hands on the wall behind the urinal giving us a good view of the stale and stinky piss filling the trough. The smell of stale piss was even stronger than before, as if the guys themselves stank. The heady aroma intensified the experience. Hunky stood behind his boyfriend slammed his rock-hard dick into his hole. “You fucking little slut. I’ll show you who owns your hole.” Hairy didn’t miss a beat pressed his throbbing member into my already sloppy hole and started fucking deep and hard. While Hairy’s and Hunky’s dicks was sliding in and out of our chutes they were deep kissing. After a while Hairy tapped Hunky twice on the shoulder. They stopped kissing, slid out of our asses, swopped places and slid back into our holes again. While Hairy’s dick was smaller than Blond’s, Hunky’s was the fattest and longest that I had ever taken up my chute. They both started fucking at a fast pace, thrusting all the way in balls deep and then out until only the head of their dicks were in our holes. I could feel that Hunky was getting close and both of their breathing had deepened. He uttered two words to Hairy. “Not yet.” Out of the corner of his eye I saw him wink at Hairy. Hairy slowed down and at the same moment I could feel Hunky’s dick thicken and start to throb as he started to unload his boiling seed into my bowels. After six or seven squirts he stopped thrusting and slid out of my now very sloppy rectum, to be rapidly replaced by Hairy. It did not take Hairy more than a few strokes to cum and add his massive load to the two already soaking into my colon.

They could all see that I was grinning like the cat that had caught the canary.

Hunky smiled and spoke. “You obviously know how to bottom, but do you top? I need a load up my ass real soon. My cheating boyfriend never fucks me but saves all his loads for strangers. Since we just heard that you were bred the first time today, I assume you have never fucked raw before?” I nodded and he continued. “Bareback is best, top or bottom, but for me the difference is bigger when I top than when I bottom - except for receiving a cum load of course. Want to fuck me bareback and find out?”

By now I was ready to shoot another load and I thought why not. Hunky took Blond’s place in front of the urinal and motioned me over to behind him. He squirted some lube onto my dick and guided it into his hole. As my dick slid into his well-used hole it felt so much better than the aborted condom fuck earlier that morning. I started relishing the juicy softness of his hole as I fucked him slowly and deeply.

I heard a voice behind me. Hearing a voice, “What’s up guys? New Meat?” I turned my head and saw that another guy had entered the men’s room. It was Beefy. I could see him out of the corner of my eye. His massive dick was barely contained by the thin white speedo he was wearing, seemingly too small for his massive frame.

Beefy looked at Blond, and he nodded yes in response to his unasked question. With that permission he walked up behind me and without a word pulled down the front of his swimsuit. He took out his rapidly hardening cock and slid it into my already sloppy hole. First time bareback fuckfest and getting a monster raw dick in my hole at the same time! The sensation was almost too much for me as it was the biggest dick I had every had up my chute and I found out later that it was a good twelve inches. After about 30 seconds of me in the middle I shot one to the biggest loads of my life into Hunky’s receptive rectum. Beefy whispered in my ear, “You may be done, but I’ve just started,” and he slid his dick out of my hole. In turn Hunky moved away letting my cock slide out of his satisfied anus. Beefy spun me around, picked me up and sat me down on his engorged prong. I put my legs around behind his back and my arms around his neck as he held me in his arms and started fucking me by lifting my entire body up and letting it down hard on his crotch. I had fucked standing up before but never like this. He was standing, but my feet were off the ground! He came quickly and flooded my abused anal channel with the fourth and largest load of the day.

After he came he let me down gently on my wobbly legs and I noticed that the other guys had left. He smiled at me and spoke. “Hi, I’m Jake, and you are?” Rather uncertainly I answered “Greg” He continued. “I work for the park authority and I am responsible for the restrooms. I’ve been watching you. A buddy of mine came up to me this morning and complained about you, insisting on using a condom. You obviously do not know the rules. Look at the small sign on the wall - BB only.” I had noticed it earlier but hadn’t thought about what it meant. “So, I set a little trap with three of my best fuck buddies. Shawn, he’s the hairy guy, and I fuck around with everyone and anyone. Alex and Steve, they’re different. They are a couple and only play together, never by themselves. Took me a while to round them all up for your initiation. Now you know it’s all about barebacking. Now get dressed and get out of here before I fuck you again. And don’t let me ever catch you using condoms in this place again.” He pulled up his now stained speedo over his half-hard monster and left.

I was by myself again as I thought about what he said. Perhaps in future I would fuck bareback if the other guy wanted. But it felt so good raw that maybe I only use condoms if the other guy insisted. I was feeling quite confused. Based on Jake’s comment it would probably be unprotected all the way at the lake. I hoped I’d see him again and I knew he expected it to be bare.

Four loads of anonymous cum on one day, definitely a bareback baptism.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Wetnraw said:

So we already know that Greg is going to hook up with Danny.

But is anyone curious about Chuck's past with the Baker twins?

I'm definitely curious, the twins' comments about his practices and motto turned me on.

I'd also like to read about his extra-marital activities when traveling etc

• Upvote 1

Bringing the twins back could be hot so long as it doesn't take away from the story for too long. 

Sidenote: I really like this story and the other ones that this one's based off of. Good job and keep it up!

Oh, you don't have to worry about the Baker twins hijacking this story...They will provide some backstory , but in a continuation of the locker room story, not this one.

This story is all about cheating boyfriends,  mainly from Greg's perspective. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It was so fun to read about the twins again. I wonder if any other characters will pop up from other stories. Jake was such a familiar name! ? just keep going! As long as it’s fun and hot and full of breeding and doesn’t become death focused,

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sunday Morning Sluts

Aiden and I have very different sleep schedules. He’s a night owl and thinks nothing of staying up to three or four in the morning. This means that he usually sleeps in to at least eleven on a Sunday morning. On the other hand, I can barely stay awake after midnight. Perhaps this was a factor impacting our sex life; we never seemed to be awake in bed at the same time. It also meant that our accepted routine was that I would get up and do stuff on weekend mornings long before he awoke, providing the perfect opportunity to slip away for some action. I sent him a text to let him know where I’d be, knowing that he would read it when he woke up. “Babe, I’m going for a walk to the lake. Be back by noon.” The lake is where I would have been going in the hopes of a repeat of the previous day if I hadn’t already make plans with Danny.

Just before ten I walked down to the main street on which the restaurant is located and after making sure no-one saw me I ducked into the alley.  By the time I got there I was already semi erect as I had always lusted after Danny even though I had always considered my desire off-limits.  My experience with Brent and Brad had made me want more than I was getting from Aiden, and Danny’s enthusiasm eradicated any guilty feelings that I was encouraging him to cheat. After all, it was Danny that suggested hooking up to me, not the other way around. Now all I wanted was to fuck his sweet ass and load him up, and if Danny returned the favor I would be more than thrilled. We hadn’t discussed anything about who would top or bottom, but over the years we had known Chuck and Danny I think it had been pretty obvious that Aiden and I were both bottoms.  Of course, since I had discovered the pleasure of sliding my unprotected cock up a juicy tight hole I was now as much a top as a bottom. Just as long as all the loads ended up in holes I was happy.

As I walked up to the back door of the restaurant it suddenly opened and Danny dragged me inside, planting a very hot and voluptuous kiss on my mouth. Naturally I responded in kind and our tongues were feverishly exploring each other while our hands were all over each other’s bodies.  Danny drew back for a moment. “Oh Fuck, Greg. I’ve wanted you so bad since I first met you.” I smiled back at him and responded. “Yeah, me too. Always. But always tried to be a good boy.” After the kissing and wandering hands the only thing that was good about me was good and hard. I couldn’t wait to fuck or get fucked by Danny. But Danny had other ideas. Putting his hand on my raging boner he chuckled. “Not so fast, we can take our time. Aiden doesn’t know where you are, right?”

“Nope. He was still asleep when I left. I texted him to say that I was going for a walk to the lake.” Danny grinned. “Oh yeah the lake. I know all about the lake. Does Aiden know what goes on at the lake? Do you?”  I placed my hand on the prominent bulge in his jeans. “The lake. The hidden men’s room. Horny guys looking to fuck. I found out yesterday.” He opened his mouth slightly and seductively licked his lips. “Cool. I love that place. I often sneak out there when I’m supposedly running errands.”  Things were getting really interesting really fast. It had never occurred to me that Danny, or Chuck for that matter, might be fucking around behind each other’s backs. I had always assumed that they were a monogamous couple like Aiden and me. Although I had noticed the way Danny would look at me before, he had never suggested doing anything before that Friday night. Something must have changed. I was really curious and I had to ask him. “Danny, I’ve seen the way you look at me, but you’ve never suggested messing around before. What changed?”

Danny was silent for a few moments, as if he was trying to come up with something appropriate to say. “It’s a small world, Surprisingly so. I’m in regular contact with two college buddies of mine who just happen to live in the same city that you visited last week. And one of their fuckbuddy friends mentioned the hot few days he had his husband had with a visitor from here that sounded just like you. The pieces just came together and I thought I’d see if you’d take the bait.”

“Oh really.” I said as I lunged forward and drew his lips to mine and started kissing again. I paused for a second to say. “I guess I took it hook line and sinker.”  As I placed my hands on his ass I felt something in the back pocket of his jeans. Ugh! Condoms. Danny was prepared for a fuck, but it was not the sort of fuck that I was looking for. While greedily sucking on his lips and tongue I slipped my hand into Danny’s back pocket and removed the rubbers and dropped them on the floor. I made sure he could not see what I was doing as I kicked them under one of the tables. Now if he was going to fuck it would have to be bare or nothing. I certainly didn’t bring any rubbers.  I unbuttoned his shirt and slowly licked his hairy chest, starting just below his chin, detouring to suck and nibble on each of his nipples and linger on his belly button.

Danny was now as rock hard as I was and I was pleased to see that he was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum into his jeans, leaving a slick patch seeping through the denim. I had to get that in my mouth so while sucking on his sticky bulge I undid his belt and loosened his fly and pulled his pants down releasing his dick. He wasn’t as big as Ben or Brandon, but made up for it by having a big mushroom head. I immediately took it in my mouth and started sucking enthusiastically, working his foreskin to- and fro over his precum-slick cockhead. He was obviously as turned on as I was, and I loved the salty taste of his pre-cum. I took as much of his cock as I could, but could not help gagging as he thrust against the back of my throat. All the while Danny was talking dirty to me, which I found an incredible turn-on. “Fuck yeah. Suck my dick. Choke on my meat. Dirty cheating bottom boy. Cheating on your faithful husband, sucking his buddies dick while he’s at home sleeping.” I looked up at Danny. He had a huge grin on his face. As I looked up at him he continued. “Get me good and slick so I can fuck your cheating ass”. I grinned back at him, knowing that as horny as he already was he was going to want to fuck my ass even if the condoms had gone missing.  “Yeah, but you need to get my ass nice and slick with your spit first.”

With a look of total lust, he dropped to his knees, spun me around and pulled down my shorts revealing my ass framed by the straps of my jockstrap. I heard him chuckle. “oh yeah” he mumbled, and then much louder. “Nice jock. Hot!” and then he dove between my ass cheeks and started working his tongue into my anus. He could not have missed the branding on the waistband of the jock: “Raw Fucker.” Brent had given it to me.

I had been well used the previous day so he was able to open my hole easily with his probing tongue. He alternated slicking me up with his tongue and inserting first one, then two and finally three fingers. Once he had got me well loosened up he lifted me up and bent me over one of the bar stools. I looked straight ahead at the condoms lying on the floor, barely under the edge if the table. I hoped he wouldn’t see them.

“I want to fuck this ass so bad.” Danny said as he reached down and picked his pants up off the floor. He put his hand into his pants pocket looking for something. “Fuck.” He exclaimed in anger. Of course, the condoms weren’t there anymore. He looked at me questioningly as if he knew I did something with them. “Fuck. I thought I put condoms in my pocket. And I really want to fuck your cheating ass. Did you bring any condoms?”  I acted innocent. “I didn’t think of since you said you’d have what we needed.” Danny looked crestfallen. Now was my opportunity to be true to what I told Ben and Brandon. I said nothing but pointed to the waistband of my jock. He acted really dumb even though he knew exactly what was going on. “Hmm. Raw fucker.” He paused for a moment. “So not only are you cheating on Aiden it seems you are into barebacking irrespective of the risks?” I just grinned back at him. He shook his head. “You want me to fuck you, bareback, right?” He looked at me questioningly but he already knew the answer. “Danny, I trust you. You can fuck me bareback.” He was silent for a moment and then suddenly his eyes lit up with renewed lust. He was standing behind me facing the table with the barely hidden condoms. “Seriously? You trust me? You sure? You really, really sure?” “Fuck yeah, of course, I want your load, and after I’ve taken your load I want to return the favor. Since I’ve discovered raw fucking I’ve started topping.”  From previous socializing I knew that both Chuck and Danny considered themselves versatile for as Chuck had put it, one of the joys of being gay is that you could have it both ways! I never thought to ask him about his status, nor had I asked any of the guys around the lake the previous day. I just needed dicks in my man cunt followed by loads.

“Fuck yeah! I love spewing my seed in a tight cum loving whore cunt and taking loads in mine.”

Danny grabbed the bottle of lube that had been strategically placed on the bar counter and started working it into my hole and onto his fat cock. He stood up, positioned himself behind me and eased his meat between my ass cheeks and started probing my hole. Fuck, I wanted his cock inside me so badly. I relaxed my anus and felt his cock head penetrate the entrance and start to slide up my anal passage. It felt so good to finally have his meat in my hole, after looking at the bulge in his pants so many times and fantasizing about it.

As it slid up past the inner sphincter and Danny thrust home burying his cock to the hilt, I groaned with pleasure, which seemed to spur him on. Danny was an incredible fucker. To think that I always thought he was more of a bottom! Danny started fucking hard with long strokes almost pulling all the way out and then slamming back in. “Nice tight ass, you cheating fucker. I guess your husband never fucks you like this?” “Give it to me hard. He never does and I need it so badly.” “Yeah slut. I know you’ve wanted this for a long time.” I mumbled in agreement as he picked up the pace. Now Danny was pulling all the way out before thrusting in again. I could hear that he was starting to breath heavily and was obviously getting close. “One last chance. Do you want me to pull out to cum?” I just pushed back my ass against his crotch in an attempt to take him as deep as possible. As I did I felt his cock start to swell and throb and I knew he was about to come. I heard him mumble “Take my dirty load, you cheating slut” as he started shooting deep into my guts.

Once he was done, he waited a few moments before pulling out. Then he walked around in front of me and presented his slimy cock for me to suck clean. I could taste my ass juices and his cum on it so I thought I should share. I stood up and kissed him deeply to his obvious delight. I hadn’t cum yet and had only one thing on my mind, getting my raw dick in his ass. After the way he had willingly forgone condoms to fuck me, I was sure he would let me fuck him bare.

I turned him around and motioned him to go down on his hands and knees. I followed him down and spread his legs, exposing his well-used hole. From the look of his puffy ass lips he had been fucked a lot, and perhaps even earlier in the day. I wasn’t complaining. I stuck my tongue into his hole and as it relaxed I could taste cum. I wondered if it was Chuck’s, or someone else’s. After getting him slick and ready for my cock I pulled away. “Danny, I can taste that you came pre-lubed. Whose load is it, Chuck’s”

Danny laughed. “Not load. Loads. I wanted to treat you to a sloppy ass. That is, if I could get a bottom like you to top. Chuck’s, this morning before he left, then Jake and Shawn loaded me up at the lake on the way here. I’m waiting for your load that will make four.”  I thought to myself that Chuck was certainly not shy about cheating on Chuck. Whatever. I wasn’t shy about cheating on Aiden either. And the thought of fucking him lubed with three mixed loads was an incredible turn-on “Fuck dude. I thought that you were a mostly a top, maybe a little vers, and now I find out that you are a total cum slut bottom whore like me.” With that I thrust my achingly hard boner all the way up his cheating cunt and rammed my crotch against his ass cheeks. His cum slick ass was velvety smooth and I had to slow down almost immediately to prevent cumming after the first few strokes.

I alternated fucking him more rapidly until I felt I was close, and then slowing down until the edge went away. I wanted to make this last as long as possible. After being so long in a relatively sexless relationship I was relishing my new-found talent of being a bareback top. As I was fucking him I kept telling him what a cheating raw slut he was to his obvious enjoyment. “You like cheating on Chuck, don’t you? Slut! Taking loads from strangers. Let them bareback you at the lake? Don’t care about the risks.” Danny was truly versatile, as good a fucker as he had just proved himself to be, he was almost better than that as a bottom. He knew how to work all the muscles in his anal canal to give me the maximum pleasure as I thrust in and out. I was starting to get close, and he was grunting in anticipation of my loading up his gut.

I heard the door open and I froze. Whoever was there must have heard everything I had said. Danny was silent for a moment before he spoke. “Keep on fucking, its only Ricardo. He’s one of the guys who works here and he has often fucked me while no-one else is around. If you get lucky he’ll fuck you too.”  For some strange reason I did not look around and continued fucking Danny as if nothing had changed. If Ricardo was going to fuck me I wanted it to be anonymous. I wanted to feel his cock in my hole and not know what he looked like, and how big it was until it started penetrating me. I heard a low whistle from Ricardo and he mumbled something that I could not make out. He walked over to just behind me and spoke quietly to Danny. “Boss, I want to nail an ass. Since you already have a dick in yours I guess I’ll have to fuck him.”  Without knowing anything about Ricardo except that he had a sexy voice, I answered on Danny’s behalf. “Yeah, Fuck my ass. Danny already loaded me up so add your load as well.”

I continued fucking Danny as I heard Ricardo unbuckle his pants and let them drop to the floor. I heard a squirt of fluid from the lube bottle and the wet sounds of him slicking up his dick. “Since you said you had Danny’s load already I’m going to fuck you raw. And use you just like a slut like you deserves.”  He stepped closer and I felt his cockhead press against my anus. I stopped moving to let Ricardo enter. He was a little smaller than Danny so his dick slipped easily up my stretched cum slick chute. But something felt different about Ricardo’s cock. As soon as he was balls-deep in me I started moving again, alternately bottoming in Danny and taking all of Ricardo’s meat. Yesterday at the lake was the first time I got to be in the middle of a three-way fuck fest and here I was at it again.

As I had already been close several times before Ricardo started fucking me, it only took about a minute before I started unloading my cream into Danny’s colon. Ricardo took that as a sign to take over the action and started ramming me mercilessly.  Danny moved forward and off my dick and started kissing Ricardo as he was fucking me. After a few minutes Ricardo thrust hard and I felt his cock twitch as he started cumming, his boiling cum mixing with Danny’s in my gut. Ricardo withdrew and moved around in front of me. It was the first time I saw his face and dick. Good looking with dark complexion and sparkling brown eyes he was a very pleasant surprise. He did not give me much time to think before he thrust his uncut dick in my mouth to clean off. He had felt different in my ass because he was wearing a fat PA. He tasted different too. Along with cum and ass juices I detected the faint metallic taste of blood. Ricardo must have noticed my expression. “Uh, I guess you are not used to being fucked with a PA and I was a little rough. Tore you up a bit.” That fuck was so good that I would happily let him tear me up again.

Danny grabbed a towel for each of us from where he had strategically stashed them. He was obviously not a novice about coordinating a surreptitious fuck session. As we cleaned ourselves up and started getting dressed I couldn’t stop thinking about what he had said as he started cumming. I felt I had to ask him a question. “Why did you say ‘take my dirty load’ when you came? Are you poz?”

The way he grinned at me made my blood run cold. “Um, No, well maybe, I don’t actually know. I just thought it sounded hot to say it.”  Somehow, I didn’t believe him, but that thought was interrupted by what he said next. “But I’m sure that if I was you would have let me fuck you anyway. I was chatting to my poz buddies Jake and Shawn this morning after they fucked me this morning and they told me how they and two of their poz friends fucked someone at the lake who by his description sounded just like you.” I was stunned and didn’t know what to say. Danny continued “After I started cheating I decided I’d take anyone’s load, irrespective of his status. I think you should be the same. It’s liberating to not have to worry about getting pozzed. Just take the load.”

Danny went down on his hands and knees and reached under the table. “You took these out of my pocket, didn’t you?”  he said as he picked up the handful of condoms from where I had thrown them. “I noticed them lying there shortly after I realized they were not in my pocket. Between what Jake had described to me and you taking the condoms I assumed you wanted my load no matter what. And you took Ricardo’s without any qualms.”

Ricardo was just standing there smiling the whole time. He said nothing but slowly lifted up his t-shirt, revealing the biohazard tattooed around his belly button. Danny stated the obvious. “I might not know my status but Ricardo has no shame revealing his.”

• Like 18
  • Upvote 11

People are born either as penetrators (us guys, but some females who enjoy fisting and/orusing strapons) or as penetratees. Some of us guys enjoy being penetrated, by real of fake cocks, or fists and arms. Regardless, those of us ostensible penetrators who also enjoy, or prefer being penetrated, are going to get knocked up by semen, toxic or "regular" (for those females who will be bred with a kid). In the end (pun intended), holes are menat to be seeded by loads from hard cocks, or otherwise invaded by artificial phalluses. It is ordained. Enjoy the penetration, whether receiving or giving, and accept the consequences.

• 4 weeks later...

Grindr: Matt4BB

As I walked home from the restaurant I thought about the last few days. I did not know about Ben and Brandon, but the four guys who had fucked me at the lake were poz, as was Ricardo. And as for Danny, he claimed he “didn’t know” but probably was based on who he had been having sex with. I had heard of post-exposure prophylaxis, but if either or both of Ben or Brandon were poz it was probably too late for that. Fuck it! Getting loads up my ass was worth the risk.

By the time I got home Aiden was awake and drinking coffee on the deck. He was interacting intensely with his phone and did not notice as I approached. “Any coffee left” I asked, knowing full well that I had walked past the half full pot in the kitchen on my way out to the deck. Aiden rapidly killed whatever app he was busy with and looked up from his phone to comment. I couldn’t help but notice that he looked guilty about something; He could never hide it very well. Interesting! “Gee Babe, you were gone a long time. Have fun at the lake?” I noticed that the guilty expression had turned into a little smirk as he said it and I was a more than a little unsettled. Did Aiden suspect anything? “Well, yeah I guess. It’s a nice morning and there were lots of shirtless hot guys in tight shorts to look at. And a couple of those guys filled out their shorts really well!”

“I worry about you sometimes Greg. The lustful way you look at other guys. It’s very unsettling and quite embarrassing when some of our friends comment on it. I’ve been told that a lot of guys go to the lake looking for sex, and I cannot imagine what they would say if they knew that you went there without me.”

Yeah, some of our friends would have no problem with that I thought, and then responded to him. “Don’t be silly. I’d never do anything like that. I’d never cheat you and hook up with strangers. Not only would that destroy our relationship, but anyone would be a fool to take those sorts of risks.” I knew I was being a total hypocrite standing there with two loads up my ass, one of them definitely poz and the other unknown.

“Yeah. Don’t ever get any ideas about fucking around behind my back. Because that would be the end of us. You understand? Don’t ever cheat!”

“Of course, dummy, I get it. No lectures required. Now I’m going to the kitchen to get a mug of coffee.” As I walked inside I swear I heard a Grindr notification on his phone. Hmm. Was someone busy behind my back perhaps? Two can play at that game, except of course, I’d already played my game that morning while he was still asleep.

I poured myself a mug of coffee and fired up Grindr on my phone. Thankfully I had logged out since the last time I had used it. I quickly created a new profile with pretty much nothing in it. Well damn me. There was a faceless profile for “A”, 0 feet from me. I quickly glanced at his profile, sure sounded a lot like him, except for the very first line:

Looking to get fucked bareback and bred. No loads refused.

Aiden wanted to get fucked did not surprise me in the least, but bareback did. Where was Mr. Super Safe now? The rest of the profile matched him perfectly, leaving very little doubt that it was him.

I quickly logged out. I didn’t want Aiden to realize that there was someone online only a few feet from him. I went and stood at the kitchen window and stood watching him. He was obviously chatting with someone on Grindr. As he was tapping on the screen with his right hand I saw him slip his left hand into his shorts, where I imagined he was working on his hard-on.

The fucking hypocritical slut. Only a few minutes before he had been lecturing me on the evils of cheating. OK dude. GAME ON. I’m going to get you, not right now, later when I have the evidence to take you down. My anger was not because he was fucking around, because that was exactly what I was doing, but because every time I had suggested the way to deal with us both being bottoms was to have the occasional three-way with a hot top and he had always gone ballistic and then sulky and I’d have to deal with his mood for days. Strangely enough the thought of him getting fucked bareback by a stranger was starting to make me hard. I had certainly taken my share of raw dicks and loads behind his back over the last few days.

Aiden turned off his phone, put it in his pocket and came indoors. I was very tempted to say something like “Very busy chatting with someone?” but he spoke first. “Hon, I think I need to go to the mall to look for some new shoes. These sneakers have had it. I think I’ll go to the outlet mall.” Interesting choice of place to shop. He had to drive past two malls to get to the outlet mall, and that was at least an hour’s drive each way. He was creating a convenient excuse to be away for at least three hours. Ok.

“Do you want some company? I’ll go with you?” I saw him wince. “Um. No need. It’ll be boring. I know how you hate going shopping with me.” I just looked at him, thinking of what was going on in his mind. Here he was planning a hookup and I was going to spoil it. “OK, no prob babe. I’ve got a lot of stuff to do anyway.” Fuck that! What I had to do was to find myself my own fuckbuddy for the afternoon. Someone who would enjoy my sloppy ass and add a load to the two already brewing in my gut.

I gave Aiden about ten minutes before I jumped on my phone started looking for guys on Scruff, Grindr and Adam4adam.  I woofed and tapped and winked at everyone who looked close and was looking for right now. One caught my eye. MATT4BB and his profile “If it isn’t bare we aren’t fucking.”  His profile picture showed that he was very well equipped to service my needs. I hit him up immediately.

He didn’t respond. Damn. I kept flipping between all the sites trying to find someone for “right now.”

Ding. I flipped over to Grinder and it was a message from Matt.

“Nice profile. Sorry I didn’t respond sooner. I’m driving. You get fucked bareback and take loads? Pic?”

“Yup. Sending them now.”

“Cool.”

I found hot pics of my dick and ass and sent them to him.

“Hot. Nice fuckable ass.”

“Thanks, that’s what it’s for, to be fucked.”

“Bare? You didn’t answer my question.”

“Obviously. Since why would I have hit you up if I didn’t. You state bareback only in your profile.”

“You ever top? I like a load up my ass too.”

“Versatile bottom. I only top when its bareback.”

“Hot. My kinda guy. What else are you into?”

I’m totally versatile. From kissing and cuddling to rimming and fucking.

“Cool. Me too. Hiv Neg.”

“Me too.”

“Nice. Very Nice”

“Where about are you located.”

“Graydon Hills.”

“Cool. Not too far from me. I could be there in 15 minutes.”

“Or I could come to your place. I’m still in the car.”

“Probably better for me to come to you.”

“? You have a boyfriend?”

“Yup, he went to the outlet mall.”

“Does he know? Do you have an open relationship or are you cheating?”

“No. We’re supposed to be monogamous, but I suspect that he is going to hook up with someone and not the mall.”

“Hehehe. So you’re both cheating. My address is 6969 Maple drive. Red Mustang in the driveway. Door will be unlocked. Come upstairs to the master bedroom. It’s the first on the right. I’ll be waiting for you. Ass up on all fours. You can fuck me first. Fuck me hard and fast and load me up. No need to take it slow and don’t say a word. Anonymous fuck.”

“Fuck. That sounds hot. I’ll do it”

“Then we can flip. And take it slower.”

“Hot. I’m already hard just thinking about it.”

“Nothing hotter than flip-fucking and taking each other’s loads and leaving them inside for round two”

“Fuck yes. You are making me hard. I’m leaving right now.”

I know exactly where Maple drive is. It is less than a mile from our house, so I decided to ride my bike. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed to the garage. As I was getting on my bike I dropped my keys and as I bent down to pick them up I noticed that there was a shoebox stuffed under the workbench, almost of sight. Odd place for a shoe box. Aiden’s favorite shoe brand, with “1/2 off” crudely written with a Sharpie and a sticker for “2018 Summer madness sale.” And in Aiden’s size, and the sale only started two days ago. I took a quick photo with my cellphone before getting on my bike.

As I cycled over to Matt’s I could not help thinking about what Aiden was up to. The idea of him getting fucked by a stranger was making me super hard and it was hard to ignore the obscene erection in my tight red bike shorts. 6969 Maple drive was a typical 1970’s split level suburban home. Looking for a place to lock up my bike, I noticed that there was a suitable fence on the side of the garage. I dismounted, locked my bike to the fence and walked up to the front door. It was slightly ajar. Pushing it open and closing it quietly behind me I looked around the living room. Sparsely decorated and nothing to suggest a gay guy was living there. Maybe Matt was married and looking for sex while his wife was out. A “Craig’s list daddy” perhaps? Aiden and I had scanned Craig’s postings before and laughed at some of the guys sneaking around behind their wife and children’s backs.

No sign of children in the house though. As I walked up the stairs I heard a muffled “oh yeah” from the bedroom at the top of the stairs. Matt was expecting me as promised. I walked into the dim bedroom and saw his tight jockstrap framed ass facing me with his hole exposed and ready. There was a tube of lube alongside him on the bed. I pulled down my bike shorts freeing my rock-hard dick and slathered some lube on it. Without saying a word, I stepped forward and pressed my cock against his anus. I pushed, and it slipped all the way in without effort. Matt uttered a grunt of pleasure as I bottomed balls deep in his slut-hole. I started fucking hard and fast without mercy and his grunts became more intense. Matt made no attempt to touch his own dick as I was fucking him, and I came very quickly, flooding his chute with my load. Saying nothing I reached below him and felt his cock inside his jockstrap. He was incredibly hard and leaking pre-cum like a faucet. Matt grunted as I touched him. “Maybe it’s my turn to fuck you” he said as he turned his head to face me.

I recognized him immediately. Fuck. Yes, he is married, but not to a woman. He is the husband of one of the guys I met at the conference. As part of a “get to know you session” we had all had to say something about ourselves and Matt’s husband Sean had shown a picture of him and Matt on their honeymoon. Of all the ironies, to fly all the way across the country to meet Sean at a conference and now I find out Sean and Matt live less than a mile from us. Awkward. I did not have much time to think about it before I saw Matt’s expression change. Hearing something behind me I turned around.

Fuck. Sean was standing in the door way and he looked really pissed off. “Matt, you fucking sneaky cheating slut. Or should I say sneaking sluts. You too Greg. Does your boyfriend know you were fucking my husband? I came upstairs because I heard some noises and I watched you as you came inside him. And not a condom in sight.” I did not know what to say as I stood there with my rapidly softening dick in Matt’s tight chute. Sean started loosening his belt buckle as he stood there glaring at me. “What the fuck am I going to do about you Matt? I should whip the shit out of you.” I noticed that the broad leather belt that Sean was pulling out of the loops of his jeans would leave vicious welts. “We’re married goddamit.” He paused for a moment “You just took a load from a trick. I’ll bet you never even asked him his status.”  Matt responded. “He’s negative.” I swear I saw a glimmer of a smile or was it a smirk cross his face. He looked straight at me “ and you, Greg, and you? What would your boyfriend have to say if he knew you were here bare-banging my husband?”  My dick slipped out of Matt’s cum slick hole. All three of us stared at each other, no-one saying anything. I thought that Sean didn’t really have to keep going on about me fucking his husband behind Aiden’s back. Once was enough.

I had not noticed that Sean’s jeans were unzipped and as he pulled out the belt they fell to the ground revealing his extremely hard cock barely contained in his briefs. Matt smiled at Sean and leered at me and licked his lips “Or you could fuck him, we could fuck him. In punishment. For trespassing and fucking me against my will. I thought it was you fucking me.” I looked at Sean’s massive dick. Yeah right. No way you could confuse getting fucked by that with getting my dick in your hole. Was this a set-up? With a smirk on his face Sean moved closer. “Fucking good idea. Me first. You know, when I met you at that conference I wanted to fuck you. But I could never find you around after the sessions ended.”  Yup, I thought to myself, that’s because Brandon and Ben were fucking me. “I thought you were avoiding me because of Aiden, but now I find you loading up my husband. You are going to pay for that!”

Sean and Matt grabbed me and while Matt pulled off my shirt Sean pulled off my shorts. Matt reached down below the bed and grabbed something while Sean held my hands behind my back. I heard a click and I felt something metallic around my wrists. Handcuffs!

They lifted me up and threw me on the bed and suddenly I realized that the bed had a very sturdy steel frame. Two pairs of handcuffs, one for each wrist and the next thing I knew my arms were spread wide and cuffed to the bed. Barely had they clicked in place when they cuffed my ankles to the foot of the bed. FUCK! What had I gotten myself into?

Lying spread eagled on the bed I stared at them. Fucking hell, they were a hot couple. Sean is big and built and all-round stunning, every gay man’s hot jock fantasy with blond hair and warm brown eyes and a mischievous smile. Matt is dark haired and blue eyed with a slim swimmer’s build like a Greek god. Matt turned to Sean and spoke. “Since he can’t move, let’s show him what we are going to give him.”  Sean nodded, and both pulled down their jockstraps, revealing their pre-cum drooling rock-hard cocks. And the neat bio-hazzard tattoos on their crotches.

After all the poz/probably poz dicks I had taken up my ass the last few days what difference would two more make? I decided to lie back and make the most of it. But that still didn’t mean I couldn’t say something. “Bio hazard tatts! You guys are poz! Matt, you said you were neg when we texted!”  They just grinned at me for a moment before Sean spoke. “Yeah, and so what? You can’t trust what anybody says on a hook up site these days. Matt, sit on his face to shut him up. Greg stick your tongue in his asshole while I fuck you and taste your load in his hole. Then Matt can fuck you after I’ve cum.”

Matt hopped onto the bed alongside me and gave my left nipple a quick squeeze before whispering in my ear. “I love it when my man sticks his toxic dick into a helpless man cunt.” He gave me a quick sloppy kiss before mounting my face, facing Sean at the foot of the bed. As Matt descended onto my face his relaxed his well-used anus and a few dribbles of my own cum leaked into my mouth. Even though I had just cum a few minutes earlier I was rock hard again at the thought of taking their toxic loads. To my surprise Sean did not immediately force his cock into my ass but instead went down on my dick and gave me an expert blow job cleaning off the residue of cum and Matt’s ass juices.  While blowing me, he expertly started working his fingers into my hole, first one, then two and finally three. He withdrew his fingers from my hole and his mouth from my cock.

Matt spoke “His ass taste good?” Sean was probably sucking his fingers. This was confirmed by what he said next. “Cum. Cum in his ass. This slut has at least one load up there, and I’ll bet it’s not from his boyfriend. I guess I won’t need lube.” I felt Sean move and the next thing I felt was his massive dick pressing against my needy hole. He slowly slid his dick all the way in balls deep then slowly started fucking me with slow deep sensuous strokes. Sean certainly knew how to fuck. Matt leaned forward and started deep throating my dick. Sean picked up his pace as Matt slurped on my raging boner. “Yeah Matt, get him nice and wet and slippery for me.”  Huh? After another minute or two of sucking and fucking I felt Sean withdraw leaving my chute empty. Matt stopped sucking and lifted himself off my face and hopping off the bed took his place between my legs. Sean grinned at me. “Just like you couldn’t see me fucking you because of Matt I don’t think you should see Matt.” I expected him to sit on my face but instead he hopped up on the bed and lowered himself onto my dick, sitting all the way down in one stroke. As he slid down facing me, I felt Matt enter my hole. The both started moving and pleasuring my immobilized body. Sean was grinning the whole time at me. Matt and Sean got a synchronized rhythm going. Each time Sean lifted his body up I could see through the gap between my thighs and his ass to where Matt was thrusting home. It did not take long before Matt was close. “Where do you want my cum? My poz cum?” Before I could say anything, he continued. “Doesn’t matter where you want it. You are going to take my hot poz load as I breed you.”  That was too much for me and I started bursting into Sean’s gut and my spasming ass brought him over the edge and he started spilling his seed into my colon

We stayed like that for a moment or two then Sean lifted himself off me and replaced Matt in my hole, fucking rapidly. “How many loads do you have in there?” “Three, including Matt’s.” “Fucking hot. Ready for another?” he picked up his pace as he was obviously close. “Fuck yeah breed me.” “You want my cum. My toxic poz cum?”  “Shoot your load inside me.” And as I said that I felt his massive dick twitch and start to flood my bowels to add to the three loads already there.

What happened next surprised me even more than getting tied up in the first place. Matt and Sean hopped onto the bed alongside me, undid the cuffs and snuggled up showering my mouth, face and body with kisses and caresses. Sean whispered in my ear. “Just because we are dirty fuckers doesn’t mean we don’t care about our tricks.” Matt whispered in my other ear. “Let’s grab a shower, you can’t go home like that. You’re all sticky.”

We showered together and almost started fucking again but time was against us. I dried off, dressed and after we all agreed that we needed to do this again I left. As I cycled home I realized that the way they operated in unison implied that they had planned this or had done this before. Find some guy, render him immobile and then turn turns using him and loading him.

I had barely got home, changed out of my bike gear into shorts and a T-shirt and sat down with a beer in the living room when I heard the garage door open and Aiden’s car drive in. He took a while to enter the house and when he did he was proudly holding the shoe box. The unmistakable one I had seen in the garage earlier. “Babe. I was so lucky. I got a pair of my favorite shoes. And half price too. Totally worth the drive.”

Liar.

“That’s great Hon. Now what do you want to do for dinner?”

• Like 16
  • Upvote 13