How Rank Can clothes get.

slagcunt

One of my raunchy preferences (not a deal breaker...) is revolting clothes....

...just wondering what people's preferences are regarding rank pissy (and other) clothes. Down the years I've held onto smelly jocks for weeks, a load of piss  dried into in some sexy boxers for days etc.....right up to the smelliest which were one entire outfit (teeshirt, boxers, jock, trainers, gym bottoms) for 6 whole months, almost daily adding my own - or somebody's  - fresh manscent, or fluids in some form or other. 

Also, i tend to alternate between keeping dried out goods (!) and the wetter "sealed-in-an-airtight-bag" variety. Which inevitably breaks down into sewerage or ammonia and absolutely reeks .... and LOL.... i stumbled accross this as being interesting, also for breath play.... what with it being a sterile poisonous fluid in an airtight plastic smelly bag. 

It always be takes me a wee while with a strange partner to get comfortable (if at all) whipping out my scented clothes around them... some batches get fully ripened and, for one reason or another, dumped before i might start another, having never seen battle in interpersonal sex... just my own comfort-play or sleeping. 

It's funny how quickly I make clear about  my "raw or nothing" rule regarding breeding and seed-sharing. But i'm very ... i guess.... shy and closeted about my stink addiction.

Thoughts?...

Also, entrigued to know how comfortable pigs on here are in slipping into pissy clothes

Edited by slagcunt
  • Like 1

Manscents - ripe hole, sweaty pits/feet, musky balls, pissy/cheezy cocks all turn me on. Really love when I drop to my kness, pull a man's pants down and find a stinking yellow crusty pair of underwear between my mouth and his hard cock. Always ask guys I play with regularly for a pair of their nasty briefs or jock strap to huff on while I beat off. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest perverthomoslave

I am addicted to those smells as well. The smell of ripe, sweaty pits, intoxicating ball musk, dirty feet, dried out cum and piss, smegma... They're to me even better than any brand of poppers! And even more if they just keep building up. I hope I can someday hook up (or even something else) with a guy who hasn't showered nor changed clothes in months! And if he pissed, cum and maybe even shit on them, that's much better!

Case in point.... got back from Chicago (7 loads might share some stories)... still jetlagged... but I''m edging and gooning in that scent right now.... i'm manically horny again.... TOTALLy aggree re poppers are second class omce rhe mansmell takes hold.

Guest peepee-love
On 5/22/2018 at 7:34 PM, slagcunt said:

One of my raunchy preferences (not a deal breaker...) is revolting clothes....

...just wondering what people's preferences are regarding rank pissy (and other) clothes. Down the years I've held onto smelly jocks for weeks, a load of piss  dried into in some sexy boxers for days etc.....right up to the smelliest which were one entire outfit (teeshirt, boxers, jock, trainers, gym bottoms) for 6 whole months, almost daily adding my own - or somebody's  - fresh manscent, or fluids in some form or other. 

Also, i tend to alternate between keeping dried out goods (!) and the wetter "sealed-in-an-airtight-bag" variety. Which inevitably breaks down into sewerage or ammonia and absolutely reeks .... and LOL.... i stumbled accross this as being interesting, also for breath play.... what with it being a sterile poisonous fluid in an airtight plastic smelly bag. 

It always be takes me a wee while with a strange partner to get comfortable (if at all) whipping out my scented clothes around them... some batches get fully ripened and, for one reason or another, dumped before i might start another, having never seen battle in interpersonal sex... just my own comfort-play or sleeping. 

It's funny how quickly I make clear about  my "raw or nothing" rule regarding breeding and seed-sharing. But i'm very ... i guess.... shy and closeted about my stink addiction.

Thoughts?...

Also, entrigued to know how comfortable pigs on here are in slipping into pissy clothes

We are kindred spirits slagcunt! I too adore the scent of clothes soiled with urine and, like you, I too enjoy the various stages of urine scent. Its ammonia scent is very arousing to me because it reminds me of unkept public bathrooms. I also love the scent of dried urine, which I find earthly sweet. The scent of warm fresh urine is also delightful!

Speaking of public restrooms, when I can lock their doors for privacy, I love to slide on my tush around and underneath urinals absorbing pee and oily pee residue dropped to the floor by others. It makes for a lovely and arousing scent throughout the day. 

I piss my bed all the time and cover with several blankets to keep warm. It's very very arousing! After a long warm piss in my bed, I'll grab my pillow and hump it until I orgasm while making believe I'm sexing a lady. 

Drinking others' pee is my favorite thing to do! Its flavor is unmistakable and I find it pleasant and super erotic! Its aftertaste is lovely as well!

The smell of a mans filthy musk is intoxicating and make the sex that much better. I love being soaked in piss the smell gets my dick hard. Im also of fan if public bathrooms. I’ll stand at an unflushed urinal rubbing my cock all over the rim and dipping it in old piss to jerk off. When im done i make sure to splash a good amount on my underwear to smell later. ?

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have a whole plastic tub of rank jockstraps,  underwear/ underpants, and undershirts(sleeveless). Pissed in, cum on/in, skidmarks in the underpants. It is n amazing amount of funk smell from the items even when dried out. 

8 hours ago, Newneg said:

Smell is hella important no matter how rank.  The ranker the hornier I get :)   I like to be stinky too and would love to wear rank clothes, but my mom keeps doing my laundry :( .

Time to move out of mom's house!