How Rank Can clothes get.

slagcunt

I'm definitely not into the ammonia thing - but I do have a pair of jeans that I've turned from blue to GREEN and stiff with repeated soakings with my rankest, strongest morning piss, and thoroughly dried in between so they DON'T go to ammonia, etc. The rich potent dried piss-musk is awesome!

Sweaty man-musk is another favorite of mine; years ago I used to be near places where truckers would be looking for sex and I hooked up with a few who were really ripe - one who said he hadn't showered for nearly two weeks ... driving a rig with busted A/C ... in AUGUST. I was in pig heaven!

Not really what the original poster was mentioning, but another related fetish for me is bikers in jeans so greasy/filthy they look like black leather at first glance...!

Crusty.jpg

grunged.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/12/2018 at 8:29 AM, DirtyBruin said:

I'm definitely not into the ammonia thing - but I do have a pair of jeans that I've turned from blue to GREEN and stiff with repeated soakings with my rankest, strongest morning piss, and thoroughly dried in between so they DON'T go to ammonia, etc. The rich potent dried piss-musk is awesome!

Sweaty man-musk is another favorite of mine; years ago I used to be near places where truckers would be looking for sex and I hooked up with a few who were really ripe - one who said he hadn't showered for nearly two weeks ... driving a rig with busted A/C ... in AUGUST. I was in pig heaven!

Not really what the original poster was mentioning, but another related fetish for me is bikers in jeans so greasy/filthy they look like black leather at first glance...!

Crusty.jpg

Are you bringing those jeans to Wet and Hot? WOOF!

On 7/16/2018 at 9:29 AM, BBiker4Fun said:

Are you bringing those jeans to Wet and Hot? WOOF!

Well, I could bring them, but I certainly wouldn't be wearing them at the Barracks tank-up or the main parties. At this point they're so crusty that "normal" dilute piss would just be washing out the good stuff, you see. Hell, at this point even my rankest morning piss is - pardon the pun - a wash, not really adding to it.

• Like 1