Jonasboy

Pig slut bottom for Ft Collins private group

Looking to start a private group with me as the bottom pig for 3-4 guys.  Prefer masculine daddy types 

Looking for a once a week,  Saturday night breeding session with a few select top men.  Deepthroat in training,  have taken 7" so far, amazing.  Down for a one on one, friends with benefits type relationship as well.    You fuck me,  once a week,  as many times as you like.  Takers?

Still looking for one or more,  Saturday night fuck session.  Sane and serious

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Buttcakes4batter
      Sup Chicago,
      I am a party pig kink freak aggressive pig bottom for Dominant Verbal Aggressive Master Black BULLS who love fucking breeding wild fuck faggot bottom. Love kink leather fetishes, love to be movie, cum breed and go or stay for all night. Bang. Hmu

• By Hijinx33
      I'm a married bi guy who will be traveling through Dallas and staying for a few days in early december.  I have done the usually google searching for best bath houses,  bars, arcades etc, but i want to know what locals think. 
      Best hotel for in/out anon cumdump?
      Best arcade for bb action?
      Any other tips or points of interest.   Thank you all in advance. 
    • By Brighton-Mark
      Easy going lad living in Brighton wanting any top to breed me. 1on1 or group. If group can be arranged then would be happy to travel to Central London. 
    • By Bottomhole
      Hey guys I've been away from the forum but come back every once in a while to lurk. It's been a fantasy to be fucked by someone off of this forum, someone who's into the same shit as me or someone who read my blog and liked what goes on. 
      Does anyone else have this fantasy? 
      The last guy I hoped up with dug his fingers into my asshole after he bred me and rubs the cum into my insides. I found it so hot. Other than that no great sex news. Just keeping in touch 😁

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.