Last load through glory hole

Guest Cutedelicategay

Guest Cutedelicategay

There is this glory hole place in Ottawa called One in Ten. It' s a nice small place for guys to empty their nuts. Being in the downtown area of a capital city a lot of professionals stop by. I went in this week Tuesday since it' s cheap Tuesday and more guys show up. I am a proud owner of smooth firm bubble butt and I love when guys feel my ass. Of course given it was hot humid I was dressed sluttily. The moment I entered there was this guy formally dressed around 30 standing right behind me feeling my ass. He exposed my ass and started eating my ass and to tell you guys he was great in rimming my ass. This is happening right in the passageway and I could see other guys feeling their hard cocks. He pulled me inside a booth and there followed his buddy that I wasn't aware of until now. Poppered up both fucked me back and forth until they loaded my ass and I shot my load. While dressing up my ass got backed up to a glory hole and I could feel a cock going up my cum loaded ass. I got fucked again and shot another load. Went home dripping 3 loads out of my ass.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

And a good time was had by all!

i guess I prefer to see who's fucking me, but if a cock is hot I'll back up on it. Last anon dick I took through a glory hole was in Nogales, Mexico some months back. I was at this sex Club and this hot twink took me in a stall to fuck. I was breeding his hole and I saw this big hot uncut dick poking through a glory hole and the twink saw it too. He told me I should ride it while I fuck him and I slid down on the cock and he again started riding mine. The guy on the other side started giving me a hell of a fucking as the twink rode my dick and before long I blasted inside the twink. The guy fucking me came not long after pumping one of the most intense blasts I'd ever felt in my ass. Once he pulled out the twink turned me to face the wall and added his own cum to my ass as well. Ever since I fantasize about what that guy must have looked like and wishing I could get his load again,