BALLS and/or COCK REMOVAL ...CASTRATION, PENECTOMY

Guest SpermMaker

Guest SpermMaker

Some gay men, mostly submissive ones, feel that they would be happier or more content if their cock and/or balls  could be removed. There is a sub-culture in gay life made up of men who have either been castrated ( balls removed ) or who have had their cock removed ( penectomy )  or, all genitalia removed. A man who has had all genitals removed is  called  a  " Nullo " , meaning he has nullified or cancelled out all physical aspects of his male anatomy. The reasons given for wanting genital removal vary. Some are .. 1 ) these organs seem unnecessary.. 2 ) they seem to be a bother to have .. 3 )  these organs were intended for a more top-type man ..4 ) they do not fit with how a person sees himself sexually .. 5 ) their absence can increase a submissive person's desire to be more submissive .. 6 ) any personal or not easy-to-explain reason that is still important to a person.

Genital removal is a subject many gay males have an interest in or a curiosity about.  Please use this forum to express whatever thoughts or feelings you have on this subject...such as  1 ) I would like to do it if I knew more about it..  2) I think about it a lot ..3 ) no way would I do this ..4 ) How safe is it ?..5 ) does it cost a lot ?.. 6 ) can it be done for free ?

Whatever you want to express about this is welcome .

Edited by SpermMaker
corrections

Guest SpermMaker
1 hour ago, SpermMaker said:

Some gay men, mostly submissive ones, feel that they would be happier or more content if their cock and/or balls  could be removed. There is a sub-culture in gay life made up of men who have either been castrated ( balls removed ) or who have had their cock removed ( penectomy )  or, all genitalia removed. A man who has had all genitals removed is  called  a  " Nullo " , meaning he has nullified or cancelled out all physical aspects of his male anatomy. The reasons given for wanting genital removal vary. Some are .. 1 ) these organs seem unnecessary.. 2 ) they seem to be a bother to have .. 3 )  these organs were intended for a more top-type man ..4 ) they do not fit with how a person sees himself sexually .. 5 ) their absence can increase a submissive person's desire to be more submissive .. 6 ) any personal or not easy-to-explain reason that is still important to a person.

Genital removal is a subject many gay males have an interest in or a curiosity about.  Please use this forum to express whatever thoughts or feelings you have on this subject...such as  1 ) I would like to do it if I knew more about it..  2) I think about it a lot ..3 ) no way would I do this ..4 ) How safe is it ?..5 ) does it cost a lot ?.. 6 ) can it be done for free ?

ever you want to express about this is welcome . 

Guest totalbottomrr

I am a 100 per cent bottom & I always tell guys that all my cock does is get in the way of my sex life,  having said that I am still not sure I would go as far as removal of my cock & balls.

As a TOTAL Bottom... the center of pleasure for me and the TOP is definitely my HOLE. But like this afternoon... I got pounded by a 30 something with a THICK 8"... He wanted to see my cum, as do a lot of TOPS I play with. I would never get rid of either cock or balls.  Oh BTW, my cock altho hard when we started... by the end of 45 mins was soft, useless but I managed to rub one out while he played with my cummy hole 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest AmbertheTG75

One of my best friends is mtf transgender and she just got castrated. I've thought about it before, but always chickened out. 

• Moderators

Moderator’s Note: There have been numerous threads on this topic including discussions like this one, first person accounts of surgery, and erotic fiction. I found over a dozen by doing a search on “nullo” in the search box at the top of the forum.  It’s fine to have a new discussion; I just wanted SpermMaker to know he could find a lot more older posts. 

• Like 2

i have a Dom friend who casually suggested i get rid of my cock and balls. The suggestion both excited and scared the fuck out of me, at this point more excited by the idea and all the mind fuck behind it.  It did spur a search where i found this vid and gotta say i find this incredibly hot. i'm pretty surprised at the orgasm and cum this guy produces without actual sperm from his balls, but he is obviously experiencing an orgasm (money shot is around 2:10).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest perverthomoslave

I wanna become a nullo. To me, it will be as a sign of loyalty to a master and His pleasure. The only thing I'll miss is CBT, I love getting my balls tortured. But other than that, there are only positives for me. I prefer to have anal orgasms anyway.

and plus, since i'm a drag queen, it also removes the tucking step

• 2 months later...
Guest Born2bottom

I too want to have balls and cock removed . I would also like to have estrogen and get real tits and lose a bunch of masculinity. 

• 3 months later...
Guest Vessel for Disease

I am actively looking to becoming a nulo. The problem is, What are the safest ways to do it (in a medical environment) and what are alternative ways? There are methods presented online that a Master could perform on a slave as part of a BDSM experience, but what are the risks of something going wrong in a non medical environment? Does anyone know anyone who has undergone either a castration or penectomy. I’d like to communicate firsthand to men who’ve undergone the procedures.