BALLS and/or COCK REMOVAL ...CASTRATION, PENECTOMY

Guest SpermMaker

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2018 at 3:08 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i have a Dom friend who casually suggested i get rid of my cock and balls. The suggestion both excited and scared the fuck out of me, at this point more excited by the idea and all the mind fuck behind it.  It did spur a search where i found this vid and gotta say i find this incredibly hot. i'm pretty surprised at the orgasm and cum this guy produces without actual sperm from his balls, but he is obviously experiencing an orgasm (money shot is around 2:10).

I don't know why, but this video turns me on. That was hot and I didn't think possible!!! WOW!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Those in and plan to be in our great big Eunuch & Nullo family Im sure at least know of me, Ive become a bit of a recluse lately do to a mountain of personal shit but am working on getting back out there, if anyone has any questions on being eunuch or nullo please don't hesitate to ask.

Trent

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, 408curious said:

There's at least one user here that is male and masculine, but had his out-ie turned in, and now looks pretty much like a natural vagine. 

yeah, that idea is soooo hot to me, scares the fuck out of me, but appeals to something deep and dark in me. i'm not transgender, do not identify with being a woman at all. The nullo vid's i have seen on xtube don't seem to go very deep at all? They are hot slits that ooz cum, but they don't look fuckable? i'd be disappointed if i had another hole but a Top couldn't penetrate it and breed it if He wanted.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

yeah, that idea is soooo hot to me, scares the fuck out of me, but appeals to something deep and dark in me. i'm not transgender, do not identify with being a woman at all. The nullo vid's i have seen on xtube don't seem to go very deep at all? They are hot slits that ooz cum, but they don't look fuckable? i'd be disappointed if i had another hole but a Top couldn't penetrate it and breed it if He wanted.

If I remember correctly the user here that went in doing it had an inlet that was about 7”, that was so hot in my mind, being able to be have another hole to be filled ?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I have always been a sub and know my place is to serve Men.  I feel fantastic when they use me and cant describe how great that feels.  I focus totally on Him when I am being used and make sure he is feeling pleasure. My needs do not matter at all.  My cock and balls are useless and need to be removed so my focus is totally on the Man.  contact me at waiting2bneutered@yahoo.com if you can help me .

• 1 year later...
Guest JackEdJIZZ

Have lived 10 years as a eunuch (castrated).   For me it has been an amazing chase.  Of course that means I can only bottom in a traditional queer sense.  However It also means I have learned a lot more about sex other than a somewhat vanilla (in my mind) dick in a hole fucking.   I simply cannot imagine living any other way.

But there are some significant physical, mental and health related aspects related to being nutless.   Some, for me have been great such as growing tits.   Others such as fat relocation and muscle loss have made keeping a more trim shape very difficult as I have aged.

Being HIV+ and testosterone free is a combo few in the medical field understand and there is not much case history.  So, expect to have some issues related to getting your medical folks to first understand (to some basic level) and then be open to trying to help address significant changes to your body.   I am fortunate that I have access to a clinic that is very welcoming and much more supportive than many more mainstream organizations.

Should anyone have questions or would like more first hand information about living as a castrated man or becoming castrated I am very open to sharing.   I take pride in not being fully male and not being fully female.  I don't want to be either, I want to be ME and that includes embracing a place in the sexual universe that includes multiple aspects of different sexual presentations and sexual identities.   Many men fear the the though of something killing their nuts.   But, damn, I love it and it has been a key part of my identity.   

My favorite saying is that it takes real balls to get castrated!    

Always had fun playing with a Dom top I used to know. He introduced me to the elastrator when he had me masked and bound on my knees. Put it on without mention and started playing with my ass. Cut the band off rather early and I found out what it was later, I've been hooked ever since. Sadly, I've only ever had solo play since then. No one into it is ever close. 

On 5/24/2018 at 6:51 PM, fillmyholeftl said:

As a TOTAL Bottom... the center of pleasure for me and the TOP is definitely my HOLE. But like this afternoon... I got pounded by a 30 something with a THICK 8"... He wanted to see my cum, as do a lot of TOPS I play with. I would never get rid of either cock or balls.  Oh BTW, my cock altho hard when we started... by the end of 45 mins was soft, useless but I managed to rub one out while he played with my cummy hole 

Yes, exactly. I'm a total bottom too and my dick is useless during anal sex. But, I love my dick. When my face is getting fucked my dick is always rock hard, drooling, and can cum almost on request as long as my stud hasn't stopped pleasuring himself. 

• Like 2