BALLS and/or COCK REMOVAL ...CASTRATION, PENECTOMY

Guest SpermMaker

On 5/26/2018 at 6:08 AM, tallslenderguy said:

i have a Dom friend who casually suggested i get rid of my cock and balls. The suggestion both excited and scared the fuck out of me, at this point more excited by the idea and all the mind fuck behind it.  It did spur a search where i found this vid and gotta say i find this incredibly hot. i'm pretty surprised at the orgasm and cum this guy produces without actual sperm from his balls, but he is obviously experiencing an orgasm (money shot is around 2:10).

That did sound like an amazing orgasm- and I have to admit, I’m hard after watching that. That ‘cum’ is the liquid produced by the prostate.

17 hours ago, JackEdJIZZ said:

Have lived 10 years as a eunuch (castrated).   For me it has been an amazing chase.  Of course that means I can only bottom in a traditional queer sense.  However It also means I have learned a lot more about sex other than a somewhat vanilla (in my mind) dick in a hole fucking.   I simply cannot imagine living any other way.

But there are some significant physical, mental and health related aspects related to being nutless.   Some, for me have been great such as growing tits.   Others such as fat relocation and muscle loss have made keeping a more trim shape very difficult as I have aged.

Being HIV+ and testosterone free is a combo few in the medical field understand and there is not much case history.  So, expect to have some issues related to getting your medical folks to first understand (to some basic level) and then be open to trying to help address significant changes to your body.   I am fortunate that I have access to a clinic that is very welcoming and much more supportive than many more mainstream organizations.

Should anyone have questions or would like more first hand information about living as a castrated man or becoming castrated I am very open to sharing.   I take pride in not being fully male and not being fully female.  I don't want to be either, I want to be ME and that includes embracing a place in the sexual universe that includes multiple aspects of different sexual presentations and sexual identities.   Many men fear the the though of something killing their nuts.   But, damn, I love it and it has been a key part of my identity.   

My favorite saying is that it takes real balls to get castrated!    

I LOVE YOUR BREASTS!

I love saline infusion and can easily take 2000ml in my sac which makes it feel like a soccer ball hanging between my legs. I once contacted a doctor willing to insert sheep sized hall prosthetics to make my sac permanently huge. I would have done it except he would only do it if he removed my nuts. I knew that I had room for my balls and the two prosthetics, but he refused to agree so I backed off. There is a part of me that wishes I had done it. 

• 3 months later...
On 12/4/2018 at 7:16 AM, Guest Vessel for Disease said:

I am actively looking to becoming a nulo. The problem is, What are the safest ways to do it (in a medical environment) and what are alternative ways? There are methods presented online that a Master could perform on a slave as part of a BDSM experience, but what are the risks of something going wrong in a non medical environment?

This member is no longer here to get an answer to this question, but it was never answered and it seems to want addressing.

What are the risks of something going wrong in letting someone remove your genitalia in a non-medical environment?

1. You can bleed out and die.

2. You can get sepsis and die.

3. You can get gangrene and die.

4. You can find yourself having to wear a bag to collect your urine.

5. You can suffer chronic pain for the rest of your life/feel nothing at all in that region for the rest of your life.

I’m not a doctor, and I’m sure an actual health care professional could flesh out that list.

Take a good, long look at a detailed diagram of the anatomy of the male human body in that area. It’s extremely complex, with various systems interconnecting and mutually dependent. Your genitals aren’t just superfluous dangly bits; your cock is also used for urination; your testicles produce hormones that affect your health in important ways. Making the decision to remove them without careful professional medical consultation is deeply unwise. Actually having them cut off in some Dom’s basement is deeply crazy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 11:24 AM, TheMaskedBoi said:

Hi Everyone,

Those in and plan to be in our great big Eunuch & Nullo family Im sure at least know of me, Ive become a bit of a recluse lately do to a mountain of personal shit but am working on getting back out there, if anyone has any questions on being eunuch or nullo please don't hesitate to ask.

Trent

I want to be a Nullo and i would ask you, what for medicine you had and how long bevor you take it in? 

I wish it like my 6th birthday and i saw your 2 videos and I think I can do it for myself, or know you in Germany any person who can help me? 

I have had several men tell me i need to get my cock and balls surgically removed including a couple boyfriends, daddies and my owner (also about a dozen random fucks) one man even offered to pay for the surgery. my owner loves to get his t-girl whores castrated and thinks I would make a hot "freak tranny" (6ft2 with no cock, no balls and no tits) but I kinda want a nice set of titties. nothing too big but enough to make me look like a real girl. however, even though I virtually never top, my big dick makes me a special type of t-girl whore. plus I have kept it because it gives me access to all those bathhouse loads which is where a true whore like me gets its load count up by getting fucked by just a ton of guys. plus when I get my cock and balls removed am. I even a faggot anymore or just a super slutty girl? I'm already pretty much just a chick with a dick. the kind of faggot who is way too fem for lots of gay men to fuck. i love to wear miniskirts with thigh high stockings and high heels and a tiny croptop when I'm walking around being a t-girl fuckslut. i have actually stood on the street like that in Toronto and Thailand waiting for strangers to pick me up for bareback fucking. usually i wear panties with a hole in the back or a jockstrap  but a few times i have worn no panties so if i stand the right way my cock can be seen dangling out the bottom. also that way the cum in my ass drips down my legs so guys can see i take loads. i learned that from prancing around in tiny bootie shorts with a built in jockstrap with cum dripping down my legs and a wet spot on my hole. I also learned that way that a lot of straight guys will use a fem faggot to get their cocks off even though they are kinda grossed out by faggots like me who take loads and most would be ashamed if anyone knew I had even sucked their cocks. the fact that fucking a tranny disgusts them just makes it hotter. if I get my cock removed they will just think of me as a female fucktoy rather than some fucked up bareback tranny whore. whats ironic is when guys use me as a faggot they completely ignore my cock but when im a tranny cumdump they often play with it and even suck it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I had my times thinking it would be great if I was a woman (if a full functionally female organs could be made) or what would it be like to be completely smooth down there. It could be fun if there was a safe and reversal way of making one chaste by decreasing their libido or making them unable to cum/do sex with the penis, but, the option not being there, it is just a rare fetish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...