BALLS and/or COCK REMOVAL ...CASTRATION, PENECTOMY

Guest SpermMaker

On 4/27/2021 at 10:09 AM, timfreo said:

who wants to remove them ? please take them from me. genuine 

IMG20210324164851.jpg

Your best bet would be to go to Thailand. There are several reputable centres who will castrate you for a fee.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

I'm a total bottom who has always wanted to have my penis and balls and sac removed.  I don't need them or want them really.  I worship cock and sperm, but other guys cocks and sperm, not mine, (though I do eat my own cum, I don't enjoy it nearly as much).  

While the fantasy cutter scene is fine as fantasy, if you want to live through it to enjoy being a nullo, you should avoid that scene and get a doctor to do it.  There are a number who offer penectomies, and variations of castration, including removal of the scrotum, which I'd want.  Then you need to consider what kind of hormone replacement you want.

Sadly, my insurance doesn't cover enough, but when I can afford it, I will do it.

• Like 2

Guest Lucien666

I love this topic. Any sub I have is required to be in chastity. I truly love the idea of having his balls removed and being a eunuch. Fuck that’s hot. And the ultimate submission. 

On 9/26/2021 at 9:48 PM, Lucien666 said:

I love this topic. Any sub I have is required to be in chastity. I truly love the idea of having his balls removed and being a eunuch. Fuck that’s hot. And the ultimate submission. 

Yes, ultimate.

• Like 3

A full (radical) penectomy is something that really interests and something I would love to have.  From my research it seems that there are no clinics in the world that will do it unless you have penile cancer.  So how does one actually get a penectomy?

On 10/7/2021 at 3:55 AM, DicklessWish said:

A full (radical) penectomy is something that really interests and something I would love to have.  From my research it seems that there are no clinics in the world that will do it unless you have penile cancer.  So how does one actually get a penectomy?

There seem to be some doctors in San Francisco who do full penectomies as an elective.  

On 10/7/2021 at 6:55 AM, DicklessWish said:

A glansectomy is an interest.

The main question would be to know the experience of those who have already undergone the operation. all of us sluts already fantasized about it, but we don't know the real outcome afterwards.

A good solution would be a chastity cage without access to the Keys and living with it locked up for many years.

10 hours ago, Gainerbear said:

The main question would be to know the experience of those who have already undergone the operation. all of us sluts already fantasized about it, but we don't know the real outcome afterwards.

A good solution would be a chastity cage without access to the Keys and living with it locked up for many years.

What would you like to know, am happy to chat about my experiences.  Either in the forum or pvt messages.