BALLS and/or COCK REMOVAL ...CASTRATION, PENECTOMY

Guest SpermMaker

Guest JackEdJIZZ

posted this before and elsewhere....but have been castrated for nearly 10 years.  no regrets.  tits have grown and dick has shrunk....still have sack.    cannot get hard, but do have something of an orgasm from time to time with the right stimulation.   lots of guys get turned off by tiny dick...but those who are into gender benders love it....and always cum back for more.

44586073.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

46776233.jpg

• 1 month later...

And ex bf and I used to talk about the possibility of having his cock turned inside out to create another hole for me to fuck. I like hairy, beefy men, so we discussed having him keep his balls, but making transforming his penis into another warm cock sleeve for me to load up. I've dated ftm men that I could do this with and it was amazing.

At the time, I don't even know if that was a realistic surgical option. However, I have seen that more recent developments have given folks the option of having multiple types of functional genitals. There's a subreddit (r/salmacian/) where people share their experiences/photos having these types of procedures.

• Upvote 1

On 9/26/2021 at 1:48 PM, Guest Lucien666 said:

I love this topic. Any sub I have is required to be in chastity. I truly love the idea of having his balls removed and being a eunuch. Fuck that’s hot. And the ultimate submission. 

Sir yes.  I wish I can find a Master that would mold me into what he wanted. I wish I can loose my balls and dick. I don’t use them anyway.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All.

I have wanted for a long time wanted to be castrated. 

But doing it in a safe medical environment I have yet to find.

I feel that it would complete me as such.

I do not like having testicle and what they bring. Would so much prefer to be smooth there.

N.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 2:12 AM, pozcommunitybottomtn said:

See I would want my hole prolapsed in the process and once it’s huge cut and make 2nd hole. Maybe connected deep inside

Sexy