BALLS and/or COCK REMOVAL ...CASTRATION, PENECTOMY

Guest SpermMaker

For me over time I want penectomy. Balls can go but fir me i don’t feel like a man. A real man. I’m male but shouldn’t have a penis. I’m going to have it removed by surgery. I read stuff where guys say they wouldn’t have sex with a nullo. They like masculine men. The cock is not all that’s masculine. I’m hoping I won’t have the penis within a year. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

my mom has talked about nutting a man for 40 yrs.me or anyone else. but i thought about radical circumsision to lower the head down to my pubes.  keep my balls to keep me horny and motivaed to serve real men. wasted too much of life servicing my cock when i should have been suckn the man

• Piggy 1

I've want my balls removed for yrs . Found a doc in Michigan who will do it without letters , just sign a consent form . I have a mild hernia that needs fixed first . I've also injected everclear into them  . 3 times into right nut and only once in the left which is the hernia side . Right one does have shrinkage  . Hopefully it'll all come together and I'll be rid of them .

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, oldsissy4stds said:

I've want my balls removed for yrs . Found a doc in Michigan who will do it without letters , just sign a consent form . I have a mild hernia that needs fixed first . I've also injected everclear into them  . 3 times into right nut and only once in the left which is the hernia side . Right one does have shrinkage  . Hopefully it'll all come together and I'll be rid of them .

I love to contact the doctor too

• Like 1

On 5/26/2018 at 4:08 AM, tallslenderguy said:

i have a Dom friend who casually suggested i get rid of my cock and balls. The suggestion both excited and scared the fuck out of me, at this point more excited by the idea and all the mind fuck behind it.  It did spur a search where i found this vid and gotta say i find this incredibly hot. i'm pretty surprised at the orgasm and cum this guy produces without actual sperm from his balls, but he is obviously experiencing an orgasm (money shot is around 2:10).

Yeah I have a Dom that wanted the same. Plus he wants me to have a vagina but still remain masculine through steroid use. As a btm the idea does turn me on. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2022 at 10:05 PM, Micha2614 said:

For me over time I wa nt penectomy. Balls can go but fir me i don’t feel like a man. A real man. I’m male but shouldn’t have a penis. I’m going to have it removed by surgery. I read stuff where guys say they wouldn’t have sex with a nullo. They like masculine men. The cock is not all that’s masculine. I’m hoping I won’t have the penis within a year. 

Hope you get your cock and balls cut off like you need.  I feel pretty much the same, I'm not a real man, really just two holes for cocks to fuck, piss in, and cum in.  My cock and balls don't reflect what I am.  Personally, I'd get my penis, testicles, and scrotum removed, and take estrogen to replace the testosterone, I've had it before and it makes me feel so much better than having balls and a dick do.  And...well, that pic is of my cock and balls, which as you see aren't very impressive, (that's full erection for me).  No on will miss it; I've never had anyone ask for me to fuck them---they want to put their cocks in me.  I wouldn't want it any other way, and I wouldn't be able to get hard enough long enough to fuck a guy.

• 2 months later...

I personally really want an orchiectomy. But not until I get pozzed and start gifting a little.

My dream is to become a slave to a big muscly poz guy, and be forced to become HIV positive, forced to gift to others, and then forced to get an orchiectomy.

Then, he will fuck me every day and night, pozzing me more and more, playing with my useless cock.

I will also start medically transitioning to female, and be a cute little slave girl with a tiny clitty.

• Upvote 1

On 5/25/2022 at 12:05 PM, neg_sissy said:

Wonder if it's possible to have balls removed but surgically replaced with artificial implants so can still be kept in chastity?

I've heard that men who have Orchidectomy for medical reasons (testicular cancer mostly) sometimes have "neuticals" inserted.  They are essentially a fake testicle, usually saline or silicone filled, to make it appear normal.  That should work to allow most normal male chastity cages to fit like normal.

I think castration is linked to some malfunction with your other organs if you do so, I mean if you were born as a male, it caused some health issues later in the way so I don't I would suggest complete ball removal.

On 5/28/2018 at 1:22 AM, Subchub83 said:

I'm looking to become a nullo. I don't like having a cock or balls. Only the dicks that fuck and breed my ass matter

I'm glad this discussion is happening. I, too, would like to have my genitalia removed. My pussy is the centre of my sexual enjoyment, so I'm really focused on guys who want to breed me. When a guy approaches me with the intention of penetrating my pussy, I get really excited. The sensations I experience before I'm penetrated are extraordinary. 

Jamie

On 3/30/2023 at 12:48 PM, FluffyBlitz said:

I personally really want an orchiectomy. But not until I get pozzed and start gifting a little.

My dream is to become a slave to a big muscly poz guy, and be forced to become HIV positive, forced to gift to others, and then forced to get an orchiectomy.

Then, he will fuck me every day and night, pozzing me more and more, playing with my useless cock.

I will also start medically transitioning to female, and be a cute little slave girl with a tiny clitty.

This is similar to what I want! Although I want to eventually be a dickless man whore! No dick no balls! Just a hole to absorb Poz loads!

• Like 1