BALLS and/or COCK REMOVAL ...CASTRATION, PENECTOMY

Guest SpermMaker

On 3/14/2022 at 6:41 AM, Slutbottom71 said:

I would love this have tried ro crush my spermatic cords to interupt the blood supply toy balls so they shrivel up and dissapear any help most appreciated

Your best option there would be to use a Burdizzo clamp. Cuts the blood supply and should just shrivel up. I imagine it's very painful though, but you might be into that...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Slutbottom71 said:

thanks have looked at burdizzo and seen video of it being done. it does look painfull

Well it's no pain no gain. You're not going to get a painfree way to get rid of your fag nuts, better to accept a temporary pain for your lifetime of satisfaction.

• Upvote 1

I’ve hooked up with a few TransMen over the years. I’m a total bottom and don’t really Top that often, but fucking a hot FTM guy is amazing, and makes me envious. I’d love to know if it’s possible to keep my male body, but have a Vagina instead of my little 7inch grower. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2022 at 7:19 PM, DiaperedToiletFag said:

Imagine having your Master fry off or crush your balls ❤️❤️❤️

There was that Japanese guy, a performance artist who had his cock, balls, and sac removed and and and served to some guests.  Their opinion was that both his dick and his balls tasted like pork, but due to the tubes and whatnot in his penis, that wasn't as nice as his balls.  I'll admit that having someone do that to me is a turn on.  But not realistic, unfortunately.

On 5/27/2022 at 8:16 AM, cumdump831 said:

I’ll help if needed. I have plenty of veterinary and large animal experience.

Well, I've tried chemical castration and; estrogen, loved what it did to me, but it was just me getting the medicines without a doctor, which wasn't really smart, plus expensive, so I had to stop.  While in my fantasies, I've love to have a cutter just cut it all off, in reality, I'd want to be as sure as possible I'd survive to enjoy having no cock or balls, and also not get a 72 hour hold if anyone ever found out I'd used a cutter, so I'd rather go with a doctor.  And there are one or two out there who do nullification surgery, or separate castrations and penectomy.  That said, as soon as I can afford it, I'll start the process.

• 2 months later...

They make great vaginas for those ladies who plan on having a sex change. I’m glad sexual reassignment surgery is going to happen for me. I’m all about it I’m looking forward to it. Just not the recovery period afterwards. 6months to a year. 

5 minutes ago, Pozpunk said:

They make great vaginas for those ladies who plan on having a sex change. I’m glad sexual reassignment surgery is going to happen for me. I’m all about it I’m looking forward to it. Just not the recovery period afterwards. 6months to a year. 

I am seeing some comments here conflating gender reassignment surgery, trans identity with castration. They are not the same thing. In most cases men who decide to become nullo are NOT trans. These men are not seeking to have a vagina, become a woman or be more feminine. Reasons for castration are myriad and complex, in many cases it’s not about trans identity or wanting to be more feminine . Many identify as cis or non binary. The reasons for it could be gender identity however in lot of cases it isn’t.

This topic is serious to me as I’m friends with two men who are nullo & with one I’ve been there with him through his journey as his friend. Both of my friends are cis gendered men however they struggled with having a penis. 

the topic of castration/nullo should not be taken lightly. It’s a serious endeavor and those who experience it have put incredible amount of thoughts & therapy throughout their journey. I hate seeing comments of people taking this issue lightly and playing fantasy games. It’s truly a serious thing and many men who are nullo or want to be go through a lot of mental anguish until they are able to have their surgery. The sad part is for those truly serious about it, there’s such little resources and help for them & many are left to navigate this alone 

Hey, I've been into chastity for a long time. It's been my longtime understanding that women should be worshipped her man should always be interested in pleasing her. And truthfully only women really deserve to orgasm. Men only act affectionate when their balls get full and their pathetic dicks want to cum. But if you really look at it, men have just a tiny quick pathetic cpl second cum and they go back to not caring about their goddess. Women deserve to have mind blowing orgasms as they always do when they finally reach their climax. Men get so bad that they rape women, can you believe a pathetic male will force himself on a woman? I've discovered men shouldn't be castrated and penectomy, but just a penectomy. A man with no balls has no sexual desire to do anything. But a man without a dicklette and constantly full balls with no way to relieve all that sexual desire, well that man should be valued like gold. With balls they don't need hormone treatment to live normally and work and do everyday life. Me and my wife have been playing with chastity and elastrator banding my dick but once it hurts too much I always puss out and remove the bands. I've tried chastity but i constantly feel like it's noticeable and I freak out. My wife is a goddess and deserves to be treated as such. She knows some penectomy men can find a way to cum but we hope going all the way down my dicklette past the base will somehow kill it and remove it to where the possibility of cumming is totally gone. All I'm asking is there anyone out there that can get us past the tapping out from the bands to just maybe numbing it and remove it all the way down. Like your not helping me bcuz I'm the one to please her, I'm begging for her sake that someone can help her get the perfect life she deserves.

For me I was til recently verse bottom. 

Then started HRT a few months ago. I want to keep my clitty. But I want to shrink it. Which wasn't the plan when i started. Though I'd love to have my pesky icky balls removed. So not  complete Nullo but. I am actively wanting to permanently atrophy and have permanent impotence. That's the path I'm on now. Now to explain to the GF on the extremely rare times we do anything. I guess she'll know when I put it in and she don't feel anything 🤷‍♀️

• 3 weeks later...

I watched the videos from Eunuch Maker before they were taken down recently, and they were hot. The idea of a man removing his manhood, cutting off what we often use to identify ourselves and our masculinity, is hot. I'm not great with blood, but the videos were hot enough that I didn't notice. I wish they were still there to be seen, but Motherless took them down. Anyone know where else they are?

On 1/6/2019 at 5:24 AM, TheMaskedBoi said:

Hi Everyone,

Those in and plan to be in our great big Eunuch & Nullo family Im sure at least know of me, Ive become a bit of a recluse lately do to a mountain of personal shit but am working on getting back out there, if anyone has any questions on being eunuch or nullo please don't hesitate to ask.

Trent

I'd enjoy talking more about becoming nullo. 

Has anyone found or know of any good castration type trainer videos? I like to use poppers and get really into play, and would like something encouraging on in the background, like a trainer or hypno vid or something. Any help is appreciated!