What’s it like?

Guest Consumed

Guest Consumed

I've only been pissed on one time. My ex-wife granted my request and pissed all over my chest and cock while I laid in a bathtub. It was insanely hot!

But my real desire is to give myself over to a Master (a dom) and get on my knees and be sprayed from head to toe by his urine. 

What’s it like? From those who have experienced it, I’d love to know.  

It is the fucking most amazing feeling ever.   It's especially when all parties are into it, and it's not a pity piss.    If you really want to find out, you need to attend Wet & Hot in Palm Springs in July.    You can get all the info and tix at www.wetnhot.net.  

• Like 1

Guest GoneFishing
31 minutes ago, gaysinner said:

It is the fucking most amazing feeling ever.   It's especially when all parties are into it, and it's not a pity piss.    If you really want to find out, you need to attend Wet & Hot in Palm Springs in July.    You can get all the info and tix at www.wetnhot.net.  

oh i’m so here !  canyon club will be homebase but plan on sharing one of my pups i met in sfo a few years ago. he digs when daddy get multiple men to breed him !

Guest Consumed
10 hours ago, gaysinner said:

I’m a married guy so probably going to a gay meetup wouldn’t work for me. But I keep trying to find a guy I can hookup with on an ongoing basis who’ll piss on me among many other things. Hasn’t happened yet unfortunately. 

Guest peepee-love
On 5/27/2018 at 7:14 AM, Consumed said:

I've only been pissed on one time. My ex-wife granted my request and pissed all over my chest and cock while I laid in a bathtub. It was insanely hot!

But my real desire is to give myself over to a Master (a dom) and get on my knees and be sprayed from head to toe by his urine. 

What’s it like? From those who have experienced it, I’d love to know.  

I like the intimacy and company of being with one man when having sex. If you do too, you might try visiting cheap hotel lounges or gay bars. On my right wrist I wear a dainty bracelet with yellow beeds and carry a folded yellow hanky in my back right pocket to let others know what I’m there for. 

Feeling a man’s warm urine splash upon the body is very exciting and erotic especially when it hits the face! Personally I love drinking others’ urine either from cups and glasses or better yet while sucking penises. While the flavor of urine can vary among people, it’s unmistakable and very pleasant in my opinion. There’s nothing else in the world like it!  For me the most challenging part is getting up the nerve to tell him exactly what I want. After I give him a blowjob and his penis is shrinking, I’ll continue sucking gently and ask him if he needs to pee. Most immediately realize what I want and do it.  I always thank them and tell them what a turn-on it was when they’ve finished their business.

Just do it! 

17 hours ago, gaysinner said:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dale3

One of the hottest feelings I've experienced. Love the feel of someone's warm piss splashing all over me, running down my body onto my cock and ass. Have not yet experienced a top pissing inside my ass but want to feel that