Bottom boy adds to the fun

My first post here, of a real experience last year in in Orlando hotel room. Very DL daddy type here with a sick sweet obsession for mancunt, cock and cum in all its many forms.  I rarely get to play at home because of work, wife, family, and busy life, but when I get a hotel room all to myself all bets are off.

I was getting ready to call it a night because no one seemed to be around on the usual cruising sites, or at least there was no interest. Just before I was ready to shut off the iPad a boy, Scotty hit me up on bbrt. He indicated that he only lived across the parking lot from my hotel and could use a good breeding. Before I could think I said hell yeah, I’ll meet you in the parking lot in five minutes. Got dressed  and went downstairs, and across the parking lot strolled Scotty, slim twink, about 30, so hot and sweet.  This daddy rarely gets a chance to play with boys of this type and I was so ready to get at him, as we rode the elevator upstairs to my room. Immediately after we walked in the door he stripped down and so did I.

Scotty  so fucking hot, about 5’9 and 130#. My mouth was watering looking at his smooth ass and uncut cock which was long but soft at the moment. He was ready for breeding  and made no bones about it, telling me in a soft voice “daddy I need to feel your cum deep inside me.”  I was insane with lust and had him lay down on bath towels on the bed, to hold his legs back exposing his sweet used pussy. Without a moment to lose I got down and put my mouth right up into his ass and lubricated it with all the spit I had in  me.  As I am hungry throat pig I gobbled up his cock, and much to my surprise he began to grow significantly in my throat. I started to gag a little witch suited me just fine and got my phlegm really flowing. I just couldn’t believe how well he was hung as I kept working on his cock growing inmy mouth and hand, it was at least 8 inches of sweet boy meat, which had a curious curve down. 

I finally took my stupid slobbering mouth out of his dripping ass, aand easily slipped my cock into him. Not very big here and so i pounded away my belly and nuts slapping against him.  Scotty kept stroking his cock which I kept spitting on, rubbing his head against my stomach and just above the base of my cock every time I pulled out a little. After only about five minutes Scotty said daddy would it be OK if i came on  your cock and you put it back inside my ass and added yours to the mix? Of course I told him to go for it whenever he wanted, I back my cock out until just my head was still inside of him, and he blew an incredible load all over my stomach and my dick.  Promptly I came furiously inside his ass and we both watched as our cocks twitched with the remaining drops of our loads.  Not one to waste the opportunity to enjoy a hot cream pie I promptly got my mouth deep inside his ass as he pushed out, and drooling with sperm we snowballed each other to exhaustion. 

I  wanted to do it again, but Scotty had to leave, as his boyfriend was back home and waiting for his arrival to finish him off. He said he would come back the following  night if i was free, and would bring his boyfriend and maybe a couple more buddies. OMG! Hell yeah, but that is another story for another time.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 6

On 5/27/2018 at 5:57 PM, DickNutbutter said:

It was awesome to watch his cum shooting onto my cock then shove it back into his ass and add my load. Equally as hot to make out with the results...

That does sound ridiculously hot! 

• 4 months later...

So..... it’s been more than a year, but i have an upcoming business trip to orlando in a few weeks and i am hot with lust. Same hotel as my last visit and much to my crazed delight, boy Scotty still lives in the apartment across the parking lot from the hotel.

When i just reached out, he said he was hot to hookup too, as he still is into older daddies, and he particulary remembers cuming on my cock, before i put it back in his ass, and churned his cunt with my cum too. He also suprisingly remembers hot quick i was to felch him, and then hot hot it was to snowball and make out with it.

His boyfriend also appreciated what we left inside him as apparently when he got home, he got thoroughly fucked once again. 

I’m just sick with anticipation as Scotty’s  boyfriend is joining us. Can’t wait to successfully report back here, as in doing so this will have happened. If i get my way, Scotty is at some point climbing on dad 69 style, his mouth on my cock, so that i can eat his sweet smooth ass, suck on that beautiful cock, and have a ring side seat to watch his boyfriend bareback his hole. Definitely going to be some ATM added into the mix....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On October 4, 2018 at 12:10 AM, DickNutbutter said:

So..... it’s been more than a year, but i have an upcoming business trip to orlando in a few weeks and i am hot with lust. Same hotel as my last visit and much to my crazed delight, boy Scotty still lives in the apartment across the parking lot from the hotel.

When i just reached out, he said he was hot to hookup too, as he still is into older daddies, and he particulary remembers cuming on my cock, before i put it back in his ass, and churned his cunt with my cum too. He also suprisingly remembers hot quick i was to felch him, and then hot hot it was to snowball and make out with it.

His boyfriend also appreciated what we left inside him as apparently when he got home, he got thoroughly fucked once again. 

I’m just sick with anticipation as Scotty’s  boyfriend is joining us. Can’t wait to successfully report back here, as in doing so this will have happened. If i get my way, Scotty is at some point climbing on dad 69 style, his mouth on my cock, so that i can eat his sweet smooth ass, suck on that beautiful cock, and have a ring side seat to watch his boyfriend bareback his hole. Definitely going to be some ATM added into the mix....

Waiting to read how it all went, so excited to read your introduction, I am into hot daddies like you too!